Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Why on earth would you allow your son to drink gravy from a jug whilst out at a restaurant
Because they can, and because he's level seventy billion autistic and they're scared of saying no to him in case he starts slashing necks and swinging punches at everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

chickhicks86

VIP Member
She says she had Lula's permission to post it, but we know it's because it's the only way Lula sees any sort of "love" from her mum - when the attention is on her the love bombs will flow.

• Heart

JW80

VIP Member
She is a fucking awful awful person. I didnt think it was possible to hate someone you have never met but I actually hate her.

FridaK

VIP Member
These are the comments I would be concerned about if I were Rachel.

View attachment 2861268

The whole anniversary getaway is 100% because she cannot cope being outshone by the children. Seb has an anniversary? Right, we need a bigger one. Betsy books an impromptu getaway? Fucking hell, we need to leave immediately. Difference is, Betsy doesn’t have 4 and 15 year old children with autism to consider (plus two others who are goodness knows where 🤷🏼‍♀️).
The whole FOMO thing with parents and their kids is absurd to me. My motivation as a parent is that I want my kids to do a truck load of remarkable things that I didn't do and my reward is watching them do it on my phone whilst sat in my living room 😂. I thought that was what every mum does?

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
Tbh I’m all for making sure our sons &Daughters are protected from unwanted pregnancy _BUT would I film in hell no
Totally agree with this, all teenagers should get the contraceptive talk. If they think they are old enough to 'do it" they are old enough to talk about the prevention of pregnancy, std's, consent and everything else that goes with that step in a relationship.

It 100% should not be filmed, nor uploaded to any SM accounts by anyone. It's no one else's business but as usual R can't help herself.

She's probably only posted it to get a rise from here so she can have a bigger rant about the trolls going in hard on the kids again.

Doesn't matter about the children's privacy when there's potential content to be made.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She says she was traumatised by her own childhood and had to step in to care for her nan because there was no one else to do it… she now draws parallels between T and herself.

How can she not see that she has become the inadequate parent?

View attachment 2848489
I don't think any doctor would speak to a 14 year old and another child that isn't related to her about her medical needs or condition. they would absolutely contact next of kin or ask the nan who is the next adult to contact which I assume would be Rs brother or sister.
But of course, R has to twist the truth the make some sort of hero story!
Even if it was true, why on earth would you allow your 14 year old to deal with all that!

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
There is nothing in that report that diagnoses Autism. It acknowledged a couple of anomalies in behaviour but nothing that would be seen as "special needs" educationally. In large part it could have been about any teenager. The eye contact issue, not feeling empathy or guilt etc, are normal mid teen reactions. As I suspected she has quite strong leaning toward another disorder, but that's not my business.

I don't know who told her it was Autism or how, but it wasn't that report 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 32

AladdinSane

VIP Member
She's vile. That is for hers and lulas eyes only. No one else needs to see it and no one else needs to know.
It's awful how influencers share all this personal stuff under the pretence of "helping" and "raising awareness" when actually all they're looking for is likes and attention.

Smell_my_cheese

Minor point but it really annoyed me that Wilby was opening all her presents! That’s not on! No one even attempts to parent that boy and show him right from wrong. They fail them all in so many ways 😡

• Wow
  • Heart

Smell_my_cheese

Is Betsy next on her list for a diagnosis of some sort? She has previously loved Wilby’s brain, and Lula’s…and now she loves B’s.

Poor slave Linda going backwards and forwards completely ignored by the family, whilst R stands there holding a phone up recording mundane stuff, and Josh lives his best life typing up Betsy’s holiday packing list.

It’s beginning to feel wrong watching the harm this woman is causing. My son is autistic, and I am also, so I feel terrible writing this because I’d never usually question an autism diagnosis; but I can’t help thinking that what R is sharing about each of her children in her videos is more the result of trauma than anything else at this stage especially now she “loves Betsy’s brain” too. If every child has a different issue then maybe there’s a common denominator? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Once again I feel so completely sorry for every single one of their children.

• Heart

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Is Betsy next on her list for a diagnosis of some sort? She has previously loved Wilby’s brain, and Lula’s…and now she loves B’s.

Poor slave Linda going backwards and forwards completely ignored by the family, whilst R stands there holding a phone up recording mundane stuff, and Josh lives his best life typing up Betsy’s holiday packing list.

It’s beginning to feel wrong watching the harm this woman is causing. My son is autistic, and I am also, so I feel terrible writing this because I’d never usually question an autism diagnosis; but I can’t help thinking that what R is sharing about each of her children in her videos is more the result of trauma than anything else at this stage especially now she “loves Betsy’s brain” too. If every child has a different issue then maybe there’s a common denominator? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Once again I feel so completely sorry for every single one of their children.
I agree with all of this.

Wilby was barely out of nappies before he had a private level 3 diagnosis thrust on him, which is unusual given diagnosis are usually based on a collective observations, including nursery/school. Neither of which he attended at that stage. Every single one of her children are ‘damaged’ (I don’t consider ASD damaged I should add, quite the opposite). With Wilby she couldn’t take him down the trauma and damaged route, due to a traumatic childhood spent around abusive exes, so she needed to quickly jump on another bandwagon for drama and essentially money. She couldn’t even wait and let things happen at their own pace, she was absolutely itching to get that diagnosis and next injection of attention and cash that came with it.

Those poor children have been conditioned to believe they are damaged. I hope to god they go on to break the cycle and lead happy and fulfilled lives when they are older. It’s actually really scary how social media has been a magnet for people with serious personality disorders to have such public forums.

• Heart
I'm disgusted at that story. What if he filled the bath up and fell in? All those people in that house and he's just left to his own devices 😕

• Sad

Queeniebee

VIP Member
The video Kate realised I believe would of come sooner but I bet she's waited for her children to break up from Easter because if she had released it before telling them they would of found out from someone else. I waited before telling people until I got advice from various people and nurses on the best way to tell my children and when I had answers to questions I knew they would ask. I can guarantee you this is what she would have done! At the end of the day she may be battling cancer but she's a mama who will do anything to protect her children! All these so called stars who's jumping on the bandwagon calling out so called chrolls can do one because they have no clue unless you're going through it!

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Do you know what? I know I'm tough, I know I'm not the most lenient of parents, but I would hit the roof if I thought my teenage son was putting his hands all over a girl in front of her parents. They've all been brought up to respect their environment and the people in it. It's just a flat out no go area.

The fact that Devon's Fred & Rose West allow it is equally as flabbergasting to me as you can see how childlike those teens are in the video's. I'll never understand it 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Easter bank holidays are the longest in the year, with Friday and Monday.

Them being closed Monday is an absolute travesty, in my opinion, as that’s the day when vulnerable people are going to need most support, not exclusively but importantly, feeding their family.

It just shows how little they care.

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Poor Sloshy, being trapped in the house with all those kids that he can't stand. If only he had his own little job that he could escape to...

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
i think it was last year when he was only 4, Rach recording herself telling wilby that people on the internet were cuntasarus and getting him to repeat it.

i expect the "hate" words he repeats are because it's what he is used to hearing. We've heard how vile his mother is and all his siblings are the same, its all learned behaviour from his parents unfortunately.
People aren't born to hate..its conditioned into them 🤷‍♀️
He's absolutely heard it and seen it at home.
I mean, look how she speaks to josh and we have all seen her snidey nasty looks.
Not to mention how the kids treat each other.
Toxic household

FridaK

VIP Member
I definitely felt that report could apply to a lot of teens. Wouldn’t be surprised if she has attachment disorder, and not due to trauma caused by her dad but by her mother.
It's really difficult now to discuss anything about teens that are experiencing difficulties without offending someone, but in my opinion the future will be full of adults whose parents pushed for a "diagnosis" of something to validate their shitty parenting.

Obviously there will be a portion of people with geniune neurodivergence, and that group will be bigger than before as diagnostics has developed through the years. Then there will be a portion of people with other conditions that in childhood may have looked like Autism, but in adulthood presented more specific symptoms. Years ago it didn't happen like that as most didn't seek help until adulthood as our parents weren't as loud due to stigma. Then there will be those that went on to live typical lives that realise their parents were absolutely nuts and it did them no favours.

I know where I'd sandwich in Rachael's kids on that list 😬, and nothing could persuade me otherwise, she's a crank.

• Angry