PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They shower together every day? Those poor kids. Imagine all their school friends will rip the tit out of them! Talk about too much information!
He probably has to wash her. Remember she was cut in two!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think what she means is the midwife may have meant a patient who had a heart bypass that was in having a c-section, but a huge bleeping nope that a midwife was telling her about another patient. That's a lie. And what care plan? How many of us have been sent home with care in place?

Reactions: 9
She just assumed all theatre staff present in c-sections are midwives. Operating Department Practitioners are also present and they work in all areas were surgery is carried out, most people outside the NHS/hospitals don’t know they exist and just make the assumption they are nurses. Highly trained and very skilled but not nurses.

Also, can’t believe that Tattle is now providing her with ideas for content, it’s so obvious that she reads here.
I did a week placement in theatres last year and ODPs are incredible!! Even throughout their busy time they took time out to explain every through to me. They were honestly amazing x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s lost her mind. First of all the ‘poor us’ story about how they started showering together. Then secondly she states quite happily she and Josh shower whilst the kids come in and out of the bathroom. That’s not ‘kookie family mad house,’ that’s demented
Ever noticed the more someone tries to get you to believe something is true, the more obvious it becomes that it's total bollocks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 35

I think they probably do shower together every day, I think it goes something like above (guess which is lazy lady muck)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Maybe she doesn't like Go Fund Me because anyone can see how much is raised, if it's paid directly to her nobody else will know
Yep. And also that JustGiving (or whoever the site is run by) take a percentage of monies raised in fees. Rachel wanted it all in her back pocket!

• Angry
She’s lost her mind. First of all the ‘poor us’ story about how they started showering together. Then secondly she states quite happily she and Josh shower whilst the kids come in and out of the bathroom. That’s not ‘kookie family mad house,’ that’s demented
So one minute she says the kids are in and out the Bathroom etc and the next she says it's the only time they get peace.. make your mind up

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Started showering together “when in the trenches of family court”. Does she make it up as she types do you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m definitely not showering with Mr Chunkeylaydee as he’s an essential worker and in and out of lots of houses all day. He has to come in the back door, put all his work stuff straight into the washing machine then shower before he’s allowed in the dining room for dinner.

We’ve probably had under 10 showers together in 23 years.

Reactions: 11
That poor baby has constantly got a brown mouth and nose from her fake tan. Why does she feel the need to tan her tits!

It’s the envy me/pity me thing again. Every story has to make people do both.

“I shower daily with my husband, even though we have six kids, because we’re so sexy and in love, but it only came about because we had to work so hard to keep our family together in the family courts, and despite the kids all traipsing in and out of the bathroom whilst we’re both naked in the shower, it’s the only time we get to spend together, and I love it.”

Just duck off. Every single day, yeah? So when you’d just had the Messiah ripped from your womb, you were in there every day? You couldn’t even feed yourself for six months ffs. And who responded to his needs whilst you two were showering each other? Full-of-tit Fiona.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why the hell do they not all have their own towels?! The amount of money she has fiddled people out of I'm sure they could afford a towel each 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would the kids be using their bathroom for a poo when they have a second toilet downstairs? Just saying 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.