Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
Do you know what's the oddest thing about the "thrupple" comment? Rachael said it, Josh said "we wish," and Janey is their employee at a centre for Women. Yet she still saw no reason not to post it for over 1/4 of a million followers.

Could you imagine what would happen in an actual legitimate workplace if that was caught on camera. Heads would roll for sure. Pretty easy now in hindsight to see what Emily may have struggles with isn't it? Absolutely vile behaviour.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Boogs

VIP Member
For a non verbal child Wilby seems to be very articulate when it comes to hate.

• Sad

Seenthelighttorbay

So when Rach was in London she left it to her 14 year old daughter to support her nan, which involved staying in the hospital, being involved in discussions and worrying. Rachel you are the parent of T and daughter of her nan. For the love of God, please be a mum. It is not your 14 year old daughter responsibility to be doing this, she will have been confused, upset, worried, tired, feeling helpless. I find it hard enough when my mums admitted and I'm nearly 50. You are unbelievable

• Sad
  • Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
I mean how and why are you all shocked when she spoke about one of the girls having a miscarriage not too long back? She's rancid. The whole family blogger world is rancid. I'd have hated my life being online when I was a teenager. I read some of my FB posts back from 5 years ago and can't believe how much I've changed. Imagine that being online in video form FOREVER. The sooner law's are passed to say you can't post your kids for content, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
This whole anniversary thing is ridiculous.
No one cares what date it was when you decided to cheat on your wife and dip your wick in to the town bike!
Get over it and stop trying to justify it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

moonface77

I’m sorry but leaving a 4 year old unsupervised in the bathroom with running water wtf 🤷🏻‍♀️ she does not deserve to be a parent but I guess it makes for more shite content for all the Fanny licking Huns 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 36

B_ee

Chatty Member
That Birthday post is mental. Oh let's detail all your struggles for everyone on Instagram. She's actually unhinged and I hope they all disown her when they get older and realise this is NOT normal

• Sad

Babbitt1234

She thinks it’s a flex that those kids take on so much due to her complete lack of maternal care. It’s beyond sad for those kids

FridaK

VIP Member
Almost matching teeth yum
I regret to inform you all that I've ran out out jokes 😫. It's just all too much.

Why is he in fancy dress and she isn't?
Is Janey Morticia Addams?
Is he going to carry around his Guitar all night? Has Rachael gone as "Woman who starts a start a fight outside Wetherspoons at 11pm over someone accidentally brushing past her fella on the way back from the toilet?"
Has Wibble finally finished bathing everything?

I just don't know anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

FridaK

VIP Member
Fuck off advertising a fitness app with Josh looking like this 😂😂😂😂😂. Absolute Del Boy behaviour from Rachael, she will sell you anything hahahahaha

IMG_6718.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Bet she's feeling like her luck is really in now, 2 autistic children and a dead dog. All that content and all the morons telling her amazing SHE is.

Nothing is sacred in that house, not one ounce of privacy for any of them. Might be all great now but one day, those kids are going to realise she's sold them out for her own gains. She's a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

beckigib

My 15 year old son has just had an autism diagnosis and the only people to read his report are me and his dad. Not his grandparents or any other family members and even our son hasn’t read it. Absolutely appalling to share such a private piece of information 😡 but, I’m sure it will gain her lots of comments from the deluded lot.

• Heart

Aunt Sally

I honestly get irrational rage at what that kid eats. Every shot he’s shovelling pure junk. Sat there with a bag of haribos. BTW he is not cute either. Spoilt little bastard to be honest
I get irrational rage at that kid full stop! He’s the most unlikeable spoilt bratty obnoxious mean natured sprog I’ve ever seen. If he’s like this at 4, imagine him in a couple of years…
Whenever he shovels more shit into his gob I just see Bruce with the cake from Matilda. Horrid child

• Haha
  • Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
I feel bad for Betsy quite a lot to be honest. I think she's already lost quite a lot from having an idiot for a mother. Privacy, relationships, jobs, probably some dignity and a fair bit of childhood innocence. Australia will be good for her I think.

Reactions: 34

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Wobble: “I want a hippo”
Rachel: “Give him a hippo”

No expectation of please or thank you? No explaining the cake is for a party that hasn’t started yet? No wonder she struggles with him.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Did I hear that correctly on the latest reel, Betsy takes children from her school back to the house with the permission of their parents? What the absolute fuck?

• Wow
  • Angry

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
So now all of the kids Ts age will know what triggers her and they will do everything to make sure that happens cause kids are awful, good one our raquel you prize tit

• Sad

ems1982

Chatty Member
I saw someone that looked like him on the London Underground yesterday. It was a homeless crackhead.

• Haha