PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she is lazy and he has a weird thing about cutting everyone’s nails. I can not imagine my husband cutting my nails even if I asked him too 🤣🤣
I got a splinter in my toe yesterday, my husband was trying to get it out for me and I hated it! I really don't understand her need for people to play with her feet, I actually felt really vulnerable when my husband was holding my foot up surely with her "horrific past" it would potentially be a trigger?

Reactions: 3
I just watched her last story, T and I are chilling and I said T’s mates ditched here (I think she is playing Roblox or something) and R’s actual response is ‘What mates’ whilst laughing!!! What a cow, why would a mother even say that.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she hasn’t mentioned anything about VE Day!!! Especially after all that military wives stuff the other week!! Considering how tit her content has been , you would think she would jump at the chance to show some VE love!! I was so emosh watching all the VE stuff on BBC especially the amazing singing!!
And she was never a military wife. He was out before they for together. Sam was the military wife.

She cant play the I was waiting at home worrying card while he was deployed.

Reactions: 10
And she was never a military wife. He was out before they for together. Sam was the military wife.

She cant play the I was waiting at home worrying card while he was deployed.
I know but she usually makes everything about her so I’m surprised she hasn’t done so with a heart wrenching story.

At the end of the last clip when R says T has no friends I’m sure T says turn the camera off - fair play T!!

Reactions: 12
Just seen the story where she says T has no mates.. absolutely vile! And when your daughter tells you to turn the bloody camera off..then turn the camera off!
You can see T was embarrassed by her remark

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Lula: ‘turn the camera off’
Everyone:

In all honesty it messed with my balance that the kids weren’t in the PJs and lying all over the bed.

Reactions: 19
I got a splinter in my toe yesterday, my husband was trying to get it out for me and I hated it! I really don't understand her need for people to play with her feet, I actually felt really vulnerable when my husband was holding my foot up surely with her "horrific past" it would potentially be a trigger?
I'm 34 weeks pregnant and my husband offered to paint my toe nails. Um no thanks. He wouldn't offer to cut them though that's weird

Reactions: 3
I just watched her last story, T and I are chilling and I said T’s mates ditched here (I think she is playing Roblox or something) and R’s actual response is ‘What mates’ whilst laughing!!! What a cow, why would a mother even say that.
I think because lulu has made it quite clear she doesn’t have any friends and is actually fine about that like she didn’t care what secondary school she got as she had no friends

Reactions: 1
I know but she usually makes everything about her so I’m surprised she hasn’t done so with a heart wrenching story.

At the end of the last clip when R says T has no friends I’m sure T says turn the camera off - fair play T!!
Probably grates on her that she cant... jealousy and bitterness and all that. Sure she would milknit if she could.

Reactions: 4
I think because lulu has made it quite clear she doesn’t have any friends and is actually fine about that like she didn’t care what secondary school she got as she had no friends
Bloody hell, if thats true, it’s just grim.

Reactions: 2
Not only that but I can guarantee that cost a fortune. Everywhere here is expensive as hell for fish and chips and that place she ordered from is super pricey...paypal going to good use...

Just looked because I'm a nosy cow. Fish and chips from Cantina...£13.
That piece of fish isn't even that big!

Reactions: 6
Betsy looks really pretty in that pic in a bikini on her stories. However, I always wonder why you would share this with 200k strangers on the internet? I suppose Rachel would say, well why not? Betsy is a beautiful young lady and is wearing enough clothes to be on a beach in public, so why not social media. I’m not for or against I guess, but I know without a shadow of a doubt I wouldn’t let my daughter do it. I can’t really articulate why though- just seems like a bit too much of themselves to be flaunting online to thousands of people at such a tender age?

For me, I think I would feel differently about it if it was more of a candid, sunbathing in the garden, kind of shot? But this image is deliberately staged, as if she was saying “Right I’ll sit here by the window so the light is good, I’ll lean back so it’s like a catalogue shot.”....I think it’s that aspect that bothers me- it’s enabling Betsy to be an exhibitionist who only values herself by likes on social media. It’s deliberately staged so that thousands of strangers comment on what a lovely figure her 15 yr old has? Weird.

I can only think that there’s some kind of addiction involved with the adoration of strangers? I mean I get excited when more than 10 people like a post of mine on this thread, so goodness knows what it would do to my ego/self-esteem if I knew I had an audience of 200k?

I suppose there is a potential brand collab with Shein by sharing it? After all , Betsy will need something to do once she receives her GCSE results in August 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

edit *she doesn’t look like a supermodel Rach- she literally looks like hundreds of thousands of other teenagers out there who wear a bikini? She’s perfectly lovely looking, but in a totally average kind of way....no one would like twice at her in the street? Sorry to burst your bubble 🤪*

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Betsy looks really pretty in that pic in a bikini on her stories. However, I always wonder why you would share this with 200k strangers on the internet? I suppose Rachel would say, well why not? Betsy is a beautiful young lady and is wearing enough clothes to be on a beach in public, so why not social media. I’m not for or against I guess, but I know without a shadow of a doubt I wouldn’t let my daughter do it. I can’t really articulate why though- just seems like a bit too much of themselves to be flaunting online to thousands of people at such a tender age?

For me, I think I would feel differently about it if it was more of a candid, sunbathing in the garden, kind of shot? But this image is deliberately staged, as if she was saying “Right I’ll sit here by the window so the light is good, I’ll lean back so it’s like a catalogue shot.”....I think it’s that aspect that bothers me- it’s enabling Betsy to be an exhibitionist who only values herself by likes on social media. It’s deliberately staged so that thousands of strangers comment on what a lovely figure her 15 yr old has? Weird.

I can only think that there’s some kind of addiction involved with the adoration of strangers? I mean I get excited when more than 10 people like a post of mine on this thread, so goodness knows what it would do to my ego/self-esteem if I knew I had an audience of 200k?

I suppose there is a potential brand collab with Shein by sharing it? After all , Betsy will need something to do once she receives her GCSE results in August 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

edit *she doesn’t look like a supermodel Rach- she literally looks like hundreds of thousands of other teenagers out there who wear a bikini? She’s perfectly lovely looking, but in a totally average kind of way....no one would like twice at her in the street? Sorry to burst your bubble 🤪*
I agree, I wouldn't post my child on social media in just a bikini either. Yes she's covered and for sunbathing in the garden or being on the beach she is perfectly decent. To be shown to 200 thousand people, when you don't know who the duck most of them are...not so much.

It would freak me out if middle aged women I didn't know, started fawning over my child and commenting on their figure etc. Having said that...neither of my kids would allow me to post a photo like that of them on social media, they'd be mortified.

If Betsy had taken the photo with a group of her mates on the beach and posted it on her own social media (a normal account where she has her mates and people she actually knows on it), I'd get it. I just don't when it's a mother posting it of her child for a bunch of strangers to look at.

Reactions: 13

It's bigger than the white bikini that she was wearing in the post R posted when they first took the Lord swimming so it's a step up.not that I'd want to share a picture like that with thousands of people,I get that it's the same as if she was on a beach etc but on a beach your not really paying much attention to others when it's on social media a single photo close up shared on a story you see it that can then be screenshotted etc was it needed no

Reactions: 6
I agree, I wouldn't post my child on social media in just a bikini either. Yes she's covered and for sunbathing in the garden or being on the beach she is perfectly decent. To be shown to 200 thousand people, when you don't know who the duck most of them are...not so much.

It would freak me out if middle aged women I didn't know, started fawning over my child and commenting on their figure etc. Having said that...neither of my kids would allow me to post a photo like that of them on social media, they'd be mortified.

If Betsy had taken the photo with a group of her mates on the beach and posted it on her own social media (a normal account where she has her mates and people she actually knows on it), I'd get it. I just don't when it's a mother posting it of her child for a bunch of strangers to look at.
Totally agree with both of these points. Have no issue at all with the photo but posting it out on your social media to thousands of people in a public domain - she is still just a child for gods sake.
Post pics all day long but when you can’t verify who your followers are - makes me uneasy anyway.

The video with T last night made me feel really uncomfortable. Imagine being that age and no matter how much you say you don’t care about having friends - your mother films every single bit of your family life. Not going to make it easier is it.

But at least she got some free flash products because she’s always cleaning.....oh. Wait.

Reactions: 9
I think posting a picture of any CHILD posing in swimwear on your non private social media is weird.

Reactions: 17
I think posting a picture of any CHILD posing in swimwear on your non private social media is weird.
I agree. Being on a beach or in your own garden is different. Posting it to your own private page is different.
Posting it to 200 thousand strangers for anyone to screenshot and pass around and not knowing who half of these people are is dangerous. Not everyone has good intentions unfortunately. God knows where that photo could end up. I find any picture like that or young children in the bath etc really uncomfortable on public accounts

Reactions: 10
You’ve articulated what I couldn’t- thank you! I would never be the person that is like “Hide your teenage body away!”....we should be encouraging them to celebrate their bodies right? And to have good self esteem and think positively about their gorgeous figures! But the scenario where your Mum posts a staged bikini shot to her 200k followers is just horribly miss-judged in my opinion.

It reminds me of when my 17 yr old step-daughter was putting on her shoes ready to go out once, to go out to a friends house party. She was covered from head to toe so I felt like I couldn’t say anything (no really short skirts or low tops to hold her to account for lol), but dear lord she had on like a floaty see-through long sleeve top, and leather trousers, and I was just like “Be careful out there...you look HOT!” She was like omg stop...but she looked SO sexy I was like arghhhhhh...I wish we could keep you inside! Would I have dreamt of sharing that with MY friends on social media? Nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.