Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Still nothing about why he was at the end if life stage then? Mad really as she usually can't stop herself opening her big mouth 😑.
Not since "he couldn't walk" and "he's not eating" - both of which she showed him doing.

I'm actually still really upset by the clip she showed of Winston going up the stairs. Either she lied about his condition and he was able to walk or she forced him when he wasn't able. 💔 If my dog wanted to be upstairs on his last day and he couldn't manage it, he would be carried, whatever his size. I hope Winston wasn't scared or in pain.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

FridaK

VIP Member
I’d put money on him being just as cocky and cunty as ever behind the pay wall
Probably. I am finding some satisfaction in all her chatter being on the Patreon account now tbh. I know she's probably still oversharing on there, but the amount of damage she can do to unsuspecting others is significantly less. In some ways it's sort of shut her up and curtailed her reach. Which is good. The thing making me laugh about Josh is, on her main account he appears less now, though every time he does show up, he looks ten years older than the last time. It's like watching the degeneration of man 🫣😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

FridaK

VIP Member
I would so love to hear Waynbo’s account and what R was really like, I’m sure she loved that relationship in someways because she is the type of person who thrives on drama/ high emotion. You can see how excited she gets when she does her “talks” to “important people” about the system and the abuse she went through, but like others say if you have had that trauma it doesn’t excite you??
Looking at it in a holistic manner, based on what has been said about him from her and others, I'd say he's laughing. He's has no financial responsibilities in regard to the girls, she's persistently running around calling Josh their Dad, Josh does everything domestically for them, yet because of how she platforms Waynes existence persistently, the girls have no way of forgetting he's their Dad and Josh isn't. Therefore there is no respect.

(I reckon he'd think that he would think Josh is the biggest mug on the planet. All that effort, losing his career, his sense of self, his relationships with his own kids frayed, just to live in the shadow of someone who left her 15 years ago. It's sad if you think about it, though I'm not sure that Josh is competent enough to notice, so it will likely continue on a loop forever 🤷🏻‍♀️.)

• Heart

Queeniebee

VIP Member
As if her English teacher said that.... aload of bull just like what's written in her books!

And why is she laid on Edies bed listening to her putting her brother to bed! Why isn't his mother putting him to bed!

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I'm not saying he will suffer from having long hair, what I'm say is the avoidance of all things that cause upset isn't going to help him in the long run is it? It's like with everything they do, him wanting to go to the pub so they do, buying him toys to avoid a meltdown. All of these things escalate and will not help him in the long run
Exactly! When he asked to go to the pub, they could have said no then.
When my actually non verbal child was Wilbert's age, he genuinely could not cope with being told "no" - full, proper meltdown (not a tantrum), headbanging, the works! We still told him "no" though - we were careful with our words, picked our battles wisely and used alternatives. W has so much more understanding, they could easily say "not today, but we have nuggets at home" etc.
What are they going to do when W is a massive 15 year old and can't get his own way?

ATV2022

I cannot believe anyone is shocked...this woman will monetise anyone's grief, despair, vulnerable moments, privacy. Why would this situation be any different?

PutinOnTheRitz

Oh dear rule breaking again Ratcunt. Clearly don’t give a shit about Ethel or anyone else in your car, as dogs aren’t supposed to roam free in cars anymore.

Have a read of the Highway Code you illiterate fuckwit - . Rule 57 of the Highway Code states that you must “make sure dogs or other animals are suitably restrained” in a vehicle.

You can get one from Shein for £2, but no doubt you’ll have to order a bespoke one from Gucci for £2k because you’re a shallow, pathetic waste of skin.

Annnnnd, you might want to stop Wibble kicking the shit out of your youngest daughter. I know he’s non verbal and level 9,000 autistic, but he won’t be that size for ever. Great parenting doesn’t consist of laughing whilst he kicks and hits Edie and tells her to get out of the house. Grown up and sort your kids out you lazy slut.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She is gross! What an odd thing to share. Her mum is still around and she also has Josh's mum, who she even calls "mummy". Is this still about the trainers when she was 14? As she had plenty of other besties paid minions in her life to do all the parenting that she couldn't be arsed to do (no so much now 😂 ).

Without going all mumsnet, that reel is actually very weird anyway. Plenty of people have not got their mum because they are DEAD, not because they live in another country and you only get to see them once a year.
And despite what she says, her mum has been around and involved for a LONG time - she chose names for all 3 girls, so she's been close enough for that since Bratsy was born nearly 20 years ago.
---
Just thought I'd look at the simpering comments on the essay about Wilbert's lunch on Facebook, and spotted this one ...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
The classic only wearing glasses because it’s something to do with her books 🤣🤣 look at me I’m so intelligent with my glasses on. She also suggests only one book was purely written by her without a ghost writer, then in the comments on the post, Jo has said she has written them all without a ghost writer? I wonder who is lying? Also, the quality of her work is very reflective of her leaving school with no grades, awful books from what I have seen here.

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
This has made my evening a lot better, how she's just thrown every single person she knows (apart from the wet wipe she's married to) under that bus and then set light to it for good measure. Well fucking done Rach👏👏👏
View attachment 2790139
View attachment 2790140
I feel like she wrote that to (A) justify why she took him with her to an event for IWD. Hardly for men was it? And (B) to answer all of speculation on what she finds desirable in him.

Reading between the lines, the relationship is based on her. Her needs, her wants and her ambitions. The children are a footnote in the story as is he. But the real question I would ask is would he support unequivocally to the point where he routinely sits on the sidelines whilst she talks/ writes/ cries about Wayne etc, if she was not bring in substantial amounts of money for doing it (ie as a volunteer,) and he had to work in a full time job or ambitions of his own. I suspect not.

It's not a case of fairytale unconditional support, it's conditional on her income. Though they'll never know or have to address that because her career has always been the defining factor in their relationship. They only had about 20 months of normalcy before she hit the surreal life that is social media, .

Wotsit

VIP Member
Happy IWD. Mememememememememe, all about me, some lies about me, gaslight my children, etc etc.
jesus christ them teeth are abnormal, who pays 4 grand for braces to have them end up sticking out like you could chew an apple through a letter box. They looked better before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

FridaK

VIP Member
I'm sorry but that hairstyle for Wiblet as a no from me!
I'm not sorry. That hair on a boy is ridiculous. Imagine if they are still doing that when he is 8 and he knows no different, the playground will be hell for him. You can't change other people's perceptions, so why actively make it difficult for your child to navigate social situations by instilling some basic norms. It's not even that he shouldn't have long hair, that's perfectly fine, but space buns just makes him stand out for the wrong reasons. They need to grow up.

FridaK

VIP Member
What on Gods green earth were her and Wibble wearing yesterday? They looked like staff from the Willy Wonka Experience. Honestly have a day off making that kid look ridiculous 😩.

• Haha

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
She’s scared T might pass her exams and go off to uni and escape the Barbie house, so she needs to engineer a teenage pregnancy. Oh, and she needs a new USP too…

• Heart
  • Sad

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
Wilbert's hair style has nothing to do with Wilberts preferences. It has everything to do with Rancid Rach and her constant need for attention and perceived confrontation, whether in person or online (neither of which happen). You just know she'll be sat with her head cocked like a little doggy waiting for someone, **anyone** to comment on his hair or his clothes or his behaviour. She cannot function without the constant validation of her huns. She'd break her neck to upload any abuse she may receive ( which she doesn't!). Ridiculous woman.