PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isnt she applying for funding? Because she would be open to scrutiny and would have to provide proof of what the money has been spent on....and pretty sure a massive trainer collection and a camper van aren't something that vulnerable women need.
Ooh speaking of the camper van, they were going to loan that out to vulnerable women, weren't they. No sign of that yet.

Reactions: 6
Ooh speaking of the camper van, they were going to loan that out to vulnerable women, weren't they. No sign of that yet.
Troll! Betsey and her friends used it the other week 🤪

Totally legitimate as she did the freedom programe so is one of rachs "women' and can benefit from the vouchers, the food, the clothes and the camper.

Reactions: 17
She will be absolutely creaming her pants that Stacey Solomon and the undead sister are wearing the nappy tracksuit.
They have clearly went ott with the gifting this drop due to not selling out as quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ahahaha Stacey Solomon’s sister wearing the latest Webl trackie to clean Stacey’s bins 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What happened to her meals on wheels idea aswell 🤣
I imagine they have applied for funding and been refused but of course, she won't say that will she!
The lottery fund she received the first time was just a pilot scheme, so clearly they didn't see her "business venture" plausible for further funding!
Womens aid seem to have sacked her off aswell after she tried applying for then to out her on their recommendations and they went to assess the centre and wasn't seen or heard of since 🤣
Oh dear! How sad, nevermind

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry, but why are Stacey Solomon and her sister still wearing her awful brand?! They both seem down to Earth and normal. Why on Earth would you want to be involved with that absolute tit show of a life?!

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry, but why are Stacey Solomon and her sister still wearing her awful brand?! They both seem down to Earth and normal. Why on Earth would you want to be involved with that absolute tit show of a life?!
The pair of them are anything but down to earth and normal. Stacey couldn’t lie straight in bed so she’s in good company with rach. And the sister rides her sisters coat tails pretending to be a small business when Alan sugar is her business partner.

Just caught up on her stories, I couldn't believe she said that women who have gone on the trauma course go on to do incredible things, including "Photo shoots" what bleeping planet is that idiot living on. Photo shoots my arse. Jesus you couldnt make this tit up if you tried. I despair, really really despair. Doesnt have a clue doesnt come close. Wish someone could "Out" the cretin.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else getting mixed messages

, we run trauma courses for up to 9 people

But then she says she referred 3 on to it and then the trainer sends her a message saying full house today all 3 of yours turned up ?

Is she just that bad at wording stuff or is she just referring people onto someone else's course ?

Reactions: 10
See she fails to look at the camera again and plays with her hair.
Nice flowers you bought your self you twit!

Reactions: 8
Bingo for me. The stone sweatshop trackie has 100% bombed as she’s now offering FREE postage ALL weekend until Sunday (this is Friday, so really free postage today and tomorrow- big savings 😂)

• Haha
Bingo for me. The stone sweatshop trackie has 100% bombed as she’s now offering FREE postage ALL weekend until Sunday (this is Friday, so really free postage today and tomorrow- big savings 😂)
Just about to say don't think the stone has rocketed like they thought 🤣🤣 bet they have gifted more than they have sold 🤦‍♀️

also great advert really. She's stood on the stairs with kids in the video, out of breath looking like a drag Queen showing dirty tracky bottoms!

• Haha
Just about to say don't think the stone has rocketed like they thought 🤣🤣 bet they have gifted more than they have sold 🤦‍♀️

also great advert really. She's stood on the stairs with kids in the video, out of breath looking like a drag Queen showing dirty tracky bottoms!
If Wilbert's having jelly for breakfast, it's obviously morning which is a busy time for most parents, so why did she choose that exact moment to stand and film an advert for her crappy tracksuits? Wait until the kids have been taken to school (by Seb, even though neither parents have a job) and the house is a bit quieter 🤷

Reactions: 22
If Wilbert's having jelly for breakfast, it's obviously morning which is a busy time for most parents, so why did she choose that exact moment to stand and film an advert for her crappy tracksuits? Wait until the kids have been taken to school (by Seb, even though neither parents have a job) and the house is a bit quieter 🤷
She's also stood there looking like she's about to walk out the door yet Wilby still in Pjs. She's the opposite of a what a mother looks like in a morning!!

Reactions: 19
Every time I see WEBL written I have a little chuckle to myself at what the “W” for Rach means in my head 😂 that font style couldn’t be more apt!
PS - Note to self, must find a better job/friends as I am never inundated with gifts/messages like Rach is on the daily 🤥 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 13
Bloody hel, those poor women in need she helps must have some cash, those boxed flowers would be £40 plus!
All these women who flee abuse and land in Torbay with only the clothes on their backs and 17 kids, who so desperately need the pantry to feed themselves and the free shop to get clothes, yet have the cash to splash on expensive bunches of flowers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
All these women who flee abuse and land in Torbay with only the clothes on their backs and 17 kids, who so desperately need the pantry to feed themselves and the free shop to get clothes, yet have the cash to splash on expensive bunches of flowers

Torbay gonna have a population more than China soon the amount of women that flee there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
tit cic/agency if that had been true about the flowers, in all my previous employment working with homeless, we would ensure that the folk we worked for knew that gifts were a no no . Surely it’s time for a revisit of policy?

• Heart
Reactions: 20