PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome 🇮🇹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she will take E, W, I, L and she’ll leave B & S. She hinted about I not being happy about having to wear swim trunks.

Reactions: 3
I reckon she will take E, W, I, L and she’ll leave B & S. She hinted about I not being happy about having to wear swim trunks.
I reckon Lula will stay at home. Reckon they going in the campervan.
Liked how she said that Mannah bough I some trunks for swimming! Why is Mannah buying them if I lives with Rach

Reactions: 6
Why does she need MORE space to write more shite. Thought that's what they'd done that room out for with her own desk & pink fire & the rest of the clutter.
Selfish witch also had a “desk” built into the hobbit loft for “writing”.

Reactions: 8
I reckon Lula will stay at home. Reckon they going in the campervan.
Liked how she said that Mannah bough I some trunks for swimming! Why is Mannah buying them if I lives with Rach
To be fair, my son lives at home and my sister buys him loads, just like I buy my nieces and nephews loads.

Reactions: 2
Good luck getting wilby to wear a swimming cap
That will be her perfect excuse as to how they finally got Wilberforce to have that ridiculous hair chopped. Not that I have anything against boys having long hair at all. But not when its clearly not their choice but a tit parent using it for clout and comments

Reactions: 5
Apologies but the phrase...

"P-aedo in Speedo's"

... is just flying around my brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm betting that the trip to France will either turn out to be an ad, or it'll be tagging along with Lizzy and Austin in their campervan. No way have the Scambletons suddenly decided to actually spend time with (some of) their kids during half term.

Reactions: 19
My school wouldn’t let the kids phone their parents on a teachers mobile just because they’ve been crying for an hour. Children can’t take they’re phones and they have no contact simply because it makes the homesickness worse if they speak to a parent. Obviously school would call the family if there was an actual problem. So either Rach is lying or the teachers give special treatment to one of the patron Saint of Paignton’s offspring 🙄

Reactions: 15
That will be her perfect excuse as to how they finally got Wilberforce to have that ridiculous hair chopped. Not that I have anything against boys having long hair at all. But not when its clearly not their choice but a tit parent using it for clout and comments
No no. They came up with the reason lie abiut the hair. A girl in the class cut her own. And it was made a rule the class couldn't cut their hair. So now they won't dare because all they get is "it's a rule, we aren't allowed." Yeh, I smell a budgy smuggler full of bullshit too.
---
The phone argument posted just rpwvi9usly was with seb. And him not being responsible left at home. So assuming it's not him. Also shows that's yet another performance. As who the duck wpupd think Seb cpupd be responsible about anything more than his belly button fluff? He's a twit. End of. But we all no his dad loves to tell him that. And ratchet film it of course.
I is going. W. Not sure about the others. Here's hoping E is with her dad. And it depends on whether T is still up for being used to content. Thus could be the way theyvfinally reel Isaac in to the content fold? 🤔

My school wouldn’t let the kids phone their parents on a teachers mobile just because they’ve been crying for an hour. Children can’t take they’re phones and they have no contact simply because it makes the homesickness worse if they speak to a parent. Obviously school would call the family if there was an actual problem. So either Rach is lying or the teachers give special treatment to one of the patron Saint of Paignton’s offspring 🙄
Same, they wasn’t allowed no contact while away, she is full off bull tit or the school giving special treatment, if I was a parent with a child on the same trip I would flip my lid at the school

Same, they wasn’t allowed no contact while away, she is full off bull tit or the school giving special treatment, if I was a parent with a child on the same trip I would flip my lid at the school
Why would you “flip your lid” at another child being able to phone their parent? If my child was on a trip & another child phoned their parent, it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest. Why would it it’s none of my business. Schools generally don’t allow children to have contact with their parents during trips because in many cases, children who are coping fine, suddenly then become homesick. If a child is already home sick & if after multiple distraction tactics the child is still feeling emotional, a phone call home probably isn’t going to do any harm. I think if my child wasn’t allowed to phone home & another was, I’d be grateful my child was happy enough to not need a phone call.

Reactions: 7
Why would you “flip your lid” at another child being able to phone their parent? If my child was on a trip & another child phoned their parent, it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest. Why would it it’s none of my business. Schools generally don’t allow children to have contact with their parents during trips because in many cases, children who are coping fine, suddenly then become homesick. If a child is already home sick & if after multiple distraction tactics the child is still feeling emotional, a phone call home probably isn’t going to do any harm. I think if my child wasn’t allowed to phone home & another was, I’d be grateful my child was happy enough to not need a phone call.
I think it's context to be honest. I don't think anyone would begrudge a child in difficulty having a phone call home when others are settled enough not to need one, but in this case of course it was one of the hers that was "crying for an hour," and needed the call to her Mother 🙄.

(Looking at it logically, if true, you know Edie was creating needless drama as she stays away from home every week and is quite used to said Mother pissing off with her current Husband every other week. So why she would be upset makes absolutely no sense. Imagine if that drama caused a teacher to miss a quieter child who was in need of attention and you were the parent of that child - I can see that it would not be unreasonable to say you would "flip your lid" at school over that.)

Reactions: 23
(Looking at it logically, if true, you know Edie was creating needless drama as she stays away from home every week and is quite used to said Mother pissing off with her current Husband every other week. So why she would be upset makes absolutely no sense. Imagine if that drama caused a teacher to miss a quieter child who was in need of attention and you were the parent of that child - I can see that it would not be unreasonable to say you would "flip your lid" at school over that.)
Of course but you have to remember that Edie has another parent & whole other side of family which none of the others have. So when her mother pisses off, Edie is with her dad instead of left with the siblings, cleaner or random people like the others are. She probably isn’t used to being away from family & quite possibly would genuinely feel homesick. Maybe that’s where she’s done others a favour lol least they wouldn’t bat an eyelid when away from the tit show lol

Of course but you have to remember that Edie has another parent & whole other side of family which none of the others have. So when her mother pisses off, Edie is with her dad instead of left with the siblings, cleaner or random people like the others are. She probably isn’t used to being away from family & quite possibly would genuinely feel homesick. Maybe that’s where she’s done others a favour lol least they wouldn’t bat an eyelid when away from the tit show lol
I wasn't aware that Edie stayed with her Dad when Rachael is away. I thought Edie's contact was weekends every other week but idk.

(Homesick is a light hearted word that we use for separation anxiety and I just feel that with all that we see about these children, one of them having separation anxiety from Rachael would be highly unlikely. Or if they have, she doesn't care. But I don't know Edie, maybe underneath her harsh exterior she is a vulnerable kid. Stranger things and all that.)

She's probably upset because they won't allow her to have everything showers and cake her face in makeup.

Reactions: 17
Because if my child was upset also, I would expect a phone call!
Seems like she gets special treatment from the schools.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.