PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£36 for an ugly ass t shirt that you could buy elsewhere for under a fiver. Jesus wept these morons buying this crap need to have a doctor check them over for signs of intelligent life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Not seen her down gym for some time, obviously bored already
Or maybe she's fighting off the women who are trying to shag Joyce.
And she's so lush, everybody at the gym wants to be her, so she's had to take some time off, until the riots calm down🫣.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Boxy edit drop. Who the fk makes this tit up. More like poxy edit. Never have I paid £36 for a crappy non branded tshirt. Not even one made in a sedex approved factory whatever the hell that means. It’s sure doesn’t sound like a good selling point to me. The huns must be absolutely rinsed skint 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's a hell of a girth for a teeny tiny cutie with size 8 legs, Bubs.
Do you mean, size 18/20?
You daft bleep 🙄
What in the name of cheek implants is going on there?! I’ve never seen anything so odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morphing into Katie Hopkins more and more. What in the lack of soap - not your natural skin tone - fake tan mistake is this on her hands 🤢
Also, the pink stove is tacky as duck.
IMG_5450.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
White fox had 40% off for a few hours tonight, I’ve kitted all my kids out in things they love that all there pals are also buying and it actually cost loads less than her 💩

Reactions: 8
What in the name of cheek implants is going on there?! I’ve never seen anything so odd.
Rachel has never had botox or fillers, lthis is her natural and real look.
So she says.
And she's always been so honest. Right Bubs?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
£36 for an ugly ass t shirt that you could buy elsewhere for under a fiver. Jesus wept these morons buying this crap need to have a doctor check them over for signs of intelligent life.
Very shapeless and ugly. Don't most of her target audience shop at Primark and home bargains where they could, get full outfits for that price

Reactions: 9
I quite like a boxy tee, they can be quite flattering if worn right, but it looks like she's even got those wrong. Or maybe it's just the person wearing them.....

Reactions: 3
Yeah hasn’t changed a bit. All natural.
Oh my god is that even her?! I genuinely double took I wouldn't have recognised her for a minute. The sad thing is she was a nice enough looking woman...the lips haven't done her any favours. No wonder Slosh always looks fuming he's probably trying to use his last 2 brain cells to figure out where this woman went 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldnt spend that much for a t-shirt I like. If I brand I particularly like and are seen as "upmarket" (whitestuff you swines!) I still wouldn't spend that much.
You can go into her shop and get 3 bags full of food for that! (So any other shop you could get about 6)😜
The thing is, it's not merely the expensive nature of it which is ridiculous. It's the abhorrent reason and that is her profits. Because what she must be getting off that cheap tat worth 36p is sickening.
---
The weird thing about the message from mummy slosh, is it doesn't sound like the way she speaks. It's an immature cowtowing nature to it. And her "mum" is far more articulate and stronger worded.
And who the duck, and how does trolls come about at the checkout?

Reactions: 8
She’s so bleeping extra 😂 my friends just usually wish me “happy birthday, have a good one” or something similar 🤷🏻‍♀️ but obvs the Beyoncé/Victoria Beckham of the south coast has to make everything about her as per.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why everytime she does a bday post for someone does she always have to write about how they love her babies like their own.
Shes bleeping obsessed.
and she always has to remind them that they have been through tit times. Just say happy birthday, hope your day is amazing and move on ffs

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.