PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch her videos but re4orm isn't a refuge, it's a community group that mainly does meals from what I see on fb. It's pathetic if thats the best she can think of to donate it to, instead of a real refuge. Could be worse, could be humanity torbay/uk😂
She'd be better off donating some of the PayPal money to them to provide food etc to struggling families.

Reactions: 11
Frozen potatoes how hard to peel n bung some real ones in a tray ? I use frozen on a quick midweek but come one in lockdown feeding a family Sunday dinner do some real ones,your doing fresh cauli

Reactions: 6
Her form in the Russian twists is horrific. She won’t be doing or feeling anything 😂 surprise surprise, she isn’t putting the effort in...

Reactions: 5
She was that fuming yesterday with Betsy's comment about only cooking sausage and mash that she HAD to make a point today... doubt she will be doing the cooking though.. she said she was prepping..not cooking 😂 and then que the (staged) video of her slaving over a hot stove later on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Frozen potatoes how hard to peel n bung some real ones in a tray ? I use frozen on a quick midweek but come one in lockdown feeding a family Sunday dinner do some real ones,your doing fresh cauli
Frozen potato user for Sunday roast right here. Sorry not sorry 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't watch her videos but re4orm isn't a refuge, it's a community group that mainly does meals from what I see on fb. It's pathetic if thats the best she can think of to donate it to, instead of a real refuge. Could be worse, could be humanity torbay/uk😂
My mistake, should have said charity xx

My mistake, should have said charity xx
I wondered if she had actually said that it was going to a refuge but had tagged re4orm. I can only watch 3 videos a day on the insta spy app thingy and I try to ration them for good bits. I watched the one with cauliflower to see if anything exciting happened 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I wondered if she had actually said that it was going to a refuge but had tagged re4orm. I can only watch 3 videos a day on the insta spy app thingy and I try to ration them for good bits. I watched the one with cauliflower to see if anything exciting happened 🤦‍♀️
I used to use Gramster but it stopped working a while ago.

I now use storiesig.com in my browser. no limits, no log in required and it works most of the time 😉

Reactions: 4
I used to use Gramster but it stopped working a while ago.

I now use storiesig.com in my browser. no limits, no log in required and it works most of the time 😉
It's not working for me, but I'll try again later on. The app I've got now is better than gramster, the only down fall is the limited daily views

Reactions: 1
The new highlight on her page..I think it says "our family" literally 2 video clips of the boys and the rest are the girls and wilbert. I know she said she doesnt like putting the boys "out there" But does when it suits her and we all know that statement is aload of bollox. I'm probably being really picky here but 🤷‍♀️

It's not working for me, but I'll try again later on. The app I've got now is better than gramster, the only down fall is the limited daily views
I use an app called anonymous story viewer on google play, doesnt limit views

Reactions: 4
Proud of herself for making a roast? She’s been a parent of many children for 16 years, surely it should be second nature to knock up a roast by now?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
STOP THE PRESS

Mrs Hambleton has made a roast dinner and is proud (all together now... "Awwwwww") .

She's a 'mother' of 4 children and a step mother of 2 children, and shes made her first roast dinner today... Lord above give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell, she's proud she made a roast. A mother for 16 years and she's finally got off her arse? I doubt she did it all though, I bet Josh still did most of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.