Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scd1991

VIP Member
She’s eagerly awaiting the chance to wrap her flaps round that Austin bloke’s neck isn’t she 🤢
Or should I say “salad fingers dad” 🤣🤣
Yip then sloshy can take snotty salad fingers every other weekend so R and cartwheeling cunt can love each other the hardest in their private pool. Will be like B.V soup after she’s been in it.
---
It's okay she will be putting up a pantry story on Saturday asking for donation so her spending thousands these last 2 days in London is fine.

P.s whose salad fingers?
Salad fingers is the new friends disgusting child who R filmed while he was putting his minging hands in the salad they were all going to eat. I’m sure he was dribbling or snotting at the same time. Normal parents would tell her to fuck off and stop filming their child but what’s a bit of child protection to these people 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
Why is she absolutely buzzing that wiby said "wait a second" or whatever it was... hes one of the most intelligent kids I've seen.
When she labeled him as non verbal, that's cos he was a baby & couldn't speak properly now he's a little boy attending nursery. That's what happens rancid ffs
He's not even at nursery He's about to finish his first year at school.

• Sad

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I saw The 1975 (sorry swifties no Matty hate please) 2 nights back to back at the o2 in Feb, for tickets,hotel,travel,food,merch etc it was alot of money but I saved and saved and would do it again but I couldn't afford a box even if I'd wanted too. Such wanky show offs!!

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
They’ll be a post today about how non of their 6 children are Taylor fans which is why she didn’t take any of them and how she works the hardest out of everyone in the UK and therefore deserved to have a weekend away from her kids and go to the concert
I think she will say it was the swingers who had the tickets (even though Racket brought them)

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
She literally just has to put clothes on to do that.....

Wonder which favoured children are going and which will be left at home with a random hanger on as baby sitter.
Don’t be so silly. She DeSeRvEs a night off from her tiny turds. She literally never leaves them.
---
She literally just has to put clothes on to do that.....

Wonder which favoured children are going and which will be left at home with a random hanger on as baby sitter.
Don’t be so silly. She DeSeRvEs a night off from her tiny turds. She literally never leaves them.

• Haha

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
As someone said yesterday astrids daughter was selling her tickets and if they are standing E or L wouldn’t be allowed to stand, she brought them to purely show off or FOMO but I’m going with showing off.
I’ve never heard her say she likes TS.

moonface77

I mean it sounds like something I would say 😂😂 (it’s not me Rancid, unbelievably there are many people who think the same thing!)

• Haha

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Imagine spending 3hrs watching and god knows how much money on tickets to see someone that they probs only know her main big hits. I’ve watched the show at the cinema and there’s a lot of songs i didn’t know from the early era. My daughter would love to see her live but I couldn’t get tickets, she is 10 so I can imagine E would have been gutted she couldn’t go.

moonface77

I mean at this point it’s like she’s trying to attract the pweirdos so she’s got content 🤷🏻‍♀️ we all know she doesn’t give a fuck about safeguarding

katesbess

VIP Member
i hope someone steps up. or something does. to stop these cunting cuntfluencers. or rules and regs are put in place. certainly the slow but determined movement of a few to protects children happens. and i hope it happens in this era. so that these no good twats get their comeuppances. and fall from grace. because after that, who on the tattle list will have anything at all.
imagine if they didnt get gifted their lives. if they werent allowed to use their children for content. hell, imagine children werent allowed at all. its a useless wish. im very aware of this.
seems Ai is becoming even more abused and with that the cunts wont die. but in my mind, and when i see a few fighting for it, it gives me ease. and if anything that it reasures my belief that these twats are just that. twats. and in the end they wont be happier for it.
becasue look at her. she may profess money and gifted bullshit. but thats all shit is. bullshit. and lies. and a bitter nasty soul.
there is no love in her. and actually no love for her.

JW80

VIP Member
Those new WEBL racer tops make her look like a linebacker in American football. Her shoulders are too broad and manly for that style. Pass them over to Sloshy.
He's less of a man than her 🤣 Imagine his scrawny arms and pigeon chest in a fitted vest 🤢

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
it's only just occurred to me that she never mentions her Dad the same way she throws her mum under the bus every week. We know a lot about her mum and things she allegedly did, but she's pretty quiet about what her Dad supposedly did to warrant no contact.
And she still has no contact with her dad so you would assume he was worse?

katesbess

VIP Member
Seeing Ts doing the same stop for a cry of appreciation skit, in EVERY concert, in every state of the USA tour lost her some big points from me.
She has never ever mentioned liking her. It's just greed at this point. The need to buy, do it all. The need to show off.
Here you go everybody enjoy your day...
Screenshot_20240620_182525_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
How much would this have cost? And they couldn’t even take their kids? Twats.

View attachment 3010491

Saw Rob Beckett and his wife took their daughters. His wife’s stories of the night are heartwarming. They are clearly very loving parents. Slosh and Ronseal could learn a thing or two.
---
I looked for my family it’s starts at £450 per person to £750 per person, totally out of my price range 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Hands up if you have ever heard Ratfuck and Piss Head ever mention Taylor Swift prior to yesterday 🧐

Funny (to me) that on the Taylor thread we’ve been calling Matt Healy Ratty and now the use Ratfuck made me giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 6