PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few people on here have mentioned Tallulah being the intellectual child of the family. The more likely to achieve academic success. What makes people think that?
I just can't see it myself.
She doesn't seem very bright.
She doesn't seem any more intelligent than the other 5 unwanted children.
I know Edie has already started writing her own novel, which is probably being edited by publishers now.
Is she academically inclined or just copying her famous author/Sunday Times bestseller mother?
Rachel and Joyce are as thick as tit without one qualification between them.
If Tallulah is bright and doing well academically, I don't think she gets it from her father either.
I don't want to cause offence to anyone whose children aren't academic and have chosen a trade or a skill as their future career.
Has Rachel said in the past that Tallulah is the bright one?
She has little or no interest in the education of any of the children.
I'm sure Wobbler would be home schooled if Rachel actually liked the child & didn't rely so heavily on the school staff to potty train him, encouage him to eat different food and give him routine and discipline, whilst he's at school.
Home schooling isn't easy. Unless Rachel is 100% relying on the online school and trusts Tallulah to put in the necessary hours of studying.
You can be academically good, without being "clever" though. My teen is a right brainbox, but I want to shake him sometimes when I have to talk through the most basic of household tasks! I think T is probably stronger academically, but she also seemed to actually want to do well at school, whereas all the others apart from Edie maybe, don't seem to be that fussed by it. I'm sure all of them could have done / do better if encouraged a bit more (at all!) with school work. For someone who sells themselves as a producer of "family" content, she never shows any of the kids doing homework or reading etc, unless it's an ad for that magazine. I genuinely think she wants to sabotage Tallulah so she's not "better" than her in some way. She's so pissed off already that she's naturally good at jogging!

Reactions: 13
Surely any decent mother just wants the absolute best for their kids and will do anything to help them achieve it!
This rat just wants to control her kids lives hence her paying them off all the time.
She doesnā€™t want to put in the hard work, actually parenting them, she just wants them to think sheā€™s the cool mum who will chuck money at them whenever they want something.
Itā€™ll all come back to bite her in the arse OR the kids will turn out exactly like her.
Sheā€™s just a selfish narc where everything and everyone has to revolve around her.
bleep behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You can be academically good, without being "clever" though. My teen is a right brainbox, but I want to shake him sometimes when I have to talk through the most basic of household tasks! I think T is probably stronger academically, but she also seemed to actually want to do well at school, whereas all the others apart from Edie maybe, don't seem to be that fussed by it. I'm sure all of them could have done / do better if encouraged a bit more (at all!) with school work. For someone who sells themselves as a producer of "family" content, she never shows any of the kids doing homework or reading etc, unless it's an ad for that magazine. I genuinely think she wants to sabotage Tallulah so she's not "better" than her in some way. She's so pissed off already that she's naturally good at jogging!
I remember several years ago, before Rachel Hambleton was rich and infamous, she had a private tutor to help Tallulah with the 11 plus exam. She failed and went to the same school as Betsy.
I think that's where I got the idea that she wasn't academic.
Yes, she's probably trying to sabotage her daughters future. It wouldn't do for any of the unwanted children to achieve more than her.
Hopefully they will grow up with decent morals. But who knows, they could all follow in evil Rachel and Joyce's footsteps. It doesn't bear thinking about.
As for the afternoon coffee and cake and an early morning run, most 15 year old's would love that incorporated into their school day.

The way Rachel is knocking out books, she'll be writing one on home schooling next šŸ™„.

Reactions: 5
A few people on here have mentioned Tallulah being the intellectual child of the family. The more likely to achieve academic success. What makes people think that?
I just can't see it myself.
She doesn't seem very bright.
She doesn't seem any more intelligent than the other 5 unwanted children.
I know Edie has already started writing her own novel, which is probably being edited by publishers now.
Is she academically inclined or just copying her famous author/Sunday Times bestseller mother?
Rachel and Joyce are as thick as tit without one qualification between them.
If Tallulah is bright and doing well academically, I don't think she gets it from her father either.
I don't want to cause offence to anyone whose children aren't academic and have chosen a trade or a skill as their future career.
Has Rachel said in the past that Tallulah is the bright one?
She has little or no interest in the education of any of the children.
I'm sure Wobbler would be home schooled if Rachel actually liked the child & didn't rely so heavily on the school staff to potty train him, encouage him to eat different food and give him routine and discipline, whilst he's at school.
Home schooling isn't easy. Unless Rachel is 100% relying on the online school and trusts Tallulah to put in the necessary hours of studying.
I'm sure I've seen videos in the past of Ratshit belittling T because she spent a lot of time studying, she's also mentioned a few times how well she was doing at school, but not in a good way, it almost felt like she was shaming T for spending so much time learning, because as we know in R's books all you need to get on in life is to be kind, blonde and partially dressed.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I have no idea how some of her followers are managing to budget with the amount of money they give freely to R & her ā€˜enterprisesā€™

patreon
Gym app
Books
Raffles
Food shops for pantry
Pre orders for hoodies
Old PayPal subscriptions they may still be paying
Random orders from Amazon for items they beg for warriors

God help any of them if they apply for a mortgage ( they could well be re mortgaging to pay off their excessive spends ) mortgage companies look at lifestyle spends along with disposable income and household bills and if several hundred pounds per month is shown to be regularly frittered on rubbish then this could affect any credit decisions on an affordability basis.
R truly wonā€™t be happy until sheā€™s had every single Penny out of them .

• Sad
Reactions: 15
For someone who sells themselves as a producer of "family" content, she never shows any of the kids doing homework or reading etc, unless it's an ad for that magazine.
Now now, Eddie has a very keen interest in Colleen Hoover books, which definitely haven't been criticised for romanticising abuse and domestic violence and are entirely age-appropriate šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure I've seen videos in the past of Ratshit belittling T because she spent a lot of time studying, she's also mentioned a few times how well she was doing at school, but not in a good way, it almost felt like she was shaming T for spending so much time learning, because as we know in R's books all you need to get on in life is to be kind, blonde and partially dressed.
You got that bit right, kind, blonde and partially dressed.
Although I don't think that Rachel understands the true meaning of being kind. She's too evil to be kind.
I wish Tallulah all the best with her home schooling. I hope her mother doesn't interfere or hold her back.
Although I can't imagine Rachel not using Tallulah and her home schooling as content, and ultimately a means of making money & more followers.

Nice to see she's addressed lulas home schooling on the q&a she's sent herself. Not sure the reasons she's given made school "too unsafe to continue"?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Surely she's using this old "cry" picture from another time, I thought she'd just had her colour/hair done today?

Also, this pic of edie... I used to roll my skirt up when I was in yr 10/11
Not edies age. She looks like a little slapper just like her big sisters & mother...
duck me, she's at breaking point!!!
What about all her "friends" & family members who she's mentally abused, bullied?

Edie's skirt is far too short, just like her older sisters and her old hussie of a mother, wear theirs.
Bleached hair coming soon & a belly button piercing.

Reactions: 9
Surely she's using this old "cry" picture from another time, I thought she'd just had her colour/hair done today?

Also, this pic of edie... I used to roll my skirt up when I was in yr 10/11
Not edies age. She looks like a little slapper just like her big sisters & mother...
Oh god, not another womb gremlin with a ā€œbeautiful brainā€. Thatā€™s all 4 of them now šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
---
Nothing here screams ā€œunsafeā€ ffs. Dramatic witch. Try not being able to get your child on to the school grounds without them vomiting due to anxiety šŸ™„

IMG_5619.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh god, not another womb gremlin with a ā€œbeautiful brainā€. Thatā€™s all 4 of them now šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
---
Nothing here screams ā€œunsafeā€ ffs. Dramatic witch. Try not being able to get your child on to the school grounds without them vomiting due to anxiety šŸ™„

View attachment 2978725
This was the point her mother should have said 'grow the duck up'. How is the food being cold and the smell of bo a safety issue šŸ¤·

Reactions: 28
I literally have the same kind of messages from my 16 year old šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I mean itā€™s not exactly uncommon for teenagers to moan about school!
Edit to add - he will not be being homeschooled!

Reactions: 16
---

View attachment 2978725
Absolutely nothing here that is out of the ordinary. Itā€™s a teen being a teen šŸ™„ Sheā€™s from another universe!

Reactions: 13
Whatā€™s with the secret coffees for homeless people that she didnā€™t think people knew about? If you hadnā€™t posted about it, I still wouldnā€™t know!

Reactions: 24
Nice that she reads the questions though isn't it? Oh no silly me, they asked how old they are not how they are. twit
---
Oh my god, I just can't, does she not realise these are complete piss take questions. Or has she obviously asked them herself to get the ad in, as no normal human would ask her that question!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.