PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m inclined to think that you know as much as the rest of us from reading these threads I’m afraid. Nothing you have said hasn’t already been spoke of last year and because Rach has such a chequered history, it’s easy for people to claim they know her etc. Plus nothing you have said makes sense. (Much like another member who claims to know her.)
i.e - You have intimate knowledge of a child’s therapy needs, but know nothing about their current set up. You know how this thread works, but knew nothing about the questions regarding PayPal etc
Personally I am taking these revelations with another pinch of salt ✌
That’s entirely your perogative. Everyone is entitled to think what they like.

I don’t know anything about their current set up as I haven’t been involved with them for a good few years now, so can’t comment on the current dynamics within thier family.

Again, I never said I hadn’t seen anything about the PayPal etc, just that I didn’t know about it so couldn’t comment

There were news reports everywhere about the crash and court case at the time, they may still be on the internet somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn't Rachaeles stepsister say they got together while he was still with Sam? He left her on Sebs birthday didn't he? And the whole town turned against them?
Morning. No that wasn't me, I dunno what happened there, she stopped talking to me a few years before they got together.

Reactions: 3

I don’t know anything about their current set up as I haven’t been involved with them for a good few years now, so can’t comment on the current dynamics within thier family.

Again, I never said I hadn’t seen anything about the PayPal etc, just that I didn’t know about it so couldn’t comment

There were news reports everywhere about the crash and court case at the time, they may still be on the internet somewhere.
Your very cleverly avoiding all the other questions members have asked you though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15

Yes I know there is an article or two about the crash. They were linked on this thread last year. I also know that she said herself, she made many mistakes in the aftermath of the separation etc. I don’t know the woman and I would never judge someone’s fitness as a parent based on scant media reports of this or that, nor anonymous postings on a gossip site.
I do know that Rach has no problems with slandering people to cover her own back and manipulating the truth to suit her online profile. So I’m choosing to opt for what I do know. The only other thing is that Tattle is a small website talking about people that are marginally internet famous. So that you found the site, just at the time this topic was brought up again, is a bit iffy imo 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16

Now that I have been reminded I too can confirm that Sam was involved in a crash whilst under the influence. It was in our local paper. It involved a bus on the Torbay road (not the motorway). She was also charged with assault, towards J whilst on a night out when they bumped into each other in a pub in Paignton. Yet again in the local paper.
However I can assure you that R and J did start seeing each other behind both of their respective partners backs. They may not have done the “wild thing” until they separated but they were definitely seeing each other.

I had seen R&J myself and I didn’t think much of it until S told me that he had been having an affair. At the time she also told me that E’s dad and her had grown close whilst trying to support each other.

There may be some truth in the eldest boy needing contact to stop. In all honesty I can’t imagine S coping well with the marriage breakdown, she clearly acted irrationally but R&J need to accept some responsibility, they went on a mission to paint both ex partners in a terrible light to try to make themselves look good.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

Again you're saying absolutely nothing that hasn't been said before
Your very cleverly avoiding all the other questions members have asked you though 🤷‍♀️
She's just going round in circles with words that don't really hold much weight and are all things that have been said before. Just because you say it, doesn't mean it's true. Unless of course you can prove it? If not you're no different to any of us here and your opinions are merely that, an opinion not a fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So many people have come on her claiming to be some one else! Empen etc
But also remember the boys mum had her identify confirmed by admin as she sent proof of who she is. She then Went onto message 2 celebrities and her posts were questionable. People thought it couldn’t have been her however admin then confirmed she had sent proof. Xx

Reactions: 4
Well this is wild. I had been off social media yesterday and came here first thinking maybe Edie has sawed both of Seb’s legs off but it’s fine would have happened. The usual stuff!

Now that I have been reminded I too can confirm that Sam was involved in a crash whilst under the influence. It was in our local paper. It involved a bus on the Torbay road (not the motorway). She was also charged with assault, towards J whilst on a night out when they bumped into each other in a pub in Paignton. Yet again in the local paper.
However I can assure you that R and J did start seeing each other behind both of their respective partners backs. They may not have done the “wild thing” until they separated but they were definitely seeing each other.

I had seen R&J myself and I didn’t think much of it until S told me that he had been having an affair. At the time she also told me that E’s dad and her had grown close whilst trying to support each other.

There may be some truth in the eldest boy needing contact to stop. In all honesty I can’t imagine S coping well with the marriage breakdown, she clearly acted irrationally but R&J need to accept some responsibility, they went on a mission to paint both ex partners in a terrible light to try to make themselves look good.
Yes, this is basically how I heard it. Thank you 👍

S works for the NHS. You would require an enhanced disclosure working in the healthcare sector with regular checks. If what S did was so bad that it was against the law/was a criminal offence, it would go on her disclosure and there is no way the NHS would continue to employ her.
This isn’t true, I work for the nhs and I got my disclosure when I started my job 12 years ago and haven’t had one since. You are asked when you revalidate if you have any new convictions but no one checks if you are telling the truth or not. Also if you have an addiction problem drugs/alcohol or a change in your mental health then your employer needs to be seen to take all responsible action to support you before starting the capability route or try to dismiss you. If you have a good union rep then this could be dismissed on the slightest thing then the employer needs to continue to support them.

