PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same - I had to take one of mine to Children's A&E last weekend and I went on my own. It wasn’t very busy but there wasn’t one child there who had both parents with them - all were only accompanied by one as per the guidelines. All OK now thankfully and I hope
your little one is OK too :)

I can’t believe one of them didn’t stay behind with Edie, Issac & T. She really seems to care more about herself than she does them.
He’s good thank you, just added another scar to the collection (it’s an annual thing that he splits his head open 😫🙈) They know how to keep us on our toes don’t they?

Reactions: 2
Hope those who had to take little ones to A&E are all ok now.

My 16yo is the clumsiest person in existence, she trips over fresh air and we’ve had many a visit to a&e over the years. She’s currently on warning I’ll be splinting any broken bones and have a needle and thread ready for emergency repairs!

Accidents happen but her reaction isn’t normal and yup to all those questioning why both parents had to go leaving the other kids at home to fret.

Reactions: 10
When my three year old broke his leg at a trampoline park, my husband took him to the A&E and I took our 1 year old home. I was worried about him, of course, and kept checking for updates but I didn’t see the sense in dragging the infant to A&E to wait when he would get tired and hungry. This was last year, way before the pandemic. I wouldn’t dream of it, especially with everything that’s going on just now and the risks. Only one of them needed to go.

Reactions: 8
The queue was so big that she couldn’t say what happened without being overheard... funny that Rachael because you’d think if the a&e was full of suspected Covid patients they’d put something in place to prevent contamination... some sort of social distancing perhaps?

Reactions: 14
I saw that on fb as well and thought of her
She is in Brixham isn’t she?

The queue was so big that she couldn’t say what happened without being overheard... funny that Rachael because you’d think if the a&e was full of suspected Covid patients they’d put something in place to prevent contamination... some sort of social distancing perhaps?
They sort of triage you at the door in a&e then send you to the right department, well they do at our hospital at the minute. There shouldn’t be queues like you see in a&e in normal times

Reactions: 3
Someone here was saying yesterday about social services getting involved again? Well I think they need to for this. How can she go on about how wonderful her life is and giving advice to other parents but thinks this is funny? This is beyond belief
You’d be surprised at the amount of kids that come to a&e for accidents like this. SS are at breaking point, children that are actually getting abused, that have real neglect in their lives need SS a lot more than this. You can clearly see the children are well looked after, fed, are happy and aren’t being abused or truly neglected. Accidents happen... parents feel bad enough without the fear of SS. Also S didn’t actually break his arm and SS got involved around that time if I remember right and closed the case without proper interviews etc because it was all vicious allegations.

She was in bed. She said he ran up to her to ask when Wilby was born.
She said she was getting dressed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I work in Childrens A&E. It is very quiet at the minute. Josh would not have been allowed in, one of them would have waited in the car. Why she couldn’t go alone is beyond me 🤷‍♀️

We have mothers coming in at the minute who have recently given birth and have to wait on their own with their poorly newborns, no support from their partners/family. One on my last shift had just had a csection and brought her poorly toddler in to hospital and the baby was at home with dad crying to be breastfed. I had to carry her toddler as she could barely walk, the poor women! We have very poorly children in intensive care and only one parent can visit at a time. It’s bad enough adults can’t have visitors in hospital at the minute but to have a sick child and have to go through that alone is heartbreaking.

Not really sure where I am going with this but maybe she could have done a shout out at how lucky they were that Wilby didn’t need to be admitted (He probably only licked the fire lighter anyway) Could you imagine the drama if Queen R had to sit in hospital, alone, without Josh. That would make for a good woe is me post for the gram!!

Also .. there are currently no ques! Triage/streaming is happening at the door. But of course it made her story sound better !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I work in Childrens A&E. It is very quiet at the minute. Josh would not have been allowed in, one of them would have waited in the car. Why she couldn’t go alone is beyond me 🤷‍♀️

We have mothers coming in at the minute who have recently given birth and have to wait on their own with their poorly newborns, no support from their partners/family. One on my last shift had just had a csection and brought her poorly toddler in to hospital and the baby was at home with dad crying to be breastfed. I had to carry her toddler as she could barely walk, the poor women! We have very poorly children in intensive care and only one parent can visit at a time. It’s bad enough adults can’t have visitors in hospital at the minute but to have a sick child and have to go through that alone is heartbreaking.

Not really sure where I am going with this but maybe she could have done a shout out at how lucky they were that Wilby didn’t need to be admitted (He probably only licked the fire lighter anyway) Could you imagine the drama if Queen R had to sit in hospital, alone, without Josh. That would make for a good woe is me post for the gram!!

Also .. there are currently no ques! Triage/streaming is happening at the door. But of course it made her story sound better !
I am a children’s nurse and the A&E at my hospital is letting both parents in as are intensive care. All hospitals are different. Hence why this pandemic continues to spread.

• Haha
You’d be surprised at the amount of kids that come to a&e for accidents like this. SS are at breaking point, children that are actually getting abused, that have real neglect in their lives need SS a lot more than this. You can clearly see the children are well looked after, fed, are happy and aren’t being abused or truly neglected. Accidents happen... parents feel bad enough without the fear of SS. Also S didn’t actually break his arm and SS got involved around that time if I remember right and closed the case without proper interviews etc because it was all vicious allegations.

She said she was getting dressed
S had a suspected break when they first took him in, it was put in a sling etc. She didn’t need to be there then, she took Wilby when she could have stayed home, she wasn’t even there because she was concerned for Seb - he got a bollocking from his dad for giving her grief by injuring himself 🤦🏼‍♀️

I agree this incident doesn’t require social services involvement and that services are beyond stretched. But people always say they’re fed, clean and appear happy but there is such a thing as emotional abuse and neglect, which I would bet at least one of those children in her care fall under.

If she was getting dressed, there’s no reason why W couldn’t have been with her or in his cot for a minute or two waiting for her. Or he could have been sat at the kitchen table while Josh was making Edie breakfast. Yes, accidents happen, but I stand by what I said - leaving an 8 month old baby alone in a non baby-proofed room is asking for trouble.

Reactions: 17
I am a children’s nurse and the A&E at my hospital is letting both parents in as are intensive care. All hospitals are different. Hence why this pandemic continues to spread.
That’s crazy!!! I haven’t heard of any other hospitals letting both parents in. I’ve got nursing friends that work all over the UK and they are all the same. One parent has to be off the hospital grounds, they can swap but they can’t be in the hospital together. And obviously in adults they aren’t letting visitors in full stop. Madness that’s yours is different

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You mean virus continues to spread. A pandemic is the spread (sorry just bored and pedantic 😂.)
Anyway, I still don’t think it happened. She has created content and deterred chat about Josh’s job 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You mean virus continues to spread. A pandemic is the spread (sorry just bored and pedantic 😂.)
Anyway, I still don’t think it happened. She has created content and deterred chat about Josh’s job 🤷‍♀️
I agree actually. If it had happened, she would have been filming in A&E like she did when they took Seb. Makes me wonder if Josh even knows half the bullshit she spouts online. He didn’t appear to be in the car while she was filming herself talking about the incident. And the video she posted after of Wilby giggling with Josh could have been taken anywhere 🤷🏼‍♀️ Only thing I can’t explain is the message from Tallulah.

Reactions: 5
S had a suspected break when they first took him in, it was put in a sling etc. She didn’t need to be there then, she took Wilby when she could have stayed home, she wasn’t even there because she was concerned for Seb - he got a bollocking from his dad for giving her grief by injuring himself 🤦🏼‍♀️

I agree this incident doesn’t require social services involvement and that services are beyond stretched. But people always say they’re fed, clean and appear happy but there is such a thing as emotional abuse and neglect, which I would bet at least one of those children in her care fall under.

If she was getting dressed, there’s no reason why W couldn’t have been with her or in his cot for a minute or two waiting for her. Or he could have been sat at the kitchen table while Josh was making Edie breakfast. Yes, accidents happen, but I stand by what I said - leaving an 8 month old baby alone in a non baby-proofed room is asking for trouble.
Wasn't there speculation on here that it could have been the dentist that made an SS referral? It was the dentist who advised getting it checked because of how swollen it was about 2 weeks after it had happened, I assume they must have some reporting procedure in place for incidents like this?

I agree actually. If it had happened, she would have been filming in A&E like she did when they took Seb. Makes me wonder if Josh even knows half the bullshit she spouts online. He didn’t appear to be in the car while she was filming herself talking about the incident. And the video she posted after of Wilby giggling with Josh could have been taken anywhere 🤷🏼‍♀️ Only thing I can’t explain is the message from Tallulah.
Could be a fake message. I’m sure she’s said she has access to all their phones (of which I doubt she does with Queen B)

If she had not posted a picture of them outside a & e, I would think this whole thing was totally made up. None of it makes sense; they don’t know how much of the fire lighter he ate. Why not? They are rectangular blocks. Wilby was filmed a few days ago and had clearly moved himself across the room away from his toys; there was a story about it. Queues at a & e, everyone spaced out but people being able to hear you more clearly than normal? Surely if they had no idea of how much of the poison W had chomped his way through then the obs he had would have lasted longer than the very short time they appear to have been there. Plus finally, a man trained for war, and police work panicking so much About his son licking a firelighter that he couldn’t remember his own child’s date of birth but it had not caused such a panic that R had bothered to come downstairs. The whole thing screams bollocks to me.

Reactions: 13
She had admitted before to blocking him from some of her stories so maybe he had no idea. There are apps and websites where you can fake text messages, it wouldn't be hard for her to make that up.

We have 2 entrances to A&E at Torbay hospital at the moment, which is where she will have taken Wilby. One is for suspected Covid patients and the other is for everything else. There is strict social distancing in place so nobody in the queue will have been right behind her. They are also only letting one parent in with a child. Yet again, she's exaggerated and made tit up to make a dull story more exciting and interesting...

Reactions: 21
I've got short hair, I usually have it cut every 4 or 5 weeks. By luck I'd had it done just before the salon closed down. Last week I managed to borrow a set of clippers and my partner tidied up the back and sides for me as it was looking wild 😂 short hair is not easy during lockdown! I wouldn't put it past her to have had a hairdresser mate round though, she seems the sort that would do that.

When Seb broke his arm she had to accompany Josh with Wilby to go and get it looked at, she can't take her eyes off him. I think she's probably hyper aware that he cheated on his first wife with her so being married and having a baby together won't stop him if his eye is wandering.
Possibly his eyes have wandered quite a bit with all the women she has in and out her house all the time. He seems to have changed since theyve been together 24/7 wonder if hes missing 'other's women company.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.