PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gawd she’s like Sarah Ingham. Staying in bed til late morning.

I haven’t missed her since she blocked me. But seriously. She updates the gram laughing judging by the screenshots. She’s like a teenager.

Reactions: 6
My son managed to eat a olbas oil candle the day before his 1st birthday, he opened a child proof lock when meant to be napping! He had to have a charcoal solution drink to counteract the poison. It was awful.
You can't fault her for taking her son to a&e for possie poisoning, it didn't need both of them or to go on Instagram but atleast she actually acted responsibly this time!

Reactions: 3
Why the hell were they leaving him unsupervised at all. Even if they can move a little bit, they still manage to get far. That's not news to anyone with kids.

How thick is Josh.
Well given that his supposed job requires him to remember things that he might need to testify in court over, yet she just announced to 190k followers that he couldn’t remember his babies birth date in minor panic ......
I’d say pretty stupid to be honest or perhaps his wife’s a bit loose with the truth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She knew he could move - she posted a video of Wilby pulling himself forward on the rug the other day

I bet she would have posted on IG then checked on here before updating the kids about how he was. She is on here more than on IG, this is like her drug!

Reactions: 11
So can we just clarify - josh left him on the rug because he has to go and make Edie’a breakfast like every morning......so Rachelelelel was where?!

Accidents happen I get that - but why is josh doing the majority of parenting in the morning?

Also - horrific queues in a&e yet you seemed to be in and out at a decent time.

And totally agree - she will have been running about saying surgery etc because she’s a dramatic prick who put updating her Instagram BEFORE updating her kids.
Because Josh does all the parenting all the time. She would’ve still been in bed. Don’t you know she’s been practically sawn in two

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She would have been in the shower or doing her hair.
God forbid we had to rush one of the kids at a&e at the minute. I'd have minging hair, probably not brushed my teeth and my scabby dressing down on
If my kid is doing something stupid I'll usually say "knock it off, I'm not going to A&E on a day that ends in Y", it's a standing joke in our house! I work for an ambulance service trust so I always say I'd be mortified if I had to call an ambulance and someone I know turned up 😂 however she knows it's a joke and I wouldn't hesitate to get her medical attention if she needed it, regardless of whether I was dressed etc. Bet Rach is mortified that she's had to go out without her draught excluder eyelashes on!

Reactions: 2
She knew he could move - she posted a video of Wilby pulling himself forward on the rug the other day
Good point, and with 5 older you would think they’d know what babies are capable of. Even non-crawling babies if they can roll. It’s different with your first, they catch you unawares (mine was being able to climb out of the cot 😬) but by the time number 6 comes along you’d think they’d know enough to safeguard properly. Accidents do still happen but they just seem so inexperienced for having 6 kids.

Reactions: 8
Yep, both adults left the other children at home to take one baby to A&E, for appears to have been the shortest amount of time, during a pandemic 🙄
Doesn’t Sam work in a hospital? Of course R has to go with J... god forbid he bumps into her without her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good point, and with 5 older you would think they’d know what babies are capable of. Even non-crawling babies if they can roll. It’s different with your first, they catch you unawares (mine was being able to climb out of the cot 😬) but by the time number 6 comes along you’d think they’d know enough to safeguard properly. Accidents do still happen but they just seem so inexperienced for having 6 kids.
And there isnt alot of age gap between them all either so she cant use the excuse that she forgot since the last one was born 🤦‍♀️

Doesn’t Sam work in a hospital? Of course R has to go with J... god forbid he bumps into her without her
Oooh good point 👍

Reactions: 3
I think she's in north Devon. But even so it could be any woman anywhere, that she has to be with him at all times

Reactions: 11
Accidents can happen but I can’t believe the 2 off them took Wilby to A&E in the current climate. I’m surprised the hospital let both of them attend especially as it was a non-emergency. Why the hell didn’t one of them stay with the rest of the kids?!

She really can’t seem to do anything without Josh by her side even if it would be for the benefit of their children. That would do my head in if I were Josh unless he gets a kick out of the whole extreme co-dependency thing.

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely had her hair done. Cos don’t you know the rules don’t apply to Queen Rach.

She’s a disgrace.
I've got short hair, I usually have it cut every 4 or 5 weeks. By luck I'd had it done just before the salon closed down. Last week I managed to borrow a set of clippers and my partner tidied up the back and sides for me as it was looking wild 😂 short hair is not easy during lockdown! I wouldn't put it past her to have had a hairdresser mate round though, she seems the sort that would do that.

Accidents can happen but I can’t believe the 2 off them took Wilby to A&E in the current climate. I’m surprised the hospital let both of them attend especially as it was a non-emergency. Why the hell didn’t one of them stay with the rest of the kids?!

She really can’t seem to do anything without Josh by her side even if it would be for the benefit of their children. That would do my head in if I were Josh unless he gets a kick out of the whole extreme co-dependency thing.
When Seb broke his arm she had to accompany Josh with Wilby to go and get it looked at, she can't take her eyes off him. I think she's probably hyper aware that he cheated on his first wife with her so being married and having a baby together won't stop him if his eye is wandering.

Reactions: 10

My boy split his head open last week and as much as we both wanted to go with him but obviously we didn’t, we did the sensible thing and I stayed home whilst his dad took him.

Reactions: 9
This mornings drama is over and forgotten about and now back onto adverts (I'm assuming it's an advert anyway)

Reactions: 1
My boy split his head open last week and as much as we both wanted to go with him but obviously we didn’t, we did the sensible thing and I stayed home whilst his dad took him.
Same - I had to take one of mine to Children's A&E last weekend and I went on my own. It wasn’t very busy but there wasn’t one child there who had both parents with them - all were only accompanied by one as per the guidelines. All OK now thankfully and I hope
your little one is OK too :)

I can’t believe one of them didn’t stay behind with Edie, Issac & T. She really seems to care more about herself than she does them.

Reactions: 10
Poor kids shouldn’t be left alone to panic. tit parenting, honestly.

View attachment 124811

It’s not cute they were worried about their brother, it’s bloody irresponsible parenting.

Looking at the timings on this, it also looks like she updated Instagram before she reassured her bloody children.
HANG ON 😂 She posted a pic of the baby at 12.10 back in the house and apparently bathed. This is 11.02. So they got back from A&E, sorted the kids out and bathed him in a hour
This story was bullshit. I’m calling it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've got short hair, I usually have it cut every 4 or 5 weeks. By luck I'd had it done just before the salon closed down. Last week I managed to borrow a set of clippers and my partner tidied up the back and sides for me as it was looking wild 😂 short hair is not easy during lockdown! I wouldn't put it past her to have had a hairdresser mate round though, she seems the sort that would do that.

When Seb broke his arm she had to accompany Josh with Wilby to go and get it looked at, she can't take her eyes off him. I think she's probably hyper aware that he cheated on his first wife with her so being married and having a baby together won't stop him if his eye is wandering.
ONCE a cheat always a cheat. and with those cheese teeth u get he's probably on the look out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.