Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Is that Cocaine Katie who’s been saging her house? No mention of Katie’s drug smuggling and prison sentence in the birthday tribute.

Loving Ratshit’s babies like her own yet she’s has one of her own kids taken off her.

She hangs out in such scummy circles it’s no wonder Josh eventually got sacked from the police.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

geezabreak

VIP Member
I don't think I've ever seen anything quite so cringe worthy or embarrassing as this bunch of arseholes in amongst all the teenagers. Bet the teens were laughing their heads off. Tragic really. I see R was dressed in her finest bag lady attire.

VickyVodka

Massive Women’s Aid campaign because of the known increase in domestic abuse during the football - been running for a few weeks now in the build up to it starting this weekend just gone, but not a word from the number 1 Domestic Abuse Saviour in the world who all the courts and judges in the land beg to come and speak to educate them ……🙄

Patchwork stock being sold off cheap….how long until patchwork & all its courses and support are wrapped up, and she just lives off REBL where she can’t be accused of scamming from a CIC

LauraC35

Chatty Member
So Rachel thinks it’s devastating that teenagers lives are lived through social media these days, blatantly glossing over the fact that her life is just about social media and all her children and stepchildren’s lives are played out online for us all to see. She is the absolute queen of over sharing and we know when her girls have their periods and how heavy they are, whether they are sexually active and what contraception they do or don’t use. There isn’t a day that goes by that those teenagers don’t have a phone shoved in their face filming the minutiae of their lives. Her hypocrisy just astounds me and to think that there will be huns across the country just lapping all this shit up and thanking her for her bravery in sharing her life with them. Rachaele, your teens deserve our sympathy because you film every aspect of their lives and make it their normal to live this way. They allow you to film them and share it with your followers because they just don’t know any different. You are sadly raising your children and stepchildren to be just as vile and entitled as you are.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
So Rachel thinks it’s devastating that teenagers lives are lived through social media these days, blatantly glossing over the fact that her life is just about social media and all her children and stepchildren’s lives are played out online for us all to see. She is the absolute queen of over sharing and we know when her girls have their periods and how heavy they are, whether they are sexually active and what contraception they do or don’t use. There isn’t a day that goes by that those teenagers don’t have a phone shoved in their face filming the minutiae of their lives. Her hypocrisy just astounds me and to think that there will be huns across the country just lapping all this shit up and thanking her for her bravery in sharing her life with them. Rachaele, your teens deserve our sympathy because you film every aspect of their lives and make it their normal to live this way. They allow you to film them and share it with your followers because they just don’t know any different. You are sadly raising your children and stepchildren to be just as vile and entitled as you are.
And bear in mind that Bratsy had an open Instagram before she was an adult, yeah it might not have been against Instagram's own policy, but probably inadvisable in her circumstances (where her mum is allegedly being constantly chrolled in "the most horrific ways"). Lula had Instagram and TikTok long before she was the appropriate age, and Edie now has multiple TikTok accounts and seemingly unsupervised access to it despite also not being old enough.

If Ratbag really was concerned about kids and teens using social media, she'd stop the ones in her own house putting themselves out there like they do.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
If I was one of rancids siblings & got wind of them stories slagging off their mam, I'd be round her house like shit of a stick & I'd fucking swing for her.
What an evil bitch rancid is. No wonder her mam walked out on her when she was little. I would of aswell!!

Reactions: 19

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Can just see Josh now outside the arena swapping beaded bracelets with all the girls that are there exchanging there's #nonceynormanisinthehouse

• Haha

Retro80s

VIP Member
When are the people around her going to realize that she uses everyone for her own gain?
Her husband, her kids, her friends, her family, they’re all just pawns in her life, which she uses for content to make money.
She’s nothing more than a manipulative selfish cunt

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
He was "non verbal" because all of his early interactions were through the lens of his mum's Iphone.
And he was left alone in front of cbeebies or an iPad instead of being spoken to and played with. As soon as he started going to a childminder and then pre school his speech came on in leaps and bounds - because responsible adults were looking after him for a change.

Veryangrylady

She's advertising two meal delivery boxes this week, they will be eating well this week.. .... for free!! At the same time begging for pantry donations. No shame 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

JW80

VIP Member
Sorry but that boy needs a haircut! It won't be long until she's telling us he's wearing her period pants. Fuck of Rach and take your horrible kids with you

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Moongirl69

VIP Member
E's dad actually seems like a decent man. He maintained a relationship with Waynbos girls after R had an affair with J.

FridaK

VIP Member
Tallulah is what's commonly known as "taking the piss." She's fortunate that school took her back to be honest. She knows she can do what she wants and she is taking full advantage of it. I've said it before, she is the most like Rachael of all the children. Next year all her friends will no doubt sit and pass their GCSE's and be bolting off to sixth form or college etc and if she doesn't get her shit together, she'll be doing resits via an apprenticeship, which is fine but it's hard work for little pay and no one will give her special treatment for a barely on the spectrum private diagnosis 🤷🏻‍♀️, which is what she has no

They appear to have forgotten that kids aren't allowed to leave mandatory education until they are 17 now as well. She's also fortunate that her parents are thick as shit 🤦🏻‍♀️.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Can’t decide if Cartwheel Colin is using R & J for clout/exposure/free advertising, or if he is as big a try-hard as he is coming across. And I thought J singing along to Taylor Swift songs obviously using the lyrics from Spotify was cringeworthy. Then I saw him “dancing” on the tube platform. At this point I genuinely hope he is being ironic and sending himself up.
I think it's mutual - Salad Fingers parents have the lifestyle that Ranch and co aspire to - they have a pool, nice house and are loaded. Plus they've clung onto them because they will babysit Wilby too. The Goslings want the Insta lifestyle and are using the Hamblescams to climb the ladder, just like Astrid did.

InchSchlong

Unfortunately for the kids as well as their godawful parenting they throw money at everything to try and solve it and the kids seem to think there’s a never ending supply. She’s also given them such inflated egos that other than Isaac who we never see, they all perform for the camera, think they are gods gift to the world and are some of the most entitled, self absorbed children I’ve ever seen. They are the kids I wanted mine to avoid like the plague because kids like this make others feel like shit about themselves and their lives. Edie must be absolutely tedious to be around and they are creating an absolute little monster, God help them in September when she’s got some freedom.
I completely agree with this!
My daughter allegedly goes to school with the child of an "influencer/tiktokker", I don't know who and I really don't care, but the child is so self centered, dramatises and lies about everything! It's absolutely exhausting telling my daughter that this girl isn't as important as she thinks she is and to stay away from her and her pretend drama.

• Wow