PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here it is....the long post about her.
Bit of a weird way to end - talking about the book being a massive flop and not selling.......obvs she must be thinking about the massive success her book was. I hear they are about to make her a honorary Bronte sister.
twit.
Such a weird way with words. Almost scathing and like she’s talking about someone she doesn’t like 🤔

Reactions: 4
20200505_221717.png

Well that's a lie straight away!....... She always seems to class every friend as her best friend!!

Reactions: 13
She’s just not very original. And neither is the whole influencer-to-author bit either. They’re all at it. As I’ve said before, it seems anybody can become a best-selling “author” these days.

Reactions: 12
Such a weird way with words. Almost scathing and like she’s talking about someone she doesn’t like 🤔
It’s a really backhanded compliment. She’s like the mean girl in school who is so passive aggressive nobody knows if she likes you or not.
I mean, privately we all have thoughts about things our friends do and hope they do well and we might tell them privately BUT I would not broadcast those thoughts to thousands of people!!!! Such a prick. Really.

Reactions: 7
Here it is....the long post about her.
Bit of a weird way to end - talking about the book being a massive flop and not selling.......obvs she must be thinking about the massive success her book was. I hear they are about to make her a honorary Bronte sister.
twit.
"I have very few proper friends" so what about all your "best friends" Rach? What about Josh's sister? What about Charlee with the lips, boobs and bum? What about Leisa who you practically lived with as a kid? What about warrior Emily? What about Jo the PA? What about Sia for pensioners Astrid? For someone who has very few friends, it seems like they are all your best friend

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Another tagging of a florist so she can get free flowers 😂
Iv noticed aswell she never stories or posts in the morning before 10am.. no doubt she sleeps in and josh gets up with the Brady brunch while she has breakfast in bed 😂
I only have 2 kids... I'd love to swap with her for a day lol
Queue morning post making breakfast and acting like mother of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s a really backhanded compliment. She’s like the mean girl in school who is so passive aggressive nobody knows if she likes you or not.
I mean, privately we all have thoughts about things our friends do and hope they do well and we might tell them privately BUT I would not broadcast those thoughts to thousands of people!!!! Such a prick. Really.
Absolutely. “I thought it would be an epic fail but it’s actually sold copies!” Sounds like she actually wanted it to fail to make herself look and feel better for having a “bestseller”.

Reactions: 10
I'm sure KDIL said she 'harassed' rachaele and kept badgering her until she responded to her message? She basically said she stalked her like a fan 😏 not that messaged her because her post went viral...

Reactions: 8
"I have very few proper friends" so what about all your "best friends" Rach? What about Josh's sister? What about Charlee with the lips, boobs and bum? What about Leisa who you practically lived with as a kid? What about warrior Emily? What about Jo the PA? What about Sia for pensioners Astrid? For someone who has very few friends, it seems like they are all your best friend
Sia for pensioners Astrid. I’m dead 😂 😂

Also, I’ve found that the people who do claim to have so many “best” friends, are usually those who have none at all. And it’s usually their own fault in one way or another. She’s toxic, I wouldn’t want to be her friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sure KDIL said she 'harassed' rachaele and kept badgering her until she responded to her message? She basically said she stalked her like a fan 😏 not that messaged her because her post went viral...
She doesn’t have any “proper” friends because none of them are equal to her.

They’re either much younger (Charlee) or she rescued them (Emily) or she wants something from them (Hannah) or in this case they were a fan she’s allowed to befriend her.

It’s like all the relationships are skewed in her favour somehow, they’re not natural, equal friendships. She’s a hunter preying on vulnerable women she knows are beholden to her so won’t leave.

The only anomaly is OAP Sia but I get the feeling she is using Rachel to widen her Instagram audience.

Reactions: 20
The only anomaly is OAP Sia but I get the feeling she is using Rachel to widen her Instagram audience.
THIS!! Aspidistra is new to the area and Rachel is probably the biggest Instagrammer in the bay, helps her grow her audience and then she'll dump her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
THIS!! Aspidistra is new to the area and Rachel is probably the biggest Instagrammer in the bay, helps her grow her audience and then she'll dump her.
I cant wait! 😂😂 R mentions astrid way more than the other way round. Wouldnt suprise me if astrid over takes her on the followers front... she has a completely different audience to R... much more mature

I'd love to know what caused their friendship? They dont seem similar in anyway, like a really odd pairing. What do they have in common?! I could imagine Hannah turning her nose up at 'Sia' 😂

• Haha
She's now updated the safe post, the refuge shut in 2014 but they are still supporting people. To me it looks like they shut down completely, to people who aren't local or aren't aware of it. Why not say they are still running, and what support they offer?🤦‍♀️
And the buying handmade post, who is that for when she is such a greedy cow and on the take constantly.
Just noticed this is the reply from safe but if she can share this, why can't she share any of their other posts? It's self obsessed Susan, mememe.

Attachments

Although I will not be purchasing KDILs book of knowledge, I have a feeling it will be better by a mile than anything Each Peach Rach Plum can write. I can't stand KDIL but she does have a better grasp of vocab and humour than R does.

R has written this purely so KDIL will share it, KDIL has a much bigger Insta following. If that was truly your good mate, then post links when it's published, send her a card, some flowers that she loves to buy a la Elton 😂 you wouldn't write this gush.

Plus I think they have only met a couple of times in the flesh. How is that any different from any other influencer mateying up together? Not denying they get on well but it's so false! BFFs because they talk about public hair and cystitis to hundreds of thousand of people not in an educational way but for cheap laughs and shocks?

Terrible.

I will shut up now 😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.