PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never shower with my partner every day! That is my time to shave my stomach pubes etc. Showers are private for body maintenance 😂

The way B is treated is like an only child. I’m jealous of that bedroom I would have loved that as a teen although maybe y’know actually in the house. I honestly think Seb needs to be a priority bedroom wise ASAP. Teenage boys NEED their own bedroom I don’t need to explain why they just do. You have all this fraudulent money that you throw about like it’s nothing on egg chairs and trainers you’re too old for but you can’t ensure one of “your boys” has his own room?! Sums R up really. The house worked for her and duck everyone else. Of course Wilbert has his own gay pride sponsored room.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh look, another Ad!

And what a mug, cleaning Queen B's room. Bet she wouldn't do that for the boys.

Reactions: 5
Jesus she is going down hill fast!!! Why don’t her little cronies who follow her see it?!?

Surely someone somewhere can get this Gabriella message into the media somehow for all to see?? She needs stopping ... full stop! She must literally never ever put her phone down. Those poor kids

It’s full of sex, and the way the main character is treated by the guy can be interpreted as abusive and controlling, you’re right. I’m embarrassed to even admit that I’ve read it, the quality of writing, is tit. My friend read it at the same time and we tore it to shreds in our discussions afterwards. Definitely not suitable for a child though, especially a teenage girl.
I also read it (and was dragged kicking and screaming to see the film with 48 others 😳). If my daughter decides she wants to read it then I’ll make sure I point out all the abuse in it, as I’ve done with Twilight and Love Island. I now wait and allow her to tell me when something isn’t right and I’m quite proud to say she can spot the signs and appears to be developing healthy boundaries. Betsy has no hope of learning the same, Rach will snort her way through a discussion, romanticising the abuse.

I’m assuming by the latest story Betsy no longer in the shed.

🎉🎉
I think that was the shed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she need to fake tan anyway, we're in a worldwide bleeping pandemic and nobody is going anywhere!
It makes me uneasy when people tan their tits and BF. Surely some chemicals from the tan are getting into the milk? It’s not something I would personally do, but I am really anal about chemicals and children

It makes me uneasy when people tan their tits and BF. Surely some chemicals from the tan are getting into the milk? It’s not something I would personally do, but I am really anal about chemicals and children
I wonder if she's also ordering her fake tan online, although I'm sure she'll class it as an essential 🙄

Reactions: 4
Wow. So Betsy gets her own room with a big double bed, a sofa, desk/dressing table and a mini fridge and doesn’t have to clean it herself. Seb, who is just one year younger, gets a single bed in a shared room with his 10 year old brother and is filmed with Rachel complaining that he’s not tidying it.

So fair.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Wow. So Betsy gets her own room with a big double bed, a sofa, desk/dressing table and a mini fridge and doesn’t have to clean it herself. Seb, who is just one year younger, gets a single bed in a shared room with his 10 year old brother and is filmed with Rachel complaining that he’s not tidying it.

So fair.
There is absolutely nothing homely about Sebs room. It’s really sad how much Betsy is put on a pedestal compared to the boys.

Reactions: 15
There is absolutely nothing homely about Sebs room. It’s really sad how much Betsy is put on a pedestal compared to the boys.
B and W are the clear favourites. E occasionally too, though I suspect it’s because she’s a good performer for R’s ads. The boys really don’t get a look in. E gets gifted an expensive mud kitchen, W is already spoiled and even has his own room filled with gifted stuff, T even has all her beloved pets. What about the older boys? You rarely see them getting any of the gifted things.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s so unfair. Tallulah and Edie’s room looks bigger than the boys’ room as well, and a lot more lived-in. All Isaac seems to every play with is screens. I don’t know how she can say they’re a happy patchwork family when the children are not treated equally.

B and W are the clear favourites. E occasionally too, though I suspect it’s because she’s a good performer for R’s ads. The boys really don’t get a look in. E gets gifted an expensive mud kitchen, W is already spoiled and even has his own room filled with gifted stuff, T even has all her beloved pets. What about the older boys? You rarely see them getting any of the gifted things.
No gifts but she keeps using Isaac to plug her ads. I bet he’s not benefiting from the money she earns from them.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m quite new to Instagram and was flicking through her old posts and seen she treated herself to a £1000 handbag when her first book was published. duck sake she must be paid more than Stephen king 🙄

I’m quite new to Instagram and was flicking through her old posts and seen she treated herself to a £1000 handbag when her first book was published. duck sake she must be paid more than Stephen king 🙄
Don’t forget the new teeth and the family holiday the “book” paid for!

I genuinely feel like I is probably the most overlooked. What are his hobbies other than playing video games? Everyone else seems to have their “thing.” I don’t think they invest enough time in either of the boys, but I is still so young and was really young when seperated from his mum. Maybe it’s because I have boys myself, I just want to give him a hug.

Reactions: 13
I genuinely feel like I is probably the most overlooked. What are his hobbies other than playing video games? Everyone else seems to have their “thing.” I don’t think they invest enough time in either of the boys, but I is still so young and was really young when seperated from his mum. Maybe it’s because I have boys myself, I just want to give him a hug.
I feel for him too, he never seems to even see his dad let alone spend any time with him. You certainly wouldn’t think he was Josh’s boy compared to the attention Wilbert gets. My son is 9 so very similar age to Isaac and still needs a lot of input. I adore spending time with him. My heart breaks for Isaac.

I feel for him too, he never seems to even see his dad let alone spend any time with him. You certainly wouldn’t think he was Josh’s boy compared to the attention Wilbert gets. My son is 9 so very similar age to Isaac and still needs a lot of input. I adore spending time with him. My heart breaks for Isaac.
He honestly comes across as the sweetest little boy

Thing is, he’ll be coming up to a tricky age. I wouldn’t be surprised if his behaviour changes drastically once he hits puberty. Then he’ll probably get spoken down to like his older brother instead of supported the way they do with B. She puts that girl on a pedestal and I think she’s trying to compensate for herself when she does that.

Didn't the boys used to play football? Obviously I know there's no matches or coaching going on at the moment, but it seems like it was a long time ago that we last saw anything like that. There used to be swimming, Betsy did gymnastics etc, I know that kids grow out of things or don't want to do it any more for whatever reason, but for all of them to drop all hobbies seems a bit sad. It's not like they can't afford to send them to clubs and stuff. Raychaellleee was more relatable to busy parents when she would talk about having kids needing dropping off and picking up from different places at different times etc, now nobody does anything apart from perform for the camera to give her content.

Reactions: 9
Betsy's room is literally like her own little maisonette filled with goodies and homely things, decorated nice and even gets its cleaned for her.
The boys on the other hand literally have a bed each and a desk! Not even decorated and she moans and nags at them to clean it themselves
Shes unbelievable

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.