PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You telling me that the eco warriors are sticking single use plastic to their faces for YouTube? Well that's grand...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Long time lurker and first time poster. I unfollowed her on Instagram after reading on here and when I went on to view her stories to see what she was up to, it appears she has blocked me. Never commented on any of her posts so no idea why. Not bothered either way just found it strange. Oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️
Silly Billy, don’t you know?! Queen Rachel of Devon doesn’t need a reason, she just gets block button happy the little delicate petal.

Reactions: 3
Haha that was me!! I got a couple of smelly replies and so I gave back. Her attitude does stink. I have now unfollowed them now as I cannot bear them anymore! I lurk so this is my first post :) x

Reactions: 7
Haha that was me!! I got a couple of smelly replies and so I gave back. Her attitude does stink. I have now unfollowed them now as I cannot bear them anymore! I lurk so this is my first post :) x
Ooh what did she say to you?

There seems to me quite a few new members recently which is great news as hopefully more and more people are seeing through her.

Reactions: 10
So many questions.... Just checking, was it said that Edie's dad was with Sam after Rachel? But now he is with Rachel's friend?

never said I didn’t see anything about them tho did I? I said I don’t know anything about them so I wasnt going to pass comment
What do you think now?

Reactions: 4
So many questions.... Just checking, was it said that Edie's dad was with Sam after Rachel? But now he is with Rachel's friend?

What do you think now?
As i said earlier, I’m no fan of hers, it seems she has done some very questionable things and yes, Edies dad had a brief relationship with Sam but is now with Rachaels friend

Reactions: 2
As i said earlier, I’m no fan of hers, it seems she has done some very questionable things and yes, Edies dad had a brief relationship with Sam but is now with Rachaels friend
So you are a close friend of hers?

Tut tut.

I think this Astrid character needs a title along with her creepy as duck husband who loves to flick pig tails whilst salivating over them.

Astrid seems to think it's ho ho funny to film him in secret and share his creepy behaviour to the world......I wonder how that would turn out if roles were reversed?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Tut tut.

I think this Astrid character needs a title along with her creepy as duck husband who loves to flick pig tails whilst salivating over them.

Astrid seems to think it's ho ho funny to film him in secret and share his creepy behaviour to the world......I wonder how that would turn out if roles were reversed?
I reckon she keeps referring to the cockerel as a philanderer because it was referenced in here further up...she does bang on about it everytime shes in the coop 😂

Reactions: 5
If you’re all up for an “Ewwwwwww” moment then check out her pal KDIL and the latest Insta post. Don’t look if you are eating or have just had breakfast though...actually scratch that....make sure you view well after you have eaten.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Ooh what did she say to you?

There seems to me quite a few new members recently which is great news as hopefully more and more people are seeing through her.
Sorry R didn’t reply to me it was a couple of replies from Betsys followers, people get so incensed it’s hilarious xx

Reactions: 5
Yes you are wrong actually. strangers in the internet have no idea what actually went on, and they have absolutely no right to make it up to suit their agenda
was S an alcoholic and mentally abusive to the boys before J left?

Again, not correct. No one was found in bed with anyone, and the drink was a problem long before that.

The one who suffered the most was Sebastian.
I do feel for seb, it's a shame that josh didnt leave their mum and concentrate on the boys. ☹

Reactions: 6
Tut tut.

This👍astrid defo needs her own thread ..iv never seen such a try too hard to be cool 😂its so cringe the faces she pulls and painting on her fake freckles OMG noooo! as for the secret filming when she had the hair in bunches ewwww yes creepy AF

I’m inclined to think that you know as much as the rest of us from reading these threads I’m afraid. Nothing you have said hasn’t already been spoke of last year and because Rach has such a chequered history, it’s easy for people to claim they know her etc. Plus nothing you have said makes sense. (Much like another member who claims to know her.)
i.e - You have intimate knowledge of a child’s therapy needs, but know nothing about their current set up. You know how this thread works, but knew nothing about the questions regarding PayPal etc
Personally I am taking these revelations with another pinch of salt ✌

Reactions: 25
I’m inclined to think that you know as much as the rest of us from reading these threads I’m afraid. Nothing you have said hasn’t already been spoke of last year and because Rach has such a chequered history, it’s easy for people to claim they know her etc. Plus nothing you have said makes sense. (Much like another member who claims to know her.)
i.e - You have intimate knowledge of a child’s therapy needs, but know nothing about their current set up. You know how this thread works, but knew nothing about the questions regarding PayPal etc
Personally I am taking these revelations with another pinch of salt ✌
👏Exactly this! Nothing that hasn't been said before 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.