Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Does Taylor Swift do meet & greet & photo opportunities, like Rachel does on her world tours?
That would be so lush, especially if Joyce runs away with Taylor Swift.
She’s just the lushest person ever, even if Taylor doesn’t usually do them she will for the queen of Torbay

• Haha
Reactions: 4

angiebabe

VIP Member
@DipsyDoodle Have a fabulous time! Hope for our sake Raq & Rocking Robin pitch up somewhere (not too close to you) & teach the crowds how not to dance like the clampits they are.
Have a ball. My Glastonbury days are well & truly over 👵😩🤣

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Is it me, or is the point of those bracelets that the Swifties make them themselves and then give away or swap them with other fans at the show? Not buy them ready made for you and your latest bestie/swinging partners 🤷
Yes. My daughter has been making loads. She's bought a couple too that she won't swap, apparently right arm is for keeping, left for swapping. You swap pre concert outside and inside whilst waiting!
---
What a bunch of absolute TWATS. Looks like they are in a box with a restricted view. They’ve only gone to a) leave the kids home alone and b) get some content. She’s never mentioned it until she got those bracelets so obvs just a last minute throw your cash at some tickets. Josh’s dancing is just too cringe to even watch. He looks so out of place. Surely the huns are going to ask her why she didn’t take her girls. I look forward to her lies 🤣🤣
Wonder if these are Astrids daughter tickets she bought? Although for the price she was selling them at I'd want front row standing x

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Did he get a EHCP? I know he had a private diagnosis of Autism didn't he but can't remember if she managed to buy herself a EHCP for him 🙈. If he doesn't he won't have a 1-1 so more likely a yr 6 child

katesbess

VIP Member
Someone needs to tell betsy that the scowl she makes in the videos,ain't doing anything good.

What the fuck is that pciture of wilby in the chinese labour outfit!?😳 it looks like someone's seriously shrunk the shit put of his favorite pair of joggers and he's continued to put them on. It looks shocking.

Oh look, most of the vid of josh is bullshit. You really dont know what goes on behind closed doors from little clips so you? Oh wait a minute, we do know. Because we've seen how he really treats them. And just last week she was saying how non of them wanted to be in the house or around him.
To me it's alsi not a dad and his kids Cosy vibes. It's just josh being josh, telling them, showing them the right way his way to do things. His control. His need to manage them. And definitely not in the dad teaching and being alone gside his children way.

Fanaff

VIP Member
I don’t think they are in a box. They look like they are right at the back of the level they are on. Their seats don’t go into the box, there is just windows there.

Ohmydayz

My beautiful Tattle besties, because you're all the lushest ever I know you worry if I'm not around, especially if we need a new thread. Just letting you know that I am off to Glastonbury (#paidfullprice #notanad #nofreebieshere). I will check in as and when I can, but signal may be ropey and I might be too busy doing LED hula hooping or having a gong bath 🤣 anyway, in the unlikely event that Ratchet and crew manage to be interesting enough to fill the thread before I'm back, I'd be grateful if someone could pick up the mantle of starting a new one.

Keep being lush, and make sure to love each other's kids like your own 💕💕💕💕
Have a great time @DipsyDoodle our bestest of the best bestie x

• Heart

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Wonder if the book will tell what happened to the blood clot? Was it left in the Liverpool Air BnB fridge or did she take Lula to the GPs and take it with her?

chickhicks86

VIP Member
The Goslings have genuine style and taste - something the Scambletons will never have. However, the Goslings are being sucked in to the Scambletons web - surely insta fame isn’t even worth it!! has R ever even mentioned Austin’s DIY Food Kits? I feel like the Goslings would hit it off with Hannah and her bloke, they are like carbon copies - both couples have a much more natural/happy vibe. They both just make the Scambletons lives look a sham when they are around more “normal” folk.
Just had a quick nosey as I'm stuck in waiting for furniture delivery and have far too much time on my hands.....she liked the food business back in 2020. I don't remember her mentioning anything at the time when they were all living like they were in tier 4

So she made a smart comment on the question asking if she 'spoke to her eldest daughter' about it not being book related but happily shared a 'not a question' saying Edie is hilarious (not a book question either??!).....but seems to have been dirty deleted 😬

Edit to say the 'question' is showing again 🤣

Last edited:

Rosie55

Exactly this. She's the epitome of having no boundaries, no rules and no one ever saying no.
And there's 2 more coming right behind her, oh what fun to live in that house come September when the penultimate child ( read brat) needs to put the slap on b4 she can leave for school. Buckle up tattlers, were in for a rough ride.

RaeLy

Why does it look like the pic of W in the Webl tracksuit has been altered?

Reactions: 3

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Of course she can make a post about the kiosk owner into how the girls haven't had decent male role models in their lives....jesus christ 🙄
---

Haha...we thought the same thing 😂😂
She hasn't 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I haven't looked at her for a while but Jesus, she has issues.
She will be claiming the postman and milkman next (she already tried it with evri kevri)

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
My beautiful Tattle besties, because you're all the lushest ever I know you worry if I'm not around, especially if we need a new thread. Just letting you know that I am off to Glastonbury (#paidfullprice #notanad #nofreebieshere). I will check in as and when I can, but signal may be ropey and I might be too busy doing LED hula hooping or having a gong bath 🤣 anyway, in the unlikely event that Ratchet and crew manage to be interesting enough to fill the thread before I'm back, I'd be grateful if someone could pick up the mantle of starting a new one.

Keep being lush, and make sure to love each other's kids like your own 💕💕💕💕
Can we give them ice cream though? :unsure: Have a great time at Glasto!

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
And there's 2 more coming right behind her, oh what fun to live in that house come September when the penultimate child ( read brat) needs to put the slap on b4 she can leave for school. Buckle up tattlers, were in for a rough ride.
Edie already wears make up to primary school.