Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
So she didn't realise how "disconnected" her and her mum were until Bratsy went to stay in Jenna's spare room? Has she forgotten that she was already slagging her mum off for abandoning her when she was 4 long before that (both online and in her published books)? The story about smashing up a phone box because she couldn't have the trainers she wanted was well before Betsy moved out, as was the tale of chipping her tooth on a bus seat while on her way to visit her mum.

I don't know who looks more stupid, her changing her story every 5 minutes to suit whatever narrative she's pushing this week, or the huns for believing it all.

Reactions: 31

FridaK

VIP Member
I don’t know how I would feel had my mother left me when I was 4. I didn’t have a good relationship with my mum and she was quite cruel and maybe I would have liked to ask her why she treated me the way she did but it’s too late now. What I certainly would never have done was secretly film my mother whilst asking her questions about my childhood. Nor would I have then posted said videos online for my loyal sycophants to watch and then no doubt tell me how brave I am. Everything has got to be shared. Absolutely everything. It’s obscene. You’re a disgusting hypocrite Rachaele and whatever your mother did, she deserves better than you. Oh and by the way, I don’t pay for Patreon so cheers for the freebie you nasty c**t.
At some point in the future, probably when she's had her own children, but definitely when she's matured, It will be Lula grilling Rachael about why she let her down so badly growing up. Because she has let her down and continues to do so.

The Apple did not fall far from the tree and Rachael's lack of self awareness regarding that will bite her on the arse in a big way eventually. Cycles have not been broken quite yet. They are just being presented in different ways is all.

Reactions: 30

No_Angel

Of course she can make a post about the kiosk owner into how the girls haven't had decent male role models in their lives....jesus christ 🙄
---

Haha...we thought the same thing 😂😂
That's Josh's balls firmly smashed with a house brick 😂 popped in R's handbag never to be seen again. We already knew this but Josh, if you read here, your wife likes the kiosk owner better than you and thinks he's a better father and male role model, fucking hell. How embarrassing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I don’t know how I would feel had my mother left me when I was 4. I didn’t have a good relationship with my mum and she was quite cruel and maybe I would have liked to ask her why she treated me the way she did but it’s too late now. What I certainly would never have done was secretly film my mother whilst asking her questions about my childhood. Nor would I have then posted said videos online for my loyal sycophants to watch and then no doubt tell me how brave I am. Everything has got to be shared. Absolutely everything. It’s obscene. You’re a disgusting hypocrite Rachaele and whatever your mother did, she deserves better than you. Oh and by the way, I don’t pay for Patreon so cheers for the freebie you nasty c**t.
Her mother no doubt chose not to answer the cunt because she knew she was filming her.
And also gas lighting her mum there... making out shes losing her mind because what she said doesn't fit Rs narrative (that she was 5 not 4)
Who gives a fuck whether you was 4 years and 9 months old or 5, you absolute fucking weirdo.
Her mum must be exhausted with her

Reactions: 29

No_Angel

This is wrong in so many levels. R, speak with your mum privately. Get a therapist for the both of you, with all the cash you've scammed and actually do something that will benefit you and your mum. SECRETLY filming her as well. Fucking psychopath. It's you Rachelelele. IT'S definitely. YOU!!!!

Reactions: 28

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
What's with the word salad answer to the last 'question' ? It's clear she's talking about Emily and that she's disappointed she didn't receive one question about her. She just loves dredging up old shit. If theres a person or a subject I don't want to talk about guess what I do?? I don't talk about it! Fucking desperate attention seeker!!
It probably KILLS her that Emily has moved on, had a baby, is renovating her house without making it look like a tacky brothel, and is getting on with her life without a backwards glance at old Rancid. I bet she still whines at Sloshy about how Emily wouldn't be where she is today without her!

