Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Has she had something done to her teeth again as they look slightly less fanned out in those clips yesterday? She also touches her lip in a random way like she is aware of something? I don’t know I can’t put my finger on it.

Reactions: 5

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Bet s he e has been dying to show this off for Xmas 😂😂 probs would have been more useful to ppl a couple of months ago rather than Xmas Eve 😂

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
It’s not. The non alcoholic has silver round the top bit as I’m a responsible parent who buys the non alcoholic one 😂
I will admit I don't know what they look like. I remember a friend positing pics of her kid's end of Year 6 party and the kids all had Kopparberg bottles. I was horrified for a second until I Googled it 😊😊

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Exactly that! Maybe he’s working long shifts and saving hard to escape the shit show. Even if he isn’t, it’s preferable to sitting in his room getting stoned or being bullied by his dad and evil stepmother. Nothing wrong with the young lad learning how hard an honest days graft is in the real world. Bravo Seb.
Yes, I’m so happy to have been proven wrong by Seb, I’ve had little time for him lately because of his behaviour, but this gets him an absolute 10 out of 10 and I can guarantee he will enjoy buying presents and spending that money so much because of what he did to earn it.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I don’t think it came across that you were looking down on him at all… def the opposite. I read it as you felt sorry for him at his age doing so much work

Can we all remember, everyone is allowed an opinion, it may differ from yours but that does not mean it’s wrong or right 😃. Remember we are not part of a girl gang like Rach’s crew that are only allowed to think the same way and adore the leader.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, like you say. No one said anyone was right or wrong. We are allowed to say our opinion, nothing to do with being a girl gang ffs

• Angry

katesbess

VIP Member
What are they dressing Wilby as now .. they are really trying to act like they are cool & edgy 🤦‍♀️
Ridiculous expensive dry robes coat.gifted? Nik trainers? Thought he only wore one pair. You know that was one of the huuuuuge worries when school started with the autistic level 3099 mute. He wouldn't wear other shoes.
---
Top chef . Brillllllliabt cook,but has to have it readily laid out. In all the right packages.practically cooked itself,in a box sent to him. Awww little perish penis just keeps getting smaller doesn't he.
---
Well that took her all of what a week before she basically shows W new “bestie” that she was obviously told not to share online 🤷🏻‍♀️ she just can’t help herself 😡😡
Maybe slosh new job is a nanny. So she's killed two exposed birds with one stone

Last edited:
  • Haha

DozyWebster

VIP Member
My husband warned me the blue cheese before bed would give me weird dreams. I was lodging in her house (god forbid!) and put a comment on here when drunk that could potentially have outed me. I was then waiting to see if she read here or one of her flying monkeys would figure it out and tell her I was a chroll. 😆
i have genuinely had a similar dream 😂😂

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Being abused. I do t no why the fuck you'd want to go anywhere near her and her clan! They cover all the same traits. Or is that why, victims going from one abusive shit head to another kind.

She is really pushing her luck on showing her neighbours little girl. Even I no who she is now! And her features.

• Sad

katesbess

VIP Member
To be fair, there are some excellent points being put out in that comments section. They are not coming from her usual cult members either.

I can't wait to hear her opinions...
Yup. Be careful who you ad for lady. Spread far enoguh,it might just bring the wolves to your door.
As in educated people with less cult vaginas hanging off your every word.

Sadly it's looms like W is learning how to get mums attention. Perfor.ing for the camera. Where as before he very much in actual words sometimes told her to get the camera away.
Oh dear.will her final child fall into the sm pimped children bins of hers to choose from.
---
This was my house when I was a kid. My poor mum had to walk over lines and lines of dinosaur, disney and animal toys that me and my brother lined up from our bedroom, down the stairs into the living room and out the front door. It's a wonder she survived our child years without breaking her neck, the amount of toys she had to navigate 🤣
Mum still has to now when the kids gather for home. I think she secretly loves it now though. The rooms are back to kids rooms. Now its books, work planners,diaries,the odd blanket laptops as the "toys".and Christmas sack spalyed of our goodies. Possibly a few mugs left in the lounge after night time cup of tea😆 😄 . But as young things ha I can still recall the rants of our stuff still there.everywhere.

Last edited:

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Is the community fridge & shop free?
I thought “service users” paid for a certain amount of items