PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope Rachel was not approached to do this considering she has put others at risk by ordering so much unnecessary tit during the outbreak.

EF3D045D-EB9D-407C-8564-5B29B1BA3586.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Can anyone who hasn't been blocked yet, please share the text from the safe/refuge post? Is this her way of making sure we all know nobody had it worse than saint R, despite everything going on at the moment

Reactions: 1
Hi nasty vile trolls can you help me out with something? She just said in her story she left the refuge with Betsy in 2005. So when she was basically a baby as she’s 16 this year is that right? So T wasn’t even born. For some reason in all my years following her I never knew it was just B and her in the refuge. I assumed T was there too. Did she endure abuse then return to their father? No judgement, it happens all the time and is one of the complexity’s when trying to get people to leave an abusive partner behind. It’s just the timeline seems to weird to me but maybe I haven’t been paying attention

Reactions: 10
Oh good god.....KDIL has gone and published a book....now her teethy can be best selling authors together 🤦🤦

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can almost smell the desperation from here if rachalellelelel trying time pitch a tv series of the family. Insta - check. Facebook - check. YouTube - check. No. No. No.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi nasty vile trolls can you help me out with something? She just said in her story she left the refuge with Betsy in 2005. So when she was basically a baby as she’s 16 this year is that right? So T wasn’t even born. For some reason in all my years following her I never knew it was just B and her in the refuge. I assumed T was there too. Did she endure abuse then return to their father? No judgement, it happens all the time and is one of the complexity’s when trying to get people to leave an abusive partner behind. It’s just the timeline seems to weird to me but maybe I haven’t been paying attention
She went back to him. However it’s said on earlier threads and as per her book, they were both as bad each other (which poss explains why she went back.)

Reactions: 3
I’ve just dyed my hair blue due to lockdown boredom. I’m in my forties. I look like an absolute dick. 🙈
I'm the same age as Queen LaTeetha (to the month, I have just had my birthday) and my hair is bright purple. It's not lockdown madness though, I've had it since last year!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen another DV awareness on the news. Creative freedom. People paint and donate pictures for refuges to hang up in the bedrooms of those who flee.
She should be promoting things like this and raising awareness. It's not a regional thing either..its nationwide!

Reactions: 8
I just looked at it on amazon 🤮 photos on the front cover along with a glowing review by Mrs hinch
Ah, there’s another one who rips people off regularly by releasing a new “book.” She sold her followers a £12 notebook/colouring book ffs. This just screams of “you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours.” Their lives are so boring, why would anybody pay to read about it? I made that mistake with this con-woman. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Just seen another DV awareness on the news. Creative freedom. People paint and donate pictures for refuges to hang up in the bedrooms of those who flee.
She should be promoting things like this and raising awareness. It's not a regional thing either..its nationwide!
She could get her potty mouthed mate to do that, although I didn't get the feeling she was very charitable. What was her name again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.