PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The venom coming from R when she thought it was Sam though was utterly shocking.
It really was and you could tell R was loving it deep down judging by the tone of the whole thing. Evidence piling up she’s an even worse person than everyone thought.

I think of certain members in my family who had to live with their dad and step mum (plus her child) because my family member (their mum) was an alcoholic. Not violent or abusive but neglecting herself and therefore the kids although she did love them. Their mum was always kept in the picture even by the step mum. It was explained she had a problem and was very ill. Short monitored visits happened where everyone was there again including the step mum. She was given her place as a mother as she should have been. She put those kids in some horrible situations but it was ultimately down to the illness. Painting her as a monster would have only damaged the kids plus the step mum was a very kind person with no ego whatsoever. Happy to step into the mothering role and happy to figure out how the mother could still be involved. How it should be!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It really was and you could tell R was loving it deep down judging by the tone of the whole thing. Evidence piling up she’s an even worse person than everyone thought.

I think of certain members in my family who had to live with their dad and step mum (plus her child) because my family member (their mum) was an alcoholic. Not violent or abusive but neglecting herself and therefore the kids although she did love them. Their mum was always kept in the picture even by the step mum. It was explained she had a problem and was very ill. Short monitored visits happened where everyone was there again including the step mum. She was given her place as a mother as she should have been. She put those kids in some horrible situations but it was ultimately down to the illness. Painting her as a monster would have only damaged the kids plus the step mum was a very kind person with no ego whatsoever. Happy to step into the mothering role and happy to figure out how the mother could still be involved. How it should be!
This is why being a stepparent is so bloody hard. Not because you have to “step in” and raise another man or woman’s child or children as your own but because you have to be mature enough to love the children as your own whilst not only accepting their biological parent’s place but facilitating a relationship between them and the children.

So actually, Rachel is a terrible stepparent. B and T don’t see their dad and neither do their older sisters, but they still see Rachel. Apparently the dad is toxic but, you know, Rachel is hardly a saint 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
This is why being a stepparent is so bloody hard. Not because you have to “step in” and raise another man or woman’s child or children as your own but because you have to be mature enough to love the children as your own whilst not only accepting their biological parent’s place but facilitating a relationship between them and the children.

So actually, Rachel is a terrible stepparent. B and T don’t see their dad and neither do their older sisters, but they still see Rachel. Apparently the dad is toxic but, you know, Rachel is hardly a saint 🤦🏼‍♀️
Poor Raychayellie, to have had so many toxic people in her life over the years. It's almost as though there's a common factor here isn't it...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Awk I’m really fond of josh (as much as you can be when you don’t know someone!) He must be pretty switched on that he was promoted to corporal after a few years in the army and then got into the police. He is also pretty fit and his boys are gorgeous. I wonder what he really thinks about the whole instagram influencer thing? His stories are always so sweet and I love his passion for wildlife. Apart from the cheating stuff I don’t think he’s a bad egg.
If he isn't a bad egg then why can't he txt the boys Mum back to let her know they are safe and well during the middle of a global pandemic? Sorry but he's just as bad as Rachaele.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Haha, lets all have a laugh at my kid spending £60 on Roblox and taking me into my over draft.

I'm living in my overdraft you rancid bint. And Its not even remotely funny

Reactions: 17
Yeah, let your kid use your card and then laugh about it. You're that lazy, you had your child use your card and over spend! twit!!!
Pissed me off did this, asif u would let your 6 year old use your card and then go to spend £60 on robux I would be fuming!!!

Reactions: 12
I can only think that these women commenting and saying 'your book really touched me' and 'your book was amazing and so heartfelt' have never read a book before. Her book was tit, in content and ability.

There's no way she's in her overdraft after Edie's purchase...just like there is no way she's down to her last £20, or £40 or £60. Anyone that is in that situation would be worried and upset about £60 being taken from their account and leaving them short or overdrawn. They wouldn't be laughing about it. She's saying that because she thinks it makes her more relatable to be short of money, and it would! If it were true! But when we see her spending money like it's water on takeaways, deliveries of wine, expensive dresses and trainers, 3 million babygros and teething giraffes etc, we all know she isn't in her overdraft or down to her last fiver!

Frivolous bleeping Fred!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If you're that close to your overdraft Rach, here's a novel idea - STOP LETTING YOUR KIDS LOOSE WITH YOUR CARD. In fact, that's probably a good life tip there whether you're in your overdraft or not. Anyway, I thought you had that prepaid kids bank app thing, why isn't she using that? Oh, because you probably don't bother with it, you just said you did because they paid you 🙄

Reactions: 15
I’d hate to be in custody battle with Rach. I think we’ve all seen reading here how spiteful and draining her real persona is. It’s been evident over the months by comments from people that live in her community that she has a bad reputation in real life. For the boys Mum, the decision not pursue (and keep the boys out of court,) must be extremely hard. I’m guessing but I’d say that she is putting their well being first and being patient enough to wait for them to come to her without the dramatics that Mr & Mrs Feckless would cause. Good parenting has many forms. It’s a shame that they are in this situation, especially so publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel so sorry for the boys mother , and i hope in time those boys do get in contact with her and are able to have a relationship with her . I think racheleiouioue thinks she will be able to influence and poison them for ever , there not young for that long and definitely the older one will be able to contact her soon .
karmas a witch and is also very patient . I dread to think what stories shes told the boys. Very sad situation .

Reactions: 13
It’s snoozing that she’ll get upset about people taking about the boys situation or about joshes job but it’s literally all out there she talks about it all the time, but doesn’t expect other people to talk about it?

Reactions: 7
In her overdraft but has ordered flowers because they were half price despite having a massive bouquet delivered last week. Most of us can't even afford a bunch from the supermarket right now. Very relatable!

Reactions: 19
Right my mum gets those flowers and they’re expensive for flowers, they do look nice but as it’s a subscription (my mum does hers for every week and they last longer) so £25 a week for flowers is a lot for someone who last night said they were in their overdraft? Also someone who last week had flowers sent to them why would you buy some more?

It’s snoozing that she’ll get upset about people taking about the boys situation or about joshes job but it’s literally all out there she talks about it all the time, but doesn’t expect other people to talk about it?
lol snoozing I meant annoying

Right my mum gets those flowers and they’re expensive for flowers, they do look nice but as it’s a subscription (my mum does hers for every week and they last longer) so £25 a week for flowers is a lot for someone who last night said they were in their overdraft? Also someone who last week had flowers sent to them why would you buy some more?

lol snoozing I meant annoying I have not been drinking 🤣

Reactions: 5
That Freddie Flowers delivery that she ordered when she was made up drunk to make herself seem more interesting is a weekly subscription at £25 a box! £25 bleeping pounds a week on flowers?! Who the duck can afford that?! Certainly not someone that's pretending to be in their overdraft...

I know she said the first box was half price. I also noticed she said it's once a month. So she was so drunk she didn't realise she was ordering flowers but not drunk enough to be aware enough to change the standard weekly delivery to monthly. Bollocks.

Here comes free flowers from Freddie Flowers because she's mentioned them and given them free advertising and a 10% off code for her ever grateful followers...

Reactions: 11
That Freddie Flowers delivery that she ordered when she was made up drunk to make herself seem more interesting is a weekly subscription at £25 a box! £25 bleeping pounds a week on flowers?! Who the duck can afford that?! Certainly not someone that's pretending to be in their overdraft...

I know she said the first box was half price. I also noticed she said it's once a month. So she was so drunk she didn't realise she was ordering flowers but not drunk enough to be aware enough to change the standard weekly delivery to monthly. Bollocks.

Here comes free flowers from Freddie Flowers because she's mentioned them and given them free advertising and a 10% off code for her ever grateful followers...

£25 a week is £100 a month. Yes Rach, really bleeping relatable, considering you were in your overdraft last night 🙄 and at a time when people up and down the country have lost their jobs or been put on furlough so not earning their usual wages but still having to pay all their bills etc. Or people have already lost loved ones, not to mention all the people in abusive relationships who are stuck in isolation with their abusers. duck off with your begging for free bleeping flowers, you waste of skin 🖕

Reactions: 16
I don’t buy it at all. Either she is doing undeclared ads or all the purchases are sponsored by Barclaycard. She is trying way too hard to prove she has money. I’ve seen it before a million times. It’s funny though. I’m wondering what she will buy next? Might I suggest an Alpaca for the back garden zoo 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.