Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JW80

VIP Member
I'm cringing my fucking back out at those 2 cunts at a Taylor Swift concert. My daughter is obsessed with her and she'd die if me and my husband rocked up at a concert. Buy tickets for L & E, leave them to it and pick them up afterwards you fucking absolute pair of cringebags. It's not cool, it's making me want to climb up my own fucking arsehole. The cringe is real

• Haha
Reactions: 22

NatLeaf

That video of them dancing on the platform. The guy they’re with comes across as a right knob who loves himself, but you can tell he can dance, has rhythm etc. Josh genuinely moved like an awkward robot and has zero style or presence. How he’s managed to sleep with two women I don’t know 🤣

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Why is she absolutely buzzing that wiby said "wait a second" or whatever it was... hes one of the most intelligent kids I've seen.
When she labeled him as non verbal, that's cos he was a baby & couldn't speak properly now he's a little boy attending nursery. That's what happens rancid ffs
He was "non verbal" because all of his early interactions were through the lens of his mum's Iphone.

troglodyte

I don’t know how I would feel had my mother left me when I was 4. I didn’t have a good relationship with my mum and she was quite cruel and maybe I would have liked to ask her why she treated me the way she did but it’s too late now. What I certainly would never have done was secretly film my mother whilst asking her questions about my childhood. Nor would I have then posted said videos online for my loyal sycophants to watch and then no doubt tell me how brave I am. Everything has got to be shared. Absolutely everything. It’s obscene. You’re a disgusting hypocrite Rachaele and whatever your mother did, she deserves better than you. Oh and by the way, I don’t pay for Patreon so cheers for the freebie you nasty c**t.
How/why does she get so much pleasure from making the people around her feel so awkward and uncomfortable? She thrives on it! She knows Jen doesn't want to be filmed but does it anyway, she knows Slosh doesn't want to talk about sex toys etc but she laughs and snorts and won't let him leave the conversation, and now this. It was honestly such an uncomfortable watch, I felt so sorry for her Mum.

Sometimes I get distracted by how many pointless lies she tells and how hilarious some of her fashion choices are, and I forget just how manipulative, vindictive and downright cruel she can be. It's good that she provides us with these regular reminders. 🙄

geezabreak

VIP Member
The length of those lashes on E ffs, can she not see she looks like a cross between a clown and a drag queen. I've got 3 daughters and if they'd tried that at 10 they'd have been ripped off their faces, same for the nails. I dread to think what this one will bring to their door, she'll make B and T look like amateurs and all with her mother's blessing. Seriously fucked up family.

• Sad

moonface77

Sorry but E is 10…fucking 10
Fantastic parenting there Rancid and tbh I’m surprised her dad doesn’t say anything because if my literal child was walking around dressed like the local working girl with a full face on to go to fucking PRIMARY SCHOOL I’d be putting a stop to it, she’s not a teenager pushing the boundaries she’s a CHILD!!
Ps- Rach you look like a twat

JW80

VIP Member
Why does everyone have to love her babies like they are their own?? Her 'babies' aren't even nice people. They are awful. Sorry but they are. No respect, no manners and if Racheeeallleeee is to be believed they are out taking drugs, having underage sex, breaking the law, driving illegally and God knows what else. Sorry but that's not something to brag about. I'd be mortified if my 'teeny tiny broken babies' behaved like her motley crue do!!!!!
---
Does anyone know exactly what a bestest best friend is?

Is it ranked as highly as a best bestie?
Is it further down the ranks as a plain bestie?
Is it higher than a plain & simple friend?
Is a bestest best friend loved harder than a best bestie, a bestie or a friend?
It's best bubs forever and ever amen 🙄 Its also teenage girl behaviour. I cringe like fuck when she posts that shit. She's never really left high school has she???

• Haha

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
Looking at the screenshots above of R’s mum, she looks so like R , B & T . The poor lady looks so sad and defeated . It sounds like she made mistakes but who knows what her circumstances or mental health were like 40 years ago? Some sort of family therapy of mediation may help R with the answers she clearly craves . However, filming the woman who birthed you is yet another low .
It looks like ticket sales aren’t going as well as she likes for her meet and greets and she’s also ramping up the grief stories for book sales .

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
How bloody awful, so 4 grown ups are going to a taylor swift concert, yet I bet edie betsy and Lula would have loved it. A few days away with their mum.

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Emily has the life R wanted, she had the baby girl she wanted, the happy family life, a beautiful home (still in process), true friendships that aren't paid for. I could go on.........

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Glad to see she has responded to my comment about not using the campervan much recently, she maybe going away in it this wkend with Edie, a friend of Es and W. But may have another option which might be lush - do we reckon another gifted stay somewhere 🤔 🙄

• Haha

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I’m amazed that she lasted this long tbh with the online schooling. But, I don’t feel like Lula helps herself by not asking for help, she can’t have everything her way Autism or not. There’s some things she needs to realise she can’t control and sadly she has to just get through and I know that’s very tough going being ND in a NT world but many kids do it and she is a bright girl with so much potential. I really hope she goes back and just gets her head down and smashes her GCSE’s next year. Even if she has a reduced timetable and focuses on the core subjects, she needs to get some support to help manage her problems she has when they come up in school instead of the only option being to go to her pastoral or home. They all just seem to be pandering to her every whim and that isn’t helping her it’s enabling her.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
She’s eagerly awaiting the chance to wrap her flaps round that Austin bloke’s neck isn’t she 🤢
Or should I say “salad fingers dad” 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

FridaK

VIP Member
Hey trolls sorry i will post the patrecon vids later (been busy with the kids) has she mentioned pn the main page t is back in mainstream school yet?
"It's been a terrible fortnight." Apart from when she fucked off to London for two nights on the piss 🙄.

VCJR

VIP Member
Does anyone know exactly what a bestest best friend is?

Is it ranked as highly as a best bestie?
Is it further down the ranks as a plain bestie?
Is it higher than a plain & simple friend?
Is a bestest best friend loved harder than a best bestie, a bestie or a friend?

• Haha

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I think R has misread why L was becoming increasingly anxious during that interaction. L is very close to her Nan and sensed that R was niggling at her. Its well known how aggressive R can be. I think L was scared she was going to kick off. Just a thought...

thedragon

Seeing them go to TS without their kids has made me so sad! Edie is surely prime TS age?! My daughter is 10 and was desperate to go but tickets were crazy money and I couldn't justify it (regretting it now because, fuck it it's only money and the memory would have been worth every penny!) I'd have felt awful being there without her!

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Shes obviously doing this in front of Lula because she's the closest to her mum. She always has been from the tales R has told in the past. It's another way to alienate her from another family member. Same with Waynbo - Lula wasn't allowed to make her own decision on whether she had contact or not, R and Betsy bullied her into it instead of letting her find out for herself if he was a shit dad or not. She just wants to control everyone in that house. I can't wait until they grow up and look back at what a shit excuse for a mum she is.

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
He can she bang on that she was trained in autism for 20 years but now say over and over agin in this book that she couldn’t spot it in her own daughter ?

Reactions: 20