PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle bastards, I just need to let you all know that my daughter had her first exam this morning, and despite it being nearly my birthday I haven't even left the country! Am I a terrible and neglectful parent, putting my kid first instead of swanning off to Barbadocelona to drink cocktails in a bikini?
Yes you are! Have you not read R's books, get that plane booked. STAT

Reactions: 11
Tattle bastards, I just need to let you all know that my daughter had her first exam this morning, and despite it being nearly my birthday I haven't even left the country! Am I a terrible and neglectful parent, putting my kid first instead of swanning off to Barbadocelona to drink cocktails in a bikini?
Is your daughter taking her exams because you didn't get trainers when you were 14? Do you have a semi responsible teenager adult who barely knows the kids there instead of you to "supervise"? If so, you absolutely deserve to go away at this important time. 💜

I hope your daughter is feeling confident. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh god, see I am going to Barcelona in June without kids 😬. I'm a terrible person aren't I?!
Though they are 8 & 10 and I'm leaving them at home with my husband and they don't have any important life moments due around that time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god, see I am going to Barcelona in June without kids 😬. I'm a terrible person aren't I?!
Though they are 8 & 10 and I'm leaving them at home with my husband and they don't have any important life moments due around that time 🤣
I can't believe you're not taking your husband so you can love each other the hardest without those needy kids cock blocking you the whole time! Or are you meeting your sneaky bit on the side for a quicky in the bushes 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I forget that we are both in the GCSE year. Mine had his first on the 19th of April. I don't want to cause a shockwave but I went as far as picking him up from school (before you all start, I know I'm setting a bad example 😔, that's why I kept it quiet. I camouflaged the car and everything.) 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tattle bastards my son is sitting his GCSEs from next week. But duck those kids! Me and the other half are going on holiday to Barbadelona!!! He doesnt need good grades, he just needs to be kind! He can break the law all he wants as far as I am concerned. My friends love him like he is their own baby

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tattle bastards. Just to let you know it's my eldests birthday today and he has his first exam tomorrow and I've followed in Saint R's footsteps. Me and my other half are going to love each other the hardest here
5600.jpg

duck those kids

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Josh and Rachael having a disagreement about who has the most sense is the kind of paradox I do not need. I've never come across two people more devoid of common sense in my life.

Also Lula, another school? Isn't that about her 10th now 🤔?

• Haha
Brows and acrylic nails. Does the primary school seriously allow that? Wilbys school doesn’t allow toys from home. Who knew that was coming. They don’t say no to any of their kids do they? They think it’s a huge joke but I bet she’ll be filming his meltdown when he’s suddenly told he can’t take his toys in. If only someone would write a book on parenting advice 🙄🙄

Brows and acrylic nails. Does the primary school seriously allow that? Wilbys school doesn’t allow toys from home. Who knew that was coming. They don’t say no to any of their kids do they? They think it’s a huge joke but I bet she’ll be filming his meltdown when he’s suddenly told he can’t take his toys in. If only someone would write a book on parenting advice 🙄🙄
I'm also sure she has a lash lift and tint!
I'm a 30 year old who cannot go a day without touching my face and smudging mascara. Is a just turned 10 year old likely to be able to keep mascara perfect after a full day at school, I bleeping doubt it! And I don't understand why you'd encourage a child to confirm to bullshit beauty standards!!

Reactions: 12
Why on earth is she sitting her exams? Kindness matters.Kindness, make-up, eye lashes, nails and the latest Webl tracksuit. She won't need exams or an education if you can provide her with these things 😁

(Please always buy her the trainers she requests though. Can't have her suffering for life like Rach has 😭)

My youngest has had the first 2 exams. So stressful, good luck to them all 🤍

Reactions: 14
I couldn’t understand what Sloshy and Lu were saying, they all mumble! Sloshy also looks soooo tired and hanging!!

Reactions: 8
Why can’t anything be nice and chilled? It’s all a competition for story attention, fighting to be the favourite and moaning about nothing. Just have a nice coffee and a chat (and put the bloody phone down).

Off topic - I'm enthused by how many GCSE parents are amongst us and I might create a sub thread so we can all have a moan in times of need.

(Good thing we are anonymous as we don't want people knowing that we care about our kids education, or indeed our kids in general. The Huns will be in uproar 😂.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Josh and Rachael having a disagreement about who has the most sense is the kind of paradox I do not need. I've never come across two people more devoid of common sense in my life.

Also Lula, another school? Isn't that about her 10th now 🤔?
Was she insinuating that she was going to change schools? In year 10, nearly year 11? :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.