Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VCJR

VIP Member
When you see those horrible teeth up close they're actually a disgrace, she's got the face of a chain smoking alcoholic who's been in the boxing ring more than once. If people from about 20 years ago who haven't seen her since then passed her in the street they wouldn't recognize her. That is one seriously fucked up face.
That is a perfect description of her 🐷🐽🐷.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

VCJR

VIP Member
Does Taylor Swift do meet & greet & photo opportunities, like Rachel does on her world tours?
That would be so lush, especially if Joyce runs away with Taylor Swift.

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
We are a women's centre in Torbay, supporting women who have fled domestic abuse. This is through 1:1 emotional support sessions, various trauma and Freedom group Programmes, community walks, food parcels. We are now branching out and are open and providing a community fridge in our local area, to save food and feed our community. We operate from our building on Winner Street, Paignton. We are open as a Community Fridge currently every Monday and Tuesday between 10-2, with plans to be open more days come September. This is a open door policy, to give our users their dignity. We are set up as a 'proper' shop, and charge £4 per 12 items of users choice. We are collecting from Fareshare UK each Friday in Exeter, and rely on donations from the public which we aquire using our Instagram following platform which is @thepatchworkhousecic At the Pantry we have a mental health first aid, emotional support trained manager who has access and knowledge to many services to signpost in our local area and who is there every day if users need someone to talk to. We feel very strongly for saving the planet, and stopping food from going to waste, alongside stopping children and people going hungry
We are a women's centre in Torbay, supporting women who have fled domestic abuse. This is through 1:1 emotional support sessions, various trauma and Freedom group Programmes, community walks, food parcels. We are now branching out and are open and providing a community fridge in our local area, to save food and feed our community. We operate from our building on Winner Street, Paignton. We are open as a Community Fridge currently every Monday and Tuesday between 10-2, with plans to be open more days come September. This is a open door policy, to give our users their dignity. We are set up as a 'proper' shop, and charge £4 per 12 items of users choice. We are collecting from Fareshare UK each Friday in Exeter, and rely on donations from the public which we aquire using our Instagram following platform which is @thepatchworkhousecic At the Pantry we have a mental health first aid, emotional support trained manager who has access and knowledge to many services to signpost in our local area and who is there every day if users need someone to talk to. We feel very strongly for saving the planet, and stopping food from going to waste, alongside stopping children and people going hungry
---
"At the Pantry we have a mental health first aid, emotional support trained manager"
And who the fck is this clown?
Imagine going to Winner Street and getting the mental health support that the NHS cannot provide, because of lack of funding and other problems.
& what is a community walk?
A guided tour of Winner Street and beyond?

And she's saving the planet too.
Obviously
Is that from their website? They're not even at Winner Street any more. 🤡

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Maybe it was #g(r)ifted. Charlotte Dawson had the same as a promo last week. Another non fan, taking a seat.

No_Angel

My beautiful Tattle besties, because you're all the lushest ever I know you worry if I'm not around, especially if we need a new thread. Just letting you know that I am off to Glastonbury (#paidfullprice #notanad #nofreebieshere). I will check in as and when I can, but signal may be ropey and I might be too busy doing LED hula hooping or having a gong bath 🤣 anyway, in the unlikely event that Ratchet and crew manage to be interesting enough to fill the thread before I'm back, I'd be grateful if someone could pick up the mantle of starting a new one.

Keep being lush, and make sure to love each other's kids like your own 💕💕💕💕
Have an amazing time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

angiebabe

VIP Member
Which concert will she be going to? Wonder how much she’s paid for tickets.
Sloysh will be buzzing with all the girls 🤢

• Haha

VCJR

VIP Member
No there was a big crying meltdown of over the fact that they said he didn’t require an EHCP and how she said he would never cope at school and they were even considering not sending him because it would be too much for him, he would be too much of a danger to other children when he had a meltdown….
Sick bitch.