PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We could hire a room at Patchwork for a meet up!
If you dont mind tattlers, any chance you could "look at the books" while mother Theresa ( or simpering jo) make's you coffee. I'd offer to meet you there but I dont think my psychiatrist would sanction a day out ( obvs joking)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Mr Wotsit has surprised me this morning by taking charge and has booked a us a week away in the summer.... In Paignton 😂 🤦‍♀️ :oops: Guess I'll see you in a few weeks, Rach bubs 💜

Is it really as much of a tit hole as all the spotted posts make out?

Is there any where touristy that's good to visit for couples?

Shall I just cancel and divorce him now for not telling me and letting me research the place first?
No it's not as bad as its made out. There are some lovely places. Ferry from Brixham over to Torquay and back is nice, lots of great fresh fish restaurants in Brixham. When are you down. We have the air show 1st weekend of June. Just avoid Harbour lights and cantina as they go to both a lot x shame as cantina is lush.
Head to Dartmouth, higher ferry not lower its cheaper.

Reactions: 7
Mr Wotsit has surprised me this morning by taking charge and has booked a us a week away in the summer.... In Paignton 😂 🤦‍♀️ :oops: Guess I'll see you in a few weeks, Rach bubs 💜

Is it really as much of a tit hole as all the spotted posts make out?

Is there any where touristy that's good to visit for couples?

Shall I just cancel and divorce him now for not telling me and letting me research the place first?
I've been to Paignton a few times and it's lovely, but there's other places you could visit as well. The zoo (not R's house) Paignton Zoo is a full day out, steam train to Dartmouth and a day there , you could even book a boat trip up the river whilst there. Brixham is nice, we found a little pebbled beach cove and saw seals in the sea there and Blackpool sands. All places you could go and probably not see saint R flashing her gash, I mean gnashers 😉

Reactions: 7
I've been to Paignton a few times and it's lovely, but there's other places you could visit as well. The zoo (not R's house) Paignton Zoo is a full day out, steam train to Dartmouth and a day there , you could even book a boat trip up the river whilst there. Brixham is nice, we found a little pebbled beach cove and saw seals in the sea there and Blackpool sands. All places you could go and probably not see saint R flashing her gash, I mean gnashers 😉
Breakwater beach in Brixham you will see Sammy the seal. If you're doing the steam train try and do it as the round Robin, so train boat and bus. The river dart is stunning to explore, even on a big boat x

Reactions: 5
Breaking news……child plays with toys.

Rach you know that’s a normal thing for a child to be doing. They aren’t actually meant to be stuck on an iPad 24/7 or doing skin care routines with drunk elephant and make up with Dior lip oil.

Reactions: 16
We did the round robin trip from Dawlish Warren to brixham - steam train and boat was brilliant. Shame she only shows the tit show not what is so great about where she lives!!

Reactions: 6
Ok so she has once again mentioned that Jo’s dog now also has separation anxiety like Ethel since Jo had to have her other dog pts (like Winston) - how long until Ethel is living with Jo so as they felt that was best for both dogs and Josh is then happy as he has never liked having the dogs.

Both dogs gone, Betsy planning on going off travelling again, Issac basically lives at his aunties, Edie spends time at her dad’s Seb old enough to be left, Lula allowed to do her own thing with no supervision - so just W left to deal with!

Reactions: 23
I’d really recommend her to have EMDR therapy, welling up as she does is keeping her stuck

Reactions: 2
She is now saying the prize draws fund the trauma course, paying the ppl to run it and refreshments yet the other day she was saying the prize draw funds the wages and over heads so which is it??? She said she would have to support the centre financially this time as the last draw didn’t make as much. So a course that expects 9 ppl and then often only 4/5 turn up!!

Reactions: 10
Relatable Rach strikes again with her expensive shoes. Nearly 300 quid for a turkey trackie and bedazzled converse knock offs

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This latest filter she’s using isn’t doing her any favours at all. Talk about blurred lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is for Rachel Hambleton, just in case she accidentally reads this Tattle thread. Or looks at this post on Facebook.
This looks like the future you, Bubs.
After remedial cosmetic surgery in Thailand and when you've given up on Hair Burst, and bought a lush wig.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This latest filter she’s using isn’t doing her any favours at all. Talk about blurred lines.
First thing I noticed it was slipping off her massive gob constantly because it’s made for people with normal sized mouths. Did wibble do her eyeliner before school?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All of which …..
when I fled …..
Wouldn’t be broken …
Lush ……..

The crème da la creme …. The eyeliner !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is now saying the prize draws fund the trauma course, paying the ppl to run it and refreshments yet the other day she was saying the prize draw funds the wages and over heads so which is it??? She said she would have to support the centre financially this time as the last draw didn’t make as much. So a course that expects 9 ppl and then often only 4/5 turn up!!
Since May 2022 she has done 19 crowdfunding pledges which total £126,622.00! She has also had people sign up to the patchwork patreon plus all the other money people have sent and donated (including the bank details she put out for people to send money to).
Why isn’t she applying for funding? Using volunteers? Cutting back on the outgoings?
It’s too easy for her to sit in front of her phone and beg the people and she can sit and do nothing but watch the cash roll in.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Not to point out the in your face camel toe obvious...but are these trakkies designed with a built in camel toe or is it just busted sofa Rachs??? Also see over on Stacy solomons stories the sister is in a webel trackkie washing bins😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hel, those poor women in need she helps must have some cash, those boxed flowers would be £40 plus!

Reactions: 16
Since May 2022 she has done 19 crowdfunding pledges which total £126,622.00! She has also had people sign up to the patchwork patreon plus all the other money people have sent and donated (including the bank details she put out for people to send money to).
Why isn’t she applying for funding? Using volunteers? Cutting back on the outgoings?
It’s too easy for her to sit in front of her phone and beg the people and she can sit and do nothing but watch the cash roll in.
Why isnt she applying for funding? Because she would be open to scrutiny and would have to provide proof of what the money has been spent on....and pretty sure a massive trainer collection and a camper van aren't something that vulnerable women need.

Reactions: 26