PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit cic/agency if that had been true about the flowers, in all my previous employment working with homeless, we would ensure that the folk we worked for knew that gifts were a no no . Surely it’s time for a revisit of policy?
She’d need to have a policy in the first place for it to be reviewed. Her idea of one is probably written on the back of a fag packet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And she said she got home to them. So they know her address too?

I mean, I know the whole country does but that’s not the point.

Reactions: 15
And she said she got home to them. So they know her address too?

I mean, I know the whole country does but that’s not the point.
She gives no fucks. Remember when some deranged hun looked up where Bratsy worked so she could send Ratchet some birthday flowers via there?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And she takes no responsibility for any of it. If someone turned up to stab them all, she’d blame the trolls.
---
She gives no fucks. Remember when some deranged hun looked up where Bratsy worked so she could send Ratchet some birthday flowers via there?

Why are they both at home on the phone to Wilby rather than picking him up from school? For a kid that struggles with change in routine and only can have a few people look after him, he sure does well with other people picking him up from school!

• Sad
  • Sick
Didn't she say once that trolls protested outside her house 🤣🤣
And she was actually scared a troll would stab her on her driveway hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn't she say once that trolls protested outside her house 🤣🤣
And she was actually scared a troll would stab her on her driveway hahaha
I still don't know her address. I've avoided it on purpose to have plausible deniability in case she ever made up "they stalked me" stories. Plus, I'm not really interested in houses etc. But yes, if Josh and his cracked up hunter friend 🤪 kidnap me, I'm good for a lie detector test 👌.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How awful does that garden look???? For someone who was a wildlife officer, you'd have thought Josh would have been about creating habitats for wildlife. They've made that garden devoid of life (except his caged birds)

Considering she shared a post the other day about making sure hedgehogs are ok in gardens and looking out for them etc. They have the most wildlife unfriendly garden possible 🦔❌
How awful does that garden look???? For someone who was a wildlife officer, you'd have thought Josh would have been about creating habitats for wildlife. They've made that garden devoid of life (except his caged birds)

Does Seb drive Wobble to school? Seb who's got a drug problem, has previously crashed his moped and is an all round arrogant little twerp?.
Yup, deffo my first choice of driver for my precious child👍👌.

Makes it even better than little Wibble has level 4000 autism is violent and non verbal. Imagine letting that happen so you can swan around flogging your tit tracksuit. Daddy day care meanwhile is busy looking like Diego (Go Diego GO!) In the soulless back garden and busy updating his whatapp group on a red kite spotted.

Literally couldn't make this tit show up 🙄

Reactions: 18
Does Seb drive Wobble to school? Seb who's got a drug problem, has previously crashed his moped and is an all round arrogant little twerp?.

Makes it even better than little Wibble has level 4000 autism is violent and non verbal. Imagine letting that happen so you can swan around flogging your tit tracksuit. Daddy day care meanwhile is busy looking like Diego (Go Diego GO!) In the soulless back garden and busy updating his whatapp group on a red kite spotted.

Don't forget Wilby also used to unbuckle himself in the van and slide all around in the back.
Imagine if he did that whilst seb was driving 🤦‍♀️
(Of course we know Rs account of that was bullshit though)

Reactions: 6

What about when Wilby has a meltdown, Seb won't be able to handle him, he can't just leave him! Seb won't be doing out the goodness of his heart! There will be a couple of tracksuits of vinted and then when he gets them then it will be Josh back on the school run!

Reactions: 13
Oh I'm so embarrassed for her. Is she not so subtly hinting for people to nominate her?! 😬
IMG_5374.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Tiktoker. It’s been a while. Also saw a new one about Joyce and the dogs.

IMG_5376.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14