I completely understand why Ana isn’t saying who she is, we all know Rachael reads here why would anyone reveal themselves, potentially opening themselves up to her vile ways.

Sorry, but I think Ana has been quite measured and a lot of what she is saying sounds believable. Now, that’s not me saying that R&J are innocent or hold no responsibility but I do believe there is a lot more to this.

I do find it funny how no one questions Partofthefam being who she says she is (and btw I’m not questioning you at all) or her facts because they fit their own agenda.

By saying S isn’t innocent and that actually the boys are better with J does not mean someone is defending R. It doesn’t mean they condone her actions and it especially doesn’t mean it’s her.

And Sebastian not wanting to see his mum is perfectly feasible if he’s witnessed her in the grips of alcoholism. That doesn’t mean S is an awful person, she had a disease and went through an awful experience, which R was partly responsible for, but it sounds very much like her trauma and behaviour have impacted her eldest son quite badly. It’s heartbreakingly sad, made all the worse as it’s all being played out so publicly.

And now I’m wondering if S isn’t pursuing contact because she knows right now that isn’t in the best interests of her boys. She knows due to her own actions in the past she needs to wait for them to come to her when they’re ready. She’s putting what’s best for their mental health ahead of her own wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Im not cleverly avoiding anything. But everything I say is aparently lies so I don’t see what good it would do answering questions about thier family just to be told that they’re lies too? and I don’t want to comment on things I don’t know about first hand.

Yes I know there is an article or two about the crash. They were linked on this thread last year. I also know that she said herself, she made many mistakes in the aftermath of the separation etc. I don’t know the woman and I would never judge someone’s fitness as a parent based on scant media reports of this or that, nor anonymous postings on a gossip site.
I do know that Rach has no problems with slandering people to cover her own back and manipulating the truth to suit her online profile. So I’m choosing to opt for what I do know. The only other thing is that Tattle is a small website talking about people that are marginally internet famous. So that you found the site, just at the time this topic was brought up again, is a bit iffy imo 🤷‍♀️
I was actually told to come and have a look at what was being written here and that Sams Facebook page was now being stalked. That’s how I found it, nothing iffy about it. It’s a public forum?

The facts are that the contact was stopped due to the effect it was having on the boys, nothing else. You will choose to believe what you want to tho, and that’s fine.

I completely understand why Ana isn’t saying who she is, we all know Rachael reads here why would anyone reveal themselves, potentially opening themselves up to her vile ways.

Sorry, but I think Ana has been quite measured and a lot of what she is saying sounds believable. Now, that’s not me saying that R&J are innocent or hold no responsibility but I do believe there is a lot more to this.

I do find it funny how no one questions Partofthefam being who she says she is (and btw I’m not questioning you at all) or her facts because they fit their own agenda.

By saying S isn’t innocent and that actually the boys are better with J does not mean someone is defending R. It doesn’t mean they condone her actions and it especially doesn’t mean it’s her.

And Sebastian not wanting to see his mum is perfectly feasible if he’s witnessed her in the grips of alcoholism. That doesn’t mean S is an awful person, she had a disease and went through an awful experience, which R was partly responsible for, but it sounds very much like her trauma and behaviour have impacted her eldest son quite badly. It’s heartbreakingly sad, made all the worse as it’s all being played out so publicly.

And now I’m wondering if S isn’t pursuing contact because she knows right now that isn’t in the best interests of her boys. She knows due to her own actions in the past she needs to wait for them to come to her when they’re ready. She’s putting what’s best for their mental health ahead of her own wants.
Thank you. You have summed it up a lot better than I did. This is exactly it.

Reactions: 8
They aren’t the only 3 people that know tho. Anyone who was involved in the situation in any way knew what was happening and the outcome.

Can I ask a question? I am genuinely curious. Why is it so hostile on this thread? It’s not like this on other threads on this site. Anyone who tries to put a different view across or debunk the general consensus seems to be jumped on and accused of being the influencer.
This has that convicted criminal Katie all over it! Hi Katie!!! Fancy asking your best friend where the PayPal money went or have you been silenced because you also benefited from it?? If you don’t like what’s said then piss off!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
she’s a disgrace. Mummy to 6 , I buy Issac this , I bought Seb that. They’re not your “little men” Rach, they’re Sams. I’d be so ashamed of myself if I exploited someone else’s children the way she exploits Sam’s. What’s even more sickening is how Josh is letting her act this way. He’s not a man, a real man wouldn’t let his wife do that to the mother of his children 🤢
If S is paying maintenance then it is she who is paying for all the things for the boys, NOT you R

I agree with most of this also. Especially the fact that it’s all public. I just felt Ana wasn’t here to discuss Rach (more Sam,) and therefore not really a conversation for Tattle ✌

Reactions: 7
This has that convicted criminal Katie all over it! Hi Katie!!! Fancy asking your best friend where the PayPal money went or have you been silenced because you also benefited from it?? If you don’t like what’s said then piss off!
The irony. You do realise you’re doing exactly what Rachael does when someone says something she doesn’t like.

reactions like this whenever anyone says anything that isn’t “Rachael is the devil” add weight to her rambling over how evil Tattle is. It doesn’t help one bit in exposing her, it simply fuels her fire.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.