Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I know we're only seeing small snippets but to me that poor dog doesn't look ready for euthanasia, he's obviously still eating and his eyes still look bright. I know it can be difficult to know exactly when the right time is, but from today's videos it doesn't look like it's now. Also last night she said he wasn't eating and could barely walk, yet today we see him wolfing nuggets and last night running upstairs 🤷. Regardless of all that it shouldn't be content and it's making me so angry and so sad for that poor dog.
My last dog trotted into the vets with his tail wagging, but it absolutely was the right time for him. Sometimes it's better a little sooner if the dog is suffering, before a very traumatic ending occurs. I hope this is the case for Winston - I did think when she was getting him to go upstairs to Tallulah's that she was either being really cruel by forcing him when he wasn't really able, or he wasn't as bad as she was making out.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Thread title suggested by @ems1982

Starting a new thread as our Dipsy is missing and hopefully will be back soon with her amazing recaps. Rachel is causing us a lot of distress at the moment about Winston and I don't feel I can say anymore than that and hope she doesn't show anymore😞

chickhicks86

VIP Member
The ridiculousness of them still thinking 14 year old Lula is Autistic, whilst at the same time them being more than comfortable leaving her to care for herself for full weekend's, just about sums up her 10 out of 10 batshit crazy level 😑.
This! I know autism is a spectrum, but I can't even leave my son unsupervised to take a bloody shower. Lula may well be autistic, but you can't have it both ways - showing her alone for a whole weekend hanging out of the hobbit loft window with a group of girls or crying that she has no friends, saying she has issues around food, but showing her eating chicken nuggets and the shit roast dinners, saying she won't hug people but showing her draped over her boyfriend at every opportunity - which is it Rach?

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She literally posted an hour ago that he had passed away with the kids all there, shared a video that I hope wasn't of the actual moment, and then a few minutes ago posted again. She must have barely been off her phone the whole time. Poor kids. No wonder they have to seek comfort in each other so much.

• Sad
  • Angry

Jemima9

Wasn't so long ago that Edie single handedly soothed everyones grief at school for the little lad that tragically passed away ,and yet here she is not 24 hours after the dog was put to sleep (probably infront of them) asking for yet another expensive item !
The morality is fucking lost on me at this point !!

Never in all my born days have I known kids like this ,ruled by pure greed !!!

WINSTON ..have a lovely rest now 🐾

Reactions: 30

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Are we all eagerly awaiting the gushing post that Sloshy* will post on Mother's Day, thanking Racquetball for being the most amazing child-bearer to ever walk the earth?

*Obviously written by Fungus Flaps herself

• Haha
  • Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
Is that not in the job description, putting them first? Like you plop them out and they become your first priority. What else does he think she would be putting first?

I agree with him though, no one else could quite do what she does. For instance filming them all sobbing over the dog was very individual. As is leaving them alone all weekend underage drinking. Posting pics of their arses is another stand alone action. Making them do podcasts slagging off their estranged parents, she is on her own there. Writing full posts/ chapters about how inconvenient Wibble is, excellent solo performance. Calling Edie a little bitch, peak originality. Telling followers about their sex lives and intimate health, defo not many at all would do that. Ooh and not forgetting three books covering every inch of their lives. Top scores over there. There's just so much. I suspect Josh couldn't cover it all 🥴. How can us mere mortals expect to do what she does?

Love this.

Not one of them children have ever come first. She's kicked B out twice just from what we know of. I is obviously living elsewhere, and all W gets to do at weekends is be taken to whatever pub or restaurant SHE wants to go to.

She's the most selfish mother I've ever seen across all SM.

FridaK

VIP Member
I can’t believe that this drivel will be published in a book that people will buy and think actually happened 🙄 I can just see the reviews from the huns as to how brave their leader is for sharing her ‘trauma’ with them all. To me it reads like a spoilt brat trashing her room when things haven’t gone her way. She’s really just pissing all over people who have suffered real trauma and have severe mental health issues as a result of it. She just gets worse 😡
That is a tantrum. Self harm rarely presents in such a dramatic way. It's typically done in secret because (A) the psychology behind it is that it's something very personal. Something that the person can own and control with no interference and (B) it's not an attention seeking disorder, it's the opposite. People tend to do it to drain themselves of self hatred and the last thing they want is spectators, especially people they care about. It's how so many parents are shocked when they find their kids have been doing it.

I suspect she finds Josh very easy to manipulate like that because he has a predilection for treating her like a child. It makes him feel in control when he's actually far from it. So so odd.

• Heart

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
The sad thing is that yesterday was the most attention I’ve ever seen any of them give that poor dog 💔 let’s hope they make more of an effort with the other one now they realise how hard losing a pet is.

Jdxo

Does anyone else feel like those food diaries are so long winded and unnecessary? Surely a tick chart to say what he ate would be enough!! If they needed to add an extra detail then OK but a novel for every bite of a sausage isn't really necessary

Reactions: 29

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
Maybe they're hitting the sex shops later, so Sloshy can practice his fingering technique on a rubber fanny again 🙈
“It feels artificial, like it’s been stretched and handled far too often and has no element of naturalness to it whatsoever.’ He then went on to describe what the Fleshlight felt like…

• Haha
  • Sick

Moongirl69

VIP Member
She is nauseating. Buzzing from talking about her DV "experience"? Wtf?
I've never seen anyone so animated after talking about a past trauma. Drained, emotional, numb would be a usual response.
It was a mutually abusive relationship. Nothing to be buzzing about.
J looks horrendous btw.

• Heart

Aab41

VIP Member
Yet another bloody toy shop! I took my 7 year old yesterday to spend a Christmas voucher,,he was so bloody excited as it was a novelty like it should be for most kids, not a regular weekend trip!

• Heart