PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there it is - the weekly begging for food post. How much did you spend on one poncy meal Rach? :mad: :mad::mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why everytime she does a bday post for someone does she always have to write about how they love her babies like their own.
Shes bleeping obsessed.
And the 'cant wait to do forever with you' What imaginary thing is she waiting for before she starts 'doing forever' 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And the 'cant wait to do forever with you' What imaginary thing is she waiting for before she starts 'doing forever' 🤔🤔🤔
She "couldn't wait to do forever" with Emily, Stabby Jo and Lianne (and all 3 "loved my kids like another mum"), look how well that all turned out 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder how she feels knowing her ex bestie can’t get any NHS help with her little boy who she has fighted for and does her best with while she has a ‘level 3’ diagnose for a child who seems to be thriving.

Reactions: 13
Chatting to a family member earlier who mentioned they'd been away

Me: So where have you been?
Them: Torquay, Paignton and Brixham
Me: Ooohhh 😐😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She "couldn't wait to do forever" with Emily, Stabby Jo and Lianne (and all 3 "loved my kids like another mum"), look how well that all turned out 🤷
Not forgetting cocaine Katie, she also loved the tiny babies with the shattered hearts like her own children.

Reactions: 12
That Charlee’s not a great advert for her brow skills judging by the state of Rancid’s black sharpies 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had a mad dream about her house. Half of it fell down and she had to move into a grotty hotel. Josh tried to sew the house back together 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Moaning that Wilby has brought about 200 dinosaurs downstairs & dosent no which one to take (why is he even taking his own toys to nursery?)
Why don't they stop taking him to the toy shop every wk & buying him more & more.
No kid needs that many toys. They've made him obsessed. They only have themselves to blame. Spoilt brat.

Reactions: 21
That's something you say about someone you've just got engaged to or married, not some blown up eyebrow lass!
---
Moaning that Wilby has brought about 200 dinosaurs downstairs & dosent no which one to take (why is he even taking his own toys to nursery?)
Why don't they stop taking him to the toy shop every wk & buying him more & more.
No kid needs that many toys. They've made him obsessed. They only have themselves to blame. Spoilt brat.
What time did he get up to bring 2 thousand dinosaurs downstairs separately, get dressed and have a 3 course breakfast be nearly leaving for school at 8.20!

Reactions: 13
I love the "Super Josh, we all need a Dad like him," comments on that reel...

Meanwhile I am just sat here thinking, "One that doesn't work because he ponces of selling his kids, is never in charge or setting an example and hangs around in life and on the internet with a load of gasbag women. Yay sign me up." 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Ffks. Get out his bum, commenters. This is THE OLDEST parenting tool in the book. He's nothing bleeping special. And the fact she's filming this. Ugh, just makes it vile. Because this isn't josh being a great dad. It's you both making content.
The very fact YOUR OWN SON called you out " but first if you like this video click like to subscribe" shows it for all that it was.
This technique is something I've seen every single mum, dad sister auntie and bloody stranger use on kids. Difference actually being its not for film, so does mean something.

Ps Rachel. Your son doesn't know that you are filming this to publish for anyone,and everyone. One day he will. And I hope he hates you for it. And feels total violation that you created this. Then shared this moment he thoguht was real.
But judging by the zombies your other kids have become to it. Maybe he'll become you greatest meal ticket to pimp out.

Reactions: 10
Tattle bastards, I just need to let you all know that my daughter had her first exam this morning, and despite it being nearly my birthday I haven't even left the country! Am I a terrible and neglectful parent, putting my kid first instead of swanning off to Barbadocelona to drink cocktails in a bikini?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.