Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Ratschitt writes more about Kevin the Hermes driver and her "pretend" dads than she did about Josh on that FD reel 🙈🤣

Reactions: 6

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
And there's 2 more coming right behind her, oh what fun to live in that house come September when the penultimate child ( read brat) needs to put the slap on b4 she can leave for school. Buckle up tattlers, were in for a rough ride.
Edie already wears make up to primary school.

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Wow hello scary spice!! looks like she is about to either go watch the Spice girls or is going to a fancy Dress spice girls party 🤣🤣 surely she isn’t actually choosing to wear that in normal every day life 🙈🙈🙈🙈

So sad to see E wearing the lashes, my 13yr old went through a short phase of wearing false lashes but luckily it was short lived and she no longer bothers. My 10yr old wouldn’t even dare put any on as she knows it would be a big no!

• Haha

Lewlew

I'm cringing my fucking back out at those 2 cunts at a Taylor Swift concert. My daughter is obsessed with her and she'd die if me and my husband rocked up at a concert. Buy tickets for L & E, leave them to it and pick them up afterwards you fucking absolute pair of cringebags. It's not cool, it's making me want to climb up my own fucking arsehole. The cringe is real
This!' I love a well known Irish boy band (and I'm not afraid to admit it) my mum also likes them, if she bought tickets for her and my dad and didn't invite me, I'd have to reconsider my relationship
With her (I am of course joking, but I'd be pissed)

• Haha

VCJR

VIP Member
She’s just the lushest person ever, even if Taylor doesn’t usually do them she will for the queen of Torbay
I do hope so
❤.
Taylor's ovaries will be throbbing at the sight of Joyce.
She will probably want to have his babies too 😆.

• Haha

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
Imagine spending 3hrs watching and god knows how much money on tickets to see someone that they probs only know her main big hits. I’ve watched the show at the cinema and there’s a lot of songs i didn’t know from the early era. My daughter would love to see her live but I couldn’t get tickets, she is 10 so I can imagine E would have been gutted she couldn’t go.
Same, you can get resale but they are like gold dust and going for stupid amount of money.

It made me so angry they hardly knew any of the words and was clearly pissed.

im on fan group with Swiftie’s, im keeping a look out for any mention of them idiots 😂

Lewlew

Does Taylor Swift do meet & greet & photo opportunities, like Rachel does on her world tours?
That would be so lush, especially if Joyce runs away with Taylor Swift.
No, but i can see her throwing a fit if Josh or Edie don't get the 22 hat

• Haha

Sun girl 1008

As someone said yesterday astrids daughter was selling her tickets and if they are standing E or L wouldn’t be allowed to stand, she brought them to purely show off or FOMO but I’m going with showing off.
I’ve never heard her say she likes TS.
L could stand, minimum age is 14, but yhay wouldn't suit Ratshit as she'd have to parent.

VCJR

VIP Member
How flattering... 🐖
It certainly is.
Clinging to her voluptuous arse, like a shrink-wrap.
& her gargantuan camel toe must be screeching for freedom 🥴.
Lush t-shirt with Joyce's tattoo.
Are they WEBL trousers, or Build-A-Bear outlet?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

VickyVodka

Did he get a EHCP? I know he had a private diagnosis of Autism didn't he but can't remember if she managed to buy herself a EHCP for him 🙈. If he doesn't he won't have a 1-1 so more likely a yr 6 child
No there was a big crying meltdown of over the fact that they said he didn’t require an EHCP and how she said he would never cope at school and they were even considering not sending him because it would be too much for him, he would be too much of a danger to other children when he had a meltdown….

• Angry

Fifah1907

VIP Member
SWIFTIE CHAT INCOMING SO FEEL FREE TO SKIP 😂

They got such good surprise songs and it’s not fair 🙄 not that they would know them anyway 😂

• Haha
  • Heart