PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what exactly was the point of that post?

β€œOh look at me, I can’t handle alcohol, I pass out after one gin, buy things I don’t want and can’t afford (but have no intention of sending back πŸ€”), and wake up with a hangover. Despite all this, and the fact that we’ve already had to take our baby to A&E today because no one was watching him, I’m going to have another gin tonight!”

Just duck off, you attention-seeking TWATBUCKET.

Also, it was her turn for a lie in? So I was right about her being in bed whilst Josh was trying to look after all the kids alone then πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Twatbucket πŸ˜‚ that’s my new favourite insult

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So now she is advertising T has an Instagram account, setting her up for followers now no doubt!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s odd the purchases arrived so fast when non essential items are being delayed ... and with no dispatch emails either to remind her they were on their way

Passes out after one drink... well we always knew she was cheap 🀭

Reactions: 16
So now she is advertising T has an Instagram account, setting her up for followers now no doubt!
She has had one for years. It used to be public and R would tag her in posts and her followers would go over and follow. She has several thousand followers already. It then got reported because she was underage (she still is) and they were only allowed it back up if it was a private account. Rachel was fuming she had to prove Tallulah’s age πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Everyone who was following her before can still see all her posts though. So irresponsible.

Betsy and Seb both have accounts going back to when they were 8 though so the police officer and anti-bullying campaigner clearly can’t see any issue with kids being on social media πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Wow! Had she had a drink already when she wrote that Facebook post??
Someone seiously needs to take the shovel out of her hand, cause that hole she's digging is getting deeper and deeper 🀣
We've all seen her stories describing those events, and the embellishments on the FB post are just..... WOW!
Some of her followers on Facebook would have seen those stories as they are on the stories section there. Surely they'd see through the nonsense??
She said in her Rescue Remedy ad/collab that she likes writing. She really is a very good story teller (bullshitter)

Reactions: 15
She has had one for years. It used to be public and R would tag her in posts and her followers would go over and follow. She has several thousand followers already. It then got reported because she was underage (she still is) and they were only allowed it back up if it was a private account. Rachel was fuming she had to prove Tallulah’s age πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Everyone who was following her before can still see all her posts though. So irresponsible.

Oh wow I didn’t realise!! That’s even worse that she set one up so long a go and wanted it public!!!

Betsy and Seb both have accounts going back to when they were 8 though so the police officer and anti-bullying campaigner clearly can’t see any issue with kids being on social media πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Wow! Had she had a drink already when she wrote that Facebook post??
Someone seiously needs to take the shovel out of her hand, cause that hole she's digging is getting deeper and deeper 🀣
We've all seen her stories describing those events, and the embellishments on the FB post are just..... WOW!
Some of her followers on Facebook would have seen those stories as they are on the stories section there. Surely they'd see through the nonsense??
She said in her Rescue Remedy ad/collab that she likes writing. She really is a very good story teller (bullshitter)
Is she though? Her stories are FULL of plot holes and inconsistencies.

Reactions: 7
Her FB post today is absolute bollocks.

Anyone here, go onto the PTWM FB page and search the page for "wine"...dozens of posts come up about her going out drinking, enjoying gin cocktails, necking fancy wines and what not. She used to talk about it LOADS back in 2016/2017.

She used to sell gawd awful PTWM wine glasses as well πŸ˜‚

And now she's saying she doesn't like the taste?

Hmmmm... πŸ™„πŸ§πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
5B9C47E5-7654-4D4D-BAAE-8C73CAC09086.jpeg

Her FB post today is absolute bollocks.

Anyone here, go onto the PTWM FB page and search the page for "wine"...dozens of posts come up about her going out drinking, enjoying gin cocktails, necking fancy wines and what not. She used to talk about it LOADS back in 2016/2017.

She used to sell gawd awful PTWM wine glasses as well πŸ˜‚

And now she's saying she doesn't like the taste?

Hmmmm... πŸ™„πŸ§πŸ˜‚
I thought the same - she used to go out drinking all the time pre-Wilbert.

Reactions: 4
When she said she could start a fight with thin air while drunk...yep I can totally see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just wanted to say on the subject of Wilby licking a fire lighter today.. my OH came down today and asked if I’d used his pile cream. I said no. He’d found it with the lid off.

my daughter thought it was toothpaste. I can’t tell the real world, so I thought I’d share it here. She’s absolutely fine, just very embarrassed she’d tried to brush her teeth with bum cream. It was in the cabinet and nowhere near the toothpaste so I have no idea why she went for it, but.. there we go.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When she said she could start a fight with thin air while drunk...yep I can totally see that.
A fight? πŸ™„, Oh come on. She cries her eyes out if someone stares at her in the wrong way. She needs to pop the Gin bottle down πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she, since becoming pregnant with Wilbert (as you rightly say @Lucyinthesky88 ) has shifted from who she was and was she was trying to do, into the easy money and gifts of "mumfluencing".

I'm not saying that all the DA stuff and stories of women crying at Morrisons/Mothercare etc were pure and honest. Right before most of that, as a "I'm a tit mam" Facebooker she was kind of OK and relatable. I think a lot of us found her back then and hence why we are so disgusted now.

Reactions: 16
She should probably take the working out of her name now.

Part-time Mummy.

Yes, that looks about right.

I think she, since becoming pregnant with Wilbert (as you rightly say @Lucyinthesky88 ) has shifted from who she was and was she was trying to do, into the easy money and gifts of "mumfluencing".

I'm not saying that all the DA stuff and stories of women crying at Morrisons/Mothercare etc were pure and honest. Right before most of that, as a "I'm a tit mam" Facebooker she was kind of OK and relatable. I think a lot of us found her back then and hence why we are so disgusted now.
She’s trying to reinvent herself to adapt to the changing market, but she’s forgotten two things:

Her social media accounts have history.

People have memories.

Apart from that, good luck to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is she though? Her stories are FULL of plot holes and inconsistencies.
I mean good story teller in the sense that she's good at dressing a story up. Her words carry the reader along and you don't notice the holes (not sure if that makes sense)
As an ex follower, I used to fall for the stories on FB and thought she was funny. The first one I came across was the Mothercare story. When I started following on Insta, I saw the difference.
I personally think her latest post is bad news for her. It's full of embellishments/inconsistencies compared to the stories and fans who have been sat on the fence will notice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She should probably take some advice from D&C Police about children and the internet πŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.