PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor baby has constantly got a brown mouth and nose from her fake tan. Why does she feel the need to tan her tits!
Surely that’s not good for him, ingesting the chemicals from her fake tan? And he is far too into the TV for a baby of his age; he looks glassy-eyed and the telly seems to pull his attention over everything else. He’s so little, now is the time for playing and learning.

Reactions: 8
Wow this woman is incredibly insecure I made a comment on her post about showering everyday with J and the fact it was clearly not true.Low and behold this morning I’m blocked by not only her but J aswel I wouldn’t mind but wasn’t even following J she clearly runs both accounts. God help the man when he finally gets a backbone and sees her for the lying narcissistic idiot she really is coz she will make ur life hell if u ever try leave her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow this woman is incredibly insecure I made a comment on her post about showering everyday with J and the fact it was clearly not true.Low and behold this morning I’m blocked by not only her but J aswel I wouldn’t mind but wasn’t even following J she clearly runs both accounts. God help the man when he finally gets a backbone and sees her for the lying narcissistic idiot she really is coz she will make ur life hell if u ever try leave her.
It must be exhausting having to keep tabs on multiple accounts 24hrs a day, no wonder she needs a full time PA and extensive lie ins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it just me that rarely even enjoys showering with my other half? One of us is always further from the shower so complaining about freezing the entire time, I get elbowed while he’s trying to wash, I inevitably get shampoo in my eyes, almost fall on my arse & end up a sweaty mess. I’ll take a peaceful shower any day thanks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The most disturbing part of it is the sharing towels 🤢 don’t get me wrong I’m not a use once then wash it person but NOBODY uses my towel. If they do then it needs washed. I’d rather stand forever to drip dry than use someone else’s towel. Boak.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s actually losing the plot you know.
Because her house of cards is crashing down around her. Every day more lies and inconsistencies surface. Her posts stink of desperation.

I do think she needs someone to step in and remove her phone from her. She needs to step back and away from social media, for her own sake.

Reactions: 14
I think she’s actually losing the plot you know.
Don't think she likes it that people have been shown where to read in context about the 'Gabriella' message that's been shared on here a few times in past threads.

Reactions: 8
Surely that showering together when the kids are supposedly in and out of the bathroom using the toilet is very inappropriate. In some cases this could border on sexual abuse. I’m not saying it is but it just isn’t right to be saying things like that. It’s not like the kids are all little toddlers anymore. So so wrong if it happens but even more wrong to write it if it isn’t true and she’s making it up. WTF is wrong with the woman!

Reactions: 14
What advert number is this now? You know, since Christmas when she publically stated she wouldn’t be doing anymore

Reactions: 10
Surely that showering together when the kids are supposedly in and out of the bathroom using the toilet is very inappropriate. In some cases this could border on sexual abuse. I’m not saying it is but it just isn’t right to be saying things like that. It’s not like the kids are all little toddlers anymore. So so wrong if it happens but even more wrong to write it if it isn’t true and she’s making it up. WTF is wrong with the woman!
I thought this too. It’s inappropriate.

Someone who has been reported to SS should really think about what she is putting out there, but this is queen R we are talking about.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she has actually done that spoilt brat’s bedroom for her! Also, 50 shades of grey on the bedside table is not appropriate for a child in the bleeping slightest. That is one fucked up family

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe she has actually done that spoilt brat’s bedroom for her! Also, 50 shades of grey on the bedside table is not appropriate for a child in the bleeping slightest. That is one fucked up family
Apart from the fact that it is a crap book, it’s not something a 15 year old should be reading.

She’s a truly tit parent.

Reactions: 18
And such a contradiction. Old enough to be reading that pile of wank but not mature enough for the responsibility to tidy her own room. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 20
The most disturbing part of it is the sharing towels 🤢 don’t get me wrong I’m not a use once then wash it person but NOBODY uses my towel. If they do then it needs washed. I’d rather stand forever to drip dry than use someone else’s towel. Boak.
My partner is ex army and he never uses the same towel twice, even if he has 2 showers in the day. It's always a clean one. And in the 7 years of being together we have never showered together 😂
Hes also step dad to my eldest and used to get highly embarrassed when my child would walk in on him. And hes been his step dad since a newborn. Not to mention now my child is older he would get embarrassed himself walking in on his dad in the shower let alone with both of us in there 😂
I very much doubt the boys would be comfortable enough to walk in on them both while in the shower together. I'm sorry but they shouldn't be seeing Rachel naked at all especially seb!

Reactions: 17
I would say you’re right. From what I learnt about abuse and safeguarding in my teaching assistant training, exposing children to sexualised images or content is abuse, not protecting them from seeing something that might caught them emotional harm is abuse. So yeah, allowing them freely to walk in the bathroom whilst you are showering as a couple? Could definitely come under that heading. Particularly as they both have teenage stepchildren who could be confused by what they are witnessing, or confused about their feelings on it. If they’re “washing each other” and Seb walks in, that’s not ok. To do it repeatedly, knowing the risks they’re taking, absolutely not ok. If a child his age spoke about what he’d witnessed in school, it could well be raised as a safeguarding concern.

I still think it’s bullshit and she wants her followers to envy her amazing relationship but she needs to be careful what she’s saying.

Reactions: 11
I’ve never read 50 Shades because I like to read decent books that are well-written (opposite of Rachel’s, basically), but I’ve read articles about it and the fact that it’s full of sexual control and bordering on sexual abuse. You would think someone who works with victims of domestic abuse, and who has allegedly been abused herself, would be anti such a book that degrades women glamourises control. Allowing her underage daughter to read it too is surely risky and could give Betsy skewed views on what is ok and consensual.

But I guess this IS the woman who thinks a little sexual choking never did anyone any harm so who knows what goes on in her warped brain 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
It’s full of sex, and the way the main character is treated by the guy can be interpreted as abusive and controlling, you’re right. I’m embarrassed to even admit that I’ve read it, the quality of writing, is tit. My friend read it at the same time and we tore it to shreds in our discussions afterwards. Definitely not suitable for a child though, especially a teenage girl.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.