Lewlew

How cute, not only has she bought Nae Balls Norman a ticket to see Taylor, she’s gone all out and apoilt him with the beaded bracelets too
If I bought my partner a TS ticket he'd tell me to shag a cactus

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Is it me, or is the point of those bracelets that the Swifties make them themselves and then give away or swap them with other fans at the show? Not buy them ready made for you and your latest bestie/swinging partners 🤷

VickyVodka

Fathers Day Bingo…
Getting ready for the massive Father’s Day post thanking Josh for being the father she never had to their broken babies…and loving them the hardest ever (when in fact he can’t wait for them all to move out and leave him alone), there will be some reference to missing Josh and Hannah’s dad as well (cause she is a grief vulture who latches onto anyone else’s grief she can), some apology to B,T & E for giving them such awful dads (hint hint but my new book to hear about it)…
..sure there will be a massive Sunday roast at a pub (better than Josh’s!) where other guests will have to just put up with them screeching over each other, Wilbys ipad on full volume and make room for the million dinosaurs he brings…and then there will be a rant about how people were giving them dirty looks etc etc and they don’t understand his level 3million diagnosis….

Have I missed anything??

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Aunt Sally

What in the sex offenders register is Joshua doing going to a Swifty concert?
I feel him wearing a Jim fixed it for me badge rather than those bracelets would be more fitting.

• Haha

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Was that on PatreCon?
I actually think that is elder abuse. Imagine posting that when her mum has no way of defending herself. It can't have been easy feeling abandoned as a child and not having answers...BUT
She needs robust therapy and quick. If she is triggered by her kids reaching that age she could be projecting all sorts onto them. She really needs help. Disgusting.

sunmyvibes

They’ll be a post today about how non of their 6 children are Taylor fans which is why she didn’t take any of them and how she works the hardest out of everyone in the UK and therefore deserved to have a weekend away from her kids and go to the concert

• Sad

JW80

VIP Member
Her form on those squats were terrible?? I don’t get the gym side of this as it doesn’t really suit the narrative??
Those fucking locked knees sent me over the edge. Fucking clueless she is!!!
---
Fuck me, what an evil monster Rachel Hambleton is.
Her head is fucked, but not because her mother left when she was 4.
Rachel's mother needs a good solicitor to pursue a civil claim for defamation of character.
And mental abuse of her mother and her children.
What a thoroughly evil bastard.
Her mum who has cancer!!!!! Shes a grade A fucking cunt.
---
Does she not understand the damage shes inflicting on her children with this constant dragging up of the past. I hate my kids seeing me cry, I would never ever push my issues onto them. They shouldn't ever have to feel like they need to comfort us. We should be comforting them. I'm all for talking through issues but only if they feel comfortable with it. This CUNT does it for money!!!!! Say that again out loud to yourself. SHE DOES IT FOR MONEY. Shes a glorified pimp!!!! Utter fucking twat!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Josh with his Taylor swift bracelets on is the biggest ick. I’ve seen loads of dads there wearing them with their kids but him doing it on a night out with his wife has turned my vag dustier than gandhis flip flop. 🤢

• Haha

Seenthelighttorbay

She's read here, she's sharing the link between football and DV... hi Rachel, can you next research the damage you're doing to your kids. Cheers

Reactions: 26

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I'm so bored of the same shit being rehashed by her.
She even turned betsy leaving for Liverpool into when she was abandoned by her mum aged 4 😴
Imagine living with her. Shes a fucking drain on society.
She's sold the same exact story 5 different ways now.
Get therapy and get over it ffs.
How are the huns not bored?

• Heart

SooGray

False eyelashes and nail extensions on a 10 year old is just crazy. Edie is so young, why can’t anyone say no it’s not appropriate at your age wait til you’re older. Who buys them or takes her to the salon and pays? I can’t believe school don’t have a policy to stop it either. It’s madness.

katesbess

VIP Member
was wilby naked in the hot tub?
once again gifted this. are you freaking kidding me. stop calling it a pr stay you bunch of insta bell ends. its does NOT get you off having a gifted life.
might go away in the van unless we get something.... ah yes i see now why you def weren't going away in the van!
this wanker life on sm needs stopping.
stop giving privileged bastards privileged lives. she pays for fuck all. non of them do.
house decor
trips out
house diy
house fitting
holidays
clothes
toys
food
cars

how is this ok. why do people think that this sm bullshit is ok.
and sadly this platform DOES attract the wankers. and so some of the worst of people are getting this!
---
I’m all for women wearing what they want, but she really pushes the limits, doesn’t she?
Mel b called from the 90s. She DOESNT want her outfit back. and she says you look a cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
What utter utter horrible parents, they could have took E & L but no went with their swinger friends instead or even better gave them to a mum from her centre that would never be able to take her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 25