Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Think she meant Ethel cos she's super hilarious :rolleyes:
Ethel must be so confused as to why they’re all paying her so much attention, she’s going to really feel it when they get bored in a week and start leaving her on her own. Until the content puppy arrives to fill her days with FML moments and Josh hating it.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

VickyVodka

Nothing is anyone else’s in that house…Josh gets a gift and card with a supportive message from a mate and she has to share it….it isn’t yours to share …the fact he is having a hard time is up to him to share if he wants - I am not a huge Josh fan but can’t stand the way she delights in sharing the stories and struggles of others espcially those she is supposed to care for and protect 😡

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Why can’t they give him a plate and make him sit at the table. So sick of these parents playing the autism/adhd card that means they don’t insist on teaching manners and discipline at all. ‘Oh He’ll have a meltdown!!!’ Ffs ALL kids have meltdowns not just these sort of kids but they seem to use it as an excuse every time. Sick of hearing about it if I’m honest. Every other kid has some sort of diagnosis. It’s beyond weird now
There needs to be proper professional advice and if even go as far as to say training for some parents if they happen to have neurodivergent children. Too many parents enabling their kids and creating excuses for them because of their disabilities. I’m sick of seeing lazy parents using SEN as a reason to let their kids get away with anything and everything. It puts pressure on social spaces, education and their own families.

please note how I said some and not all!

• Heart

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I’m confused. Is she an advertiser for tasteless expensive tat? Is she a clothing brand? Is she a foodbank ? Is she an author? Does she post to expose raw, intrusive life of her broken children? Is she a voice for DV? It all seems really messy like she’s trying anything to be relevant.

Imagine stumbling on her page as a woman in severe crisis, hoping to find some direction and clicking on her story and she’s talking about her husbands TEENAGED son and his contraception method. She has no thought for how triggering that can be for someone?

how cretins like this are allowed to just post what they want, rinse vulnerable people for money, exploit her children and not a single person bats an eye at how fucked this all is. Baffled.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
My children never “told me” they were having friends for a sleepover. They would ASK me and knew it would never happen on a school night. Obviously, compared to Saint Rach, I was not a cool mum. She never says no to those kids so they will end up entitled adults, Betsy already is, E and W are spoilt brats and J has ended up as the laughing stock of the house

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Why is she filming everything and dragging him out to McDonald's? Stay at home and snuggle him and love him and get Slosh to do the school runs. I'm fuming on behalf of that poor dog...she really is a shitty person posting all this.

trine

Chatty Member
That poor child looking back on his school photos when he’s older and seeing the state of his hair 😶 that’s just awful.
Also, if he can sit long enough for two people to twist his hair that tight then he can sit at a hairdressers.
Stop making a fool of him Ratshit!

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Dear Rachel,

I can understand now why you still love Wayne so much.

Yours sincerely,

On behalf of Tattle
IMG_3474.jpeg

---
So if you have a level 3000 severely autistic child that has such food sensitivities that you make a MASSIVE point of him having a super special food diary sent home from school, where do you take him for lunch? Wagamama of course, where you know that there's nothing he likes to eat. Of course you do. And then you make out like it's such a hilarious, FML moment. So selfish, there are so many family friendly places to eat in Exeter, even McDonald's is only a couple of minutes walk away.
They were in Plymouth, in royal William yard there are a lot of restaurants that would be better suited for children including a fish restaurant and my favourite which is Hub box. So Rachel purposely chose wagamama as that is what Rachel wanted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mrsell

He must've been mistaken for a girl by someone. They style his hair quite 'girly' (if that makes sense).
This is what she wants. It's content about how he's horrendously been trolled in public and we shouldn't assume gender. It's the latest bandwagon to jump on

Reactions: 26

Veryangrylady

She gained 70 new followers yesterday, hope exploiting the loss of your dog & your children's grief was worth it you rancid old bag!

• Wow
  • Sad

geezabreak

VIP Member
Well this doesn't read at all like it's been written by Jo or one of the other patchwork scammers🙄 and they want us to believe this is an actual service user?
I think slosh wrote that 2nd one, the use of the word 'deploy' isn't a word most people would use.

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
So IWD 2023 was a photo of her cleaning a bathroom and a convoluted tail about her living on her own and carting all her druggy mates washing to and from the laundrette - how kind and caring
Fast forward to IWD 2024 and it’s the ‘secret song’ to be played whenever the ex lost his shizzle complete with video of R laughing her head off as it’s blasted out in the car.
Sorry, but any song that brings back memories of a violent ex who involved my child would just be too triggering for words. Only PTWM could make International Women’s Day all about her.
---
When he touched the first cake she should have told him not to touch them and he would have to eat that one and gave it to him but she didn't and he went on to touch 5other cakes after that! What she should have done from the start is given him a cake on the plate! Scruffy mare she is. Hope they all get sick and her weekend is ruined!
Such a horrible greedy gluttonous post - I’m sure the person who ordered the cakes was delighted when they were opened and shoved across the table for a child to stick the fingers in .

• Heart

ATV2022

My son has ADHD. He was diagnosed last year. Our close family know, school and his sports coaches. That's it. Because he's a teenager and it's his diagnosis. Not mine. He's told some friends and that's his business. I know PTWM will argue that by letting people know about her children's diagnosis she is raising awareness...and awareness is important. But they're her children. And all these thousands of people know those children's private medical information. You can't put that info back in the box. I honestly don't understand why you'd do that?

VCJR

VIP Member
Thanks Mrs Ogre fi8r the new thread & ems1982 for the thread title.
I'm sure Dipsy will be back soon ❤.

I was just thinking about how evil fucking Rachel has used her dying dog and children's grief as content for her fuckwit huns.
What will she do next?
Maybe use Winstons ashes in tattoos for all family members over the age of 16?
Bring out a dog clothing range, named after him?
Or perhaps she's getting quotes from Taxidermists 😔.
What Rachel Hambleton does next, will never surprise me.
She's an absolute fucking monster.

PutinOnTheRitz

Urgh the latest “look at Edie laughing at how terrifically funny I am” story just bored me to tears. So set up, who the fuck has hilarious conversations in the family bathroom?! The fake laughing from E just made me die a little inside.

Ratshit you are sooooo beyond tedious and repetitive, I’d even take another one of your stories where you’re fawning over your vacuous and vain eldest stepson like he’s the funniest guy ever. #spoiler - he’s not, I’ve got three teens and not one of them as is obsessed with their hair and clothes as S is. It’s tragic that you and Steptoe have taught your combined brood that looks are the only thing that matters. Absolutely tragic, just like you.

FridaK

VIP Member
"EDIE LAUGH OR I WILL DRESS YOU LIKE A OOMPA LOOMPA, RUIN YOUR HAIR AND MAKE YOU START USING NIVEA LIKE EVERYONE ELSE"

Edie:

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Gone down since a lot? Best selling author is she??
Looks the same as always to me!
---
Does anyone actually give a rats arse what Wilby is eating (or lack of) for lunch.... I mean if your bothered enough to read what another kid does and won't try I'm sorry but you're more of a sad pathetic human than I thought!
If they had parent that child properly and fed him in a high chair regular meals at meal times rather than sweets, crisps and yoghurts then he wouldn't need some sort of food diary in a notebook!

Last edited: