PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course, when Wilby needs to go to A&E because of their own negligence, it’s the worst day of Josh’s life. When Seb breaks his arm, it’s an inconvenience.

Notice how she and Wilby tagged along when Josh took Seb to hospital but it’s just the three of them when it’s Wilby. Maybe, Rach, you should have been a responsible parent and stayed home to look after Edie while Josh took Wilby. Reduce the risk of spreading infection round a hospital that way too 🤦🏼‍♀️ Selfish twit.

844E9C3D-5E9E-4C3D-8BBD-2A804FD14DF1.jpeg

That picture is so filtered. Her skin is not like that.
Her eyes aren’t that colour either.

Reactions: 11
I doubt josh would be doing a lot of nights we have altered night shifts around as due to there being no night tine economy we are not needed in the numbers that we were. If R was just honest about things people would relate better to her and the many other Instagramers.

Sorry haven’t worked out how to reply to a comment lol currently in a Tesco queue as I won’t take an online delivery from someone who is vulnerable, but the sun is shining and all is good 😊
Not getting at you but to let people know as I don’t think many do but the vunrable slots are filled up before they offer them on the app now so all people who need them get them then there offered for others. I know because my dad works for dot com

Reactions: 6
Are they really going to a&e cos wilbert ate a fire lighter?
Yep, both adults left the other children at home to take one baby to A&E, for appears to have been the shortest amount of time, during a pandemic 🙄

Reactions: 14
A) why is it a laughing matter that u have had to take your baby to hospital cause no one was watching it and he has eaten a firelighters.
B) how on lockdown has she man3to get her hair cut and coloured

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Are they really going to a&e cos wilbert ate a fire lighter?
If it was one of those white blocks you use to light fires you would have to as I imagine thay are poisonous. Poor kid doesn't stand a chance.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Also erm bull tit on the “queues” Everyone else is saying how quiet a&e is right now as people are too scared to go to hospital unless absolutely necessary and no one suspected of having Covid is being sent to a&e 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Followers/admirers/fans are not always good people.

John Lennon was shot by a fan.
Gianni Versace was shot by a fan.
Selena Quintanilla was shot by the president of her fan club.

Reactions: 12
Yep, both adults left the other children at home to take one baby to A&E, for appears to have been the shortest amount of time, during a pandemic 🙄
There are no queues in a&e right now, people are avoiding it if possible. It’s shown how badly the service is mistreated usually. So, they would have got in and out pretty quickly.

Reactions: 16
A) why is it a laughing matter that u have had to take your baby to hospital cause no one was watching it and he has eaten a firelighters.
Someone here was saying yesterday about social services getting involved again? Well I think they need to for this. How can she go on about how wonderful her life is and giving advice to other parents but thinks this is funny? This is beyond belief

Reactions: 8
Shes vile and I dont think josh is much better to be honest. Shes laughing about the fact her son ate a firefighter and that his father doesnt know his date of birth, she really is a disgrace. I seriously think shes got issues and needs professional help.

Reactions: 15
Dear God, they have other kids, how can they not know to baby proof everything BEFORE the kid is able to get into things?

Reactions: 12
I think Josh panicked which is why he couldn’t remember the date of birth. He strikes me as the type to get all in a fluster. It happens. As do accidents. Babies develop so rapidly, things like this really aren’t uncommon. I don’t think this alone warrants social service involvement.

The one time he's not in someone's arms or in that bloody bouncer, he eats a firelighter.

• Haha
I think Josh panicked which is why he couldn’t remember the date of birth. He strikes me as the type to get all in a fluster. It happens. As do accidents. Babies develop so rapidly, things like this really aren’t uncommon. I don’t think this alone warrants social service involvement.
But should she find it funny and use it for content? 8 months old and left alone is asking for trouble, this is their sixth, they should know better.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.