PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does wobble have to take all those toys everywhere? Why not just one small toy he can carry himself? There's no way I'd have allowed my kids to take that amount of stuff to the park. I'd no doubt have ended up having to carry it, something would get lost or another kid would inevitably help themselves to a toy. He's such a spoiled little tit and it's not cute anymore. Leave the toys and home and interact with your kid at the park you scummy cash flashing cretins.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Why does wobble have to take all those toys everywhere? Why not just one small toy he can carry himself? There's no way I'd have allowed my kids to take that amount of stuff to the park. I'd no doubt have ended up having to carry it, something would get lost or another kid would inevitably help themselves to a toy. He's such a spoiled little tit and it's not cute anymore. Leave the toys and home and interact with your kid at the park you scummy cash flashing cretins.
And it would 100% be the other kid in the wrong if another child picked up one of his toys. They just don't understand that Wobble is level 7000 autistic and it hurts Rachael's heart. 💔

Reactions: 20
I thought that. You'd get some other child wanting to play with them resulting in Wilby having a meltdown and then attacking Josh so badly he'd need 5stitches on the cheek..... but this wouldn't be there fault it would be the parent of the child who tried to steal one of Wilbys precious 5000 toys he took to the park and left on the grass whilst he played on the slide!

Reactions: 14
She's got to be taking the piss, surely? 🤣🤣
I think that is possibly the first time Beyoncé, S Club 7 and Shakin Steven's have ever been mentioned in the same sentence. A genuine Facebook original there 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Paigntons next top model right there. Watch out Kendal and co she’s coming for your job.
The bloody chins on the pair of them my god 🤦🏻‍♀️😂.

IMG_6913.jpeg

(Incidentally I watched Josh's stories and saw that Seb was in the pub with him and his mullet watching football. Which would have been fine had he not done the most cringeworthy thing of putting "World in Motion" over Seb's picture to really establish the 'My Dad the total twit," we all know him for. I said the phrase "Eeeeeeeewwwwwww" out loud 😫.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The bloody chins on the pair of them my god 🤦🏻‍♀️😂.

View attachment 2889191

(Incidentally I watched Josh's stories and saw that Seb was in the pub with him and his mullet watching football. Which would have been fine had he not done the most cringeworthy thing of putting "World in Motion" over Seb's picture to really establish the 'My Dad the total twit," we all know him for. I said the phrase "Eeeeeeeewwwwwww" out loud 😫.)
Joyce really is such an unfortunate looking little man. I didn't realise that his jaw had became deformed. Maybe Wobbler head butted him & dislocated his jaw 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Clearly the free shipping hasn’t tempted everyone to rush off their bums and order the latest trackie 🤣🤣 so glad that finally she hasn’t been able to do a guys you have sold us out post straight away with this one ✌🏻

Reactions: 15
Clearly the free shipping hasn’t tempted everyone to rush off their bums and order the latest trackie 🤣🤣 so glad that finally she hasn’t been able to do a guys you have sold us out post straight away with this one ✌🏻
I had a Quick Look this morning. She had 867 jumpers and joggers left; totalling 45k in sales 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I wasn't going to post this tit here but I've lost all interest in Rachaeleeleleleele and her crappy little life now. Not an airplane announcing my departure✈, I've been getting abused for years and now in a safe place (ex knows my username here so won't give any further info). Coming here was my escapism from reality. I don't need that anymore🙌

What I'm currently going through just further confirms what a massive bleep she is, I have said for years that she was never abused at all and she is obsessed with Wayne, and she roped Josh into claiming that he was in an abusive marriage as well. Police can tell very quickly who is lying, and she may be able to manipulate quite a few people and professionals into believing her bullshit but the police will know. I hope her comeuppance comes soon, she is so full of lies and none of them add up at all. I'll go as far as to say that's probably why pc pretty boy got the sack due to his wife's outrageous lies as well as covering up for stabby Jo.

I'll probably check in from time to time, but am busy rebuilding my life now. It's been a pleasure knowing you all over the years 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 99
I wasn't going to post this tit here but I've lost all interest in Rachaeleeleleleele and her crappy little life now. Not an airplane announcing my departure✈, I've been getting abused for years and now in a safe place (ex knows my username here so won't give any further info). Coming here was my escapism from reality. I don't need that anymore🙌

What I'm currently going through just further confirms what a massive bleep she is, I have said for years that she was never abused at all and she is obsessed with Wayne, and she roped Josh into claiming that he was in an abusive marriage as well. Police can tell very quickly who is lying, and she may be able to manipulate quite a few people and professionals into believing her bullshit but the police will know. I hope her comeuppance comes soon, she is so full of lies and none of them add up at all. I'll go as far as to say that's probably why pc pretty boy got the sack due to his wife's outrageous lies as well as covering up for stabby Jo.

I'll probably check in from time to time, but am busy rebuilding my life now. It's been a pleasure knowing you all over the years 😘
So glad you are safe @MrsOgre wishing you all the best in starting a new and happy life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh wow @MrsOgre glad you’re safe and well, we will miss your input here.

I just saw that Mel B and Davinia Taylor are sharing a petiton supported by Women’s Aid about judges getting specific training in understanding domestic abuse. How come R has not shared anything about this when she is such an expert of the courts?? 🤔

Wow that’s a lot of money just sitting there in trackies 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how unfortunate for her 🙈

Reactions: 13