Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Slosh walking straight into Edie's room with just a towel on, did he forget she had been turfed out and Laura was there🤔

Reactions: 3

Sausageface

Chatty Member
Wasn’t there a time recently where she was on about moving Edie to a private school or have I imagined that?

Andsoitbegins

I dont know a single mother (or father for that matter) on earth whose child asks them for something specific to eat and they reply 'I dont even fucking know what that is) Its rude and its fucking horrible. Why not ask him 'what do you mean?' 'What would you like to eat?' No, not Racheallleeeee, she'd rather get paid a fiver each from thousands of people than tend to her severely autistic child who cant speak and roams the halls of snatchwork towers wailing where is my family. Fucking cunt!!!! 🤬🤬🤬
Is there a clip of her saying that? I couldn’t see it

Seenthelighttorbay

sc
Safeguarding is or should be part of her induction. Along with social media usage.

It is part of the induction and additional training they have to do.
---
Damn right, have noticed they never go to the same restaurant twice anymore apart from cantina and hope they have been told not to come back to this place as well.
They go to Harbour Light a lot too.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Who is this knee deep lady why does she smell? 😂 how does everyone know she has poor hygiene. Sorry just reading a lot of comments about her, so curious 🤣
She has her own thread and has Instagram/Facebook/Tik Tok pages. But be warned, she’s pretty vile.

ems1982

Chatty Member
There's a post on spotted Torquay tonight and it's just occurred to me why Rachel made a big point of saying they got K's father lots of presents and a food shop (which was then changed to a voucher?). Josh is petrified of him, possibly Rachel is too. Why didn't they buy presents for her other sisters, mother, grandmother etc etc? Sorry to derail a bit and go over that again. Something has never sat right about it all that a grown man needs charity from his 17 year old daughter and not any of the others. What dirt does this man have on the gruesome twosome as well?

Something else is going on for them to keep posting random photos and clips of Wilby and a random clip of her sat at a table looking bored to tears, makes a change from them repeatedly posting that exact same photo🙄
What’s the post? Xx

This just proves that Rachel was aware of Tallulah’s plans and actively sought to conceal them from her husband. Such a weird dynamic. She’s very much “my children are my children, your children are ours” isn’t she 🤯

Imagine if it had been Isaac and Josh had “taken her away on a surprise little trip” only for her later to find out that Isaac had had an underage drinking party and Josh knew all about it.
Have I missed something? I hadn't seen anything where she acknowledged Lulas TikTok? I need to watch the shit show😂

Lifeinpieces

5 weeks ago Tallulah had no friends, this week she's got a house full of friends. And I'm pretty sure I've heard and seen on the lives that she's had friends coming and going to the house the last 5 weeks, not sure why the Huns can't see through the lies 🫠
I think these are different friends. From her old school and older? I don't think the girls this weekend were her usual besties.

Reactions: 2

Tinypants

How many coats for her & the kids is she going to flaunt this winter? Aren’t there any peasant mama’s with no coats or shoes & 52 kids 12 of them being teenage boys who need Nike Socks! 🤣🤣🙄

Did Jen get Willnotshare his new coat too Rach? 👀
And it already short on the sleeve, if I’d just bought my kid that you can bet he’d be getting next winter out it too

Pmyouhun

Look her up, she's on Instagram and most social media sites.
She's often got unpleasant body parts hanging out unnecessarily. Shows photos of her sweaty crotch, afrer exercising.
Her and Rachel aren't really besties, because Rachel( with teeth like a racehorse), insulted Laura's teeth, a few years ago.
They both fancy Mannah
I don't think Laura is evil like Rachel, but she's not fussed on her children.
Or her husband. She prefers dogs.
Thanks for the summary, so are they like swingers then?

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
I'll tell you what my late husband used to say "you don't look at the mantle piece when your stoking the fire " his words could also apply to the gruesome twosome.
---

My nieces 2 children are in private school. The cost is astonishing 30k for each child and that's just for their education. Their is extra for the midday meal, after school activities, school bus. That's just some of it. Good job my niece and her husband are in extremely well paid jobs in London. Cant see Saint Theresa giving up her lifestyle to pay those type of fees.
Jeez that is steep we have one that went through private and one that went to comp. We have 2 more terms to pay for at £6000 each so 18,000 a year and I felt that was bad !