PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2B1D6A61-F0B2-4212-B995-1AC77C53F336.jpeg
What a saviour. Shopping from all those small businesses like ASOS, Topshop, PLT, Nike etc etc 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20200422-224440_Facebook.jpg

Apologies if this has been posted before, I believe this is Sam's boyfriend commenting on PTWM fb page. Says it all really..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
View attachment 114919
Apologies if this has been posted before, I believe this is Sam's boyfriend commenting on PTWM fb page. Says it all really..
Oh wow! That speaks volumes and hints massively at a whole other story. Reading between the lines Josh was willing to give the boys’ mum contact, but Rotten Rita has stopped it and S can’t afford to take them back to court to have the CAO enforced.

She should self-represent; she has a strong case for parental alienation.

Reactions: 18
I think she only “supports” Sally Faulkner to make a point to Sam and really rub her nose in it - look how I support people who deserve to see their children, unlike you. It’s almost gaslighting, isn’t it? She’s rewriting the facts to suit herself and make everyone, including Sam, I suspect, believe that the boys are better off not seeing their own mother.

She is a disgrace continually discussing Betsy’s period and cramps with strangers 🤢 I would have been so angry with my mum if she’d told one person about mine, let alone broadcast it ffs.

CB733149-9231-4139-9ED6-FDE55DC911AC.jpeg

Also, this is a good look 😳

323DF6D1-1C41-439F-843B-5C5A3CC099A3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 114919
she’s a disgrace. Mummy to 6 , I buy Issac this , I bought Seb that. They’re not your “little men” Rach, they’re Sams. I’d be so ashamed of myself if I exploited someone else’s children the way she exploits Sam’s. What’s even more sickening is how Josh is letting her act this way. He’s not a man, a real man wouldn’t let his wife do that to the mother of his children 🤢

Reactions: 28
This is my first post on here and probably last, I like to lurk 🤣
But I’m assuming josh’s role change was due to this incident. It must have been pretty traumatic for him tbh. Don’t know why they can’t just be honest about it though and say maybe he’s suffered from it. There’s no shame in being a bit messed up after something like this. I found this just from googling his name and Devon so it’s hardly like they can keep it a secret.

That happened in 2017 so I doubt it

Reactions: 4
When shes talking to Edie about the robux is her nipple partly showing? 😂 Wouldn't suprise me if so as she does breastfeed if you all didn't know 😂

Reactions: 4
Awe I saw Sam's post this is so sad. I can't imagine not being able to see your kids man up josh

Reactions: 8
If I was “in my overdraft” I wouldn’t be letting my child spend £20 on pretend money because they’d managed to behave for a few days. I’d certainly not be laughing when they “accidentally” spent 3 times that.

My two usually get £5 a week pocket money, which I’ve had to stop at the moment due to the current situation. My 9 year old yesterday asked if he could possibly have his this week as a one off as he wants to donate to Captain Tom’s fundraiser, but as I’m in my overdraft (which is tiny tbf), I’ve had to say no. She’s not teaching her kids how to budget. An overdraft isn’t free money, it’s there for emergencies.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This is my first post on here and probably last, I like to lurk 🤣
But I’m assuming josh’s role change was due to this incident. It must have been pretty traumatic for him tbh. Don’t know why they can’t just be honest about it though and say maybe he’s suffered from it. There’s no shame in being a bit messed up after something like this. I found this just from googling his name and Devon so it’s hardly like they can keep it a secret.

I’m pretty certain that in 2017 PTWM wrote one of her long rambling emotional FB posts about this. Though making it about her as well obvs. She used to show zero confidentially back then when it came to his job and some of the things she used to write about.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wasn't there screenshots of messages someone on here had sent her and she was accusing them of being Ben?
She thought it was Sam sending the messages n kept asking how Ben was. That person was coming out with all kinds of accusations, it was all very weird

Reactions: 10
Awe I saw Sam's post this is so sad. I can't imagine not being able to see your kids man up josh
I think Sam probably has an open profile so that if the kids choose to look her up, they can see how much she cares.

Reactions: 12
I think Sam probably has an open profile so that if the kids choose to look her up, they can see how much she cares.
I agree, I'd do the same tbh 😥

However knowing Parental Alienation Patricia, she's probably made sure S and anyone connected to her are blocked on all the boys accounts when she set them up.

Reactions: 7
Iv just looked and that comment from B has now been deleted...suprise suprise.
Shes so shady...I mean, we knew that anyway but that comment just confirmed what we all knew anyway. Shes vile!
How would she like it of it was the other way round? Just because your in a happy marriage now, doesnt mean it's always going to be like that...things can change. So she needs to support S and encourage J to be mature and put the kids first. She needs professional help if it's all because shes jealous

Reactions: 9
She thought it was Sam sending the messages n kept asking how Ben was. That person was coming out with all kinds of accusations, it was all very weird
The venom coming from R when she thought it was Sam though was utterly shocking.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.