Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
He's not wrong, is he? The only one who sticks around without being paid is Mannah and that's because Ratchet married into the family (and she gets a lot of free advertising for her skin business)
Haha inhated him more for agreeing with him! 💯 true.

Reactions: 6

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Is that Bratsy or Lula getting a peel on their face? Does a teenager really need that? I’m in my 40’s and I’m not sure my skin needs it yet.

• Wow

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
I’m confused. Here in the US. a moped would be considered a homeowners claim. He’s a minor. It wouldn’t affect him getting car insurance here. Car insurance is generally very expensive here for kids especially if they are a male. It’s just basic data. They are more likely to cause an accident and make a claim. A stolen moped would not affect that. It’s a homeowner’s claim. Is it different there.
Yes. It’s classed as a motor vehicle so has its own insurance. This would affect other motor insurance later on. Here it’s the vehicle that’s insured. Not the person.

RaeLy

Do they only have one pair of hair straighteners in the house? Like have L or B not got a pair E could borrow? Not that she needs to straighten her hair

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Makes sense then that Betsy has posted this and is having a party on the 19th October. When is she going to start being an adult and stop depending on mummy dearest for everything?
IMG_2913.jpeg

HungryHippo

Chatty Member
oh Lordy she’s latched on to Amelia. Run it’s not too late.

She really is a teenager in an adult’s body 🙄

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Today she's spending the day at the centre. So far she's overshared her children's bratty behavior, gone gym with her paid bestie (good use of CIC funds), & showed her jacket potato lunch 🤔
If she’s in the pantry anyway, why not open and let people in

Pingu13

Yep I'm at a school and if the class we are in have PE we are allowed to wear joggers and trainers x

Reactions: 5

goaldigger

VIP Member
And why the need to sit with an expensive coffee (and presumably parking costs) down by the grotty harbour when you have a women's centre with office space and a "lush" coffee machine just the other end of town?
Maybe she's jealous of BFF Jordan travelling and working out of coffee shops?

DozyWebster

VIP Member
R has left the little boys name in that card she showing off from someone who’s sent her a card. Great safeguarding there, R 😡😡😡😡

• Wow

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
Where I am - Aberdeenshire there is categorically zero 1:1 support offered to ASN kids. They need to have a medical need before any funding would be granted. My youngest spends the mornings in a nurture room and afternoons with the class.

• Sad