Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Hope B and T head back before this big storm hits the UK looks like the end of the week could be quite scary driving conditions, plus lots of traffic travelling across country for Christmas.

Reactions: 5

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Forgot to add to my previous post B has a story asking for accommodation available on New Year’s Eve in Manchester on her stories, one room for two ppl.

Reactions: 5

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
Her story this morning about outing the chrolls. Nobody cares rach... also, absolutely nothing comes of you "catching" these trolls & contacting their employees
Plus, she chats not stop about trolls as they live rent free in her head, so why she feels the need to write another make believe story about it i dont no. NOBODY BUT YOU CARES RACH.
Sure she's just running out of "life content" cos all her books are a carbon copy of the last, or her make believe traumatic life.
Isn’t that about catching kids doing drugs?

Reactions: 4

Djdebs

Hope Rachel doesn't ruin it for him by outing his weed smoking,I know our local Amazon do random drug tests, the way she posts everything about his life wouldn't take much for his boss to see anything. I hope this is sebs way of making money so he doesn't need to rely on dumb and dumber.

Donut26

Rachaele tribute

"Lie after lie" - parody of "9 to 5" by Dolly Parton 😁

🎵 Tumbled out of the loft
And I stumble in the kitchen
Josh has made another shit dinner
He loves me hardest cos I am his wife

Straddle him, we get grindin' and bumpin'
Online the tattlers start retching
And folks like me on the job
Telling lie after lie

Working lie after lie
What a way to make a livin'
Barely getting by
It's all fresh air and no giving

I just use Josh all the time
And I never give him credit
It's enough to drive both
Seb and Betsy crazy

Lie after lie
Pure greed and desperation
You would think that I
Would make up my own promotion

Wanna blank Wilby
But now Josh is back to working
I swear sometimes
That man is out to get me!

Since 2019 i ain't looked at tattle
But "trolls" always seem to get me rattled
I've got more schemes
That I'll never give away

A trip to Barbados I keep dreaming
On the beach while the ship comes in
Away from my tiny turds
Sipping on the gin

Working lie after lie
What a way to make a living
Can't be arsed to try
And be decent mum to Wilby

I just use my time
Opening "shops" up all round Devon
The PayPal is just
My idea of heaven

Lie after lie
I've got Josh where I want him
Mines a better life
And you're jealous of it aren't you

It's a insta Hun game
No matter what we call it
And my sheep spend their time
Putting money in my pocket! 🎵
You are a genius!!! 👌

katesbess

VIP Member
One thing I can’t get my head around is the apparent teenage boys she is supposedly supporting needing designer name brand clothing who are apparently “bullied” by other children I assume in school? But isn’t this why schools have uniforms? I don’t remember the uniform list including Nike soaks, North face or Hugo boss jackets.

If this “bulling” is happening outside of school then maybe the parents should have a word with the parents of said “bully” plus why would you want your kids to hang around with “friends” that say horrible things because they’re less fortunate.

All sounds like a load of rubbish to me!!

As for that lady filling her tank of petrol to get to the shop that’s so far away isn’t there any services nearby where she lives I’m sure with the cost & extra on top for a bag, I’m sure there are better options out there for her instead of St Racheal! 🥴
Exactly what I thought. How the fuck do you go in and look around the shop,think you can't afford it. Abd firstly go away thinking 🤔 patchwork pantyliner could offer me more. And the proceed to travel there. Taxi,bus,transport is one of the most costly things right now. I had to get a service user a mile down her road when she broke ribs these last few weeks and it cost me 4 fucking 20!
---
Nope, you're not ok, you're both bad people who hate their own kids.... You never just hang around with them, you can't bare to be in the same room as them and Rach just pays them so that they stay away from other family members! And unfortunately you're stuck with wilby but even then most the time you palm him off to anyone and everyone 🫠🫠🫠

Edited to add - hope you're enjoying your break 4 days after Christmas without your other 5 kids, whilst pretending you're still at home on ptwm 🫠
Haha I love it when insta cunts. Liars. Narcs etc etc reacuring out things like that. As if said,or someone else has said. If you see what I mean. The twats do it all the time,liars do. Someone e said to me...waffle waffle waffle of what I want to portray. Cunt does it alot on her imagination stories. I'm sure the old lady one was just such a twaddle.
" someone said, someone did, this happened...waffle waffle of a story I need you to hear.listen to,know. Here's my narrative and I'm doing it as if someone else said it."
She does it all the time in her sneak peaj diary entries. And most postsits like Rachel hun, your a twat. Noone believes you. Noone likes you. Noone believes josh said this or the besties said or thought that. We all no this this is YOUR WORDS. YOUR THOGUHTS.YOUR MADE YP SPEECHES.

Ach it's something thst really irritate me about said people. Just say it rachet. Noone thinks ypur any better when you fake narrative it.
---
And then make it even worse she's posting crap from November, but don't ever forget that they're good parents who love hanging out with their kids 🫠
That's what I thoughts! Then I said to myself, don't be silly, she doesn't think we are that much of idiots, she won't say this is now, or maybe infuring rhey sit like this all the time?
Or did she only post this to patreon before? God she's really worming her way into mindfucking everyone today.
---
Ooo do share 🤔
Please do.

Last edited: