Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sausageface

Chatty Member
I was just typing something similar 🤣 Hes gonna get the shag of a lifetime tonight (for 4 mins) lucky Rach eh? Having that tiny cock stabbing wildly around the area with no clue what is doing. Could be worse tho, we've all seen his fingering skills, the scruff 🤢
This is one of the most horrific things I’ve ever read

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Amazing really how the little boy who was never going to speak, wouldn't ever have friends, would never cope at school and wouldn't eat anything other than sweets has come. Now he's trying every food, holding full conversations, he's out with a mate and he's thriving in school. Oh and he seems to have forgotten all about palm trees 🤔

You could almost be forgiven for thinking she jumped the gun paying for an early diagnosis and maybe he just needed a little time. I guess that wouldn't have got her so much sympathy though :rolleyes:

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
We lost our beloved cat last April, he was 13. It was such a hard decision to make, but it was definitely the right one. When we went to the vet for the last time (he'd been there all day for some tests etc, and it was after the test results that we had to make the decision), they let us sit with him and give him cuddles for ten or fifteen minutes before they came in. We all cried and took loads of photos, FOR OUR OWN USE. Nobody else has seen those last photos of him, and as he went to sleep he was cuddled up in my partner's arms. At no point did any of us think "oh this would be great for an Instagram post".

She's not fucking normal, is she?

• Heart
She's just gross isn't she.

Filming it all like it's some kind of entertainment, tagging the vets. It's all so tasteless and sickening.

Dragging that poor dog out and about, camera constantly in his face, pulled about and paraded like he's on death fucking row. For what?! More likes and attention. She's fucking sick.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
This has made my evening a lot better, how she's just thrown every single person she knows (apart from the wet wipe she's married to) under that bus and then set light to it for good measure. Well fucking done Rach👏👏👏
View attachment 2790139
View attachment 2790140
"I promise to never stop fighting for victims"
Except when I have Rebl and patreon to sell to line my own pockets!!

Newsflash:
Josh only enables you because you give him pocket money and your the only woman left on this earth who will let him shag you.

And just to remind the huns... josh didn't even cry when his own dad died, doubt he cried at a 25 minute made up ramble 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

geezabreak

VIP Member
Well Edie has managed to overcome her grief pretty quickly. Like mother like daughter, self centered little madam. Cannot for the life of me see that one growing up into a decent human being at all, and I'd lay money on no jobs being done for the goods.

Reactions: 32

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Who in the fucking fuck is asking how Jo does her bun. Who are these people….how do they function in normal society.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
I haven't been able to watch her stories since the first couple of things were posted as I found it too triggering coming up to the anniversary of our dog crossing rainbow bridge. I've skim read here and got the gist of it.

At first I thought WOW she's genuinely upset and will actually be spending time with Winston and the kids and doing the things he loves on his last day (we did the same with ours, last trip to the beach to smell the sea air, last sausage and last ice cream, last cuddles etc) I actually gave her some credit for it. Considering you rarely see her interacting with him or Ethel, I expected her just dumping him at the vets and she'd go off for a boozy lunch with Slosh somewhere. I really should have known better.

31 stories about it in just over 24 hours.

Absolutely no need to have the camera out during such an awful time. I feel so sorry for the kids, grief is the worst feeling in the world (even now i don't want another dog because i refuse to do it all again) and their own mother would rather record them crying for content than be present for them. I hope they all have other people they can speak too that can help them navigate the grief process.

RIP Winston 🌈

• Heart
  • Sad

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
After watching the Chris Packham programme on TV last night about autism, it really makes me mad that she played the "non verbal" card for so long. Her child is far from non verbal, in fact I'd go to say he's advanced in his speech. No thanks to The Twits who pretend to parent him.
He was "non verbal" until he went to the childminder and then nursery, in other words until someone actually bothered to talk to him instead of just throwing him an iPad and a packet of crisps like his parents did.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Why can’t they give him a plate and make him sit at the table. So sick of these parents playing the autism/adhd card that means they don’t insist on teaching manners and discipline at all. ‘Oh He’ll have a meltdown!!!’ Ffs ALL kids have meltdowns not just these sort of kids but they seem to use it as an excuse every time. Sick of hearing about it if I’m honest. Every other kid has some sort of diagnosis. It’s beyond weird now
It's posts like this that just go to show what a terrible thing Rachael has done for the autism "community". The assumption that "these parents playing the autism/adhd card" are not genuine, just like Rachael. Not ALL kids have meltdowns :rolleyes: but all kids do have tantrums when they don't get their own way / can't express their feelings. Diagnosis aren't given out freely on the NHS, it takes years and years for many people to get to that point, but once again the paid for level 3000 non verbal, violent diagnosis just perpetuates the "Every other kid has some sort of diagnosis" attitude when there are people genuinely struggling with their children everyday.
I've never disagreed with the fact that Wilby may well be on the spectrum, but certainly not at the level she'd have the huns believe, especially if they gave their versions of the truth on the forms and questionnaires that they showed at the time of his diagnosis, and more recently Lula's.

• Heart

Smell_my_cheese

I do (once again) feel for Tallulah after watching her stories about the DA she supposedly suffered alongside Betsy, and their ‘freedom song’. It must be a hard watch knowing you’re not your mum’s favourite and are permanently in Betsy’s shadow. T was part of that family set up as well wasn’t she?

It’s no wonder she’s physically trying to morph into her by dressing and behaving like her. Much like Edie too who imo is growing up far too soon, caring about her appearance so much (because that’s what her mum treasures above all else). None of the other children in that house can ever compete with B when R makes it clear that they’re bonded by the ‘trauma’ they went through. Knowing your mum isn’t that fussed about you must massively mess with your self esteem…as R herself should know from her own supposed experiences with her mother 🧐

I’ve rambled here, but basically it must suck to live in that household once you get past all the money spent to keep them in line. The boys (S and I) are second rate citizens compared to the girls (except when she’s flirting with Seb 🤢), and T and E know they’ll never compete with B. Whilst B herself has to parent her own mother at times. W is just her cashcow…for now.

Rachael’s mum screwed her up by not buying the trainers, but Rachael herself has done far more damage to the six children in her own care as far as I’m concerned.

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She's fucking dragging this out for content, isn't she? If I genuinely thought she loved that dog I would have more sympathy, but as someone else said he's had more fuss and attention in the last couple of days than he has in YEARS. She couldn't even be arsed walking the dogs herself, instead she paid someone else to do it. She's only been interested in them when there's an advert (like that camera with a built in treat thrower thing). All those trips in the £55k scampercan that were at dog friendly places, yet they never took them anywhere. She should have let Edie's dad keep Winston when they split up, I bet he'd have had a much better, more fulfilling life than he's had in that shit show.

JW80

VIP Member
Like fuck did a service user write that load of twoddle. It reeks of that simpering moron Jo and the village idiot Josh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Bear in mind that she has only declared two times, there will be many more she will keep to herself. What about when she was constantly calling Josh at work and has now forced him to leave another job to be at her beck and call. It's all smoke and mirrors, she's so traumatised from the alleged abuse with Wayne but dig a little deeper and we will probably find it was 50/50 or more heavy on Rachel's side as we knew all along.
Shes so traumatised by Wayne that she goads him every chance she gets 🙄
I don't know any victim of abuse (myself included) who would literally poke the bear with their abuser to get a reaction from them and certainly not almost 20 years later

• Heart
Reactions: 31

FridaK

VIP Member
Winston didn't like the car. So on his likely premature last day of life, they drove him around and made him sit in car full of screeching kids in a queue at McDonald's for the lols. Another moment where I am so glad it's highly unlikely that I'll ever bump into her in real life 😤.

IMG_6414.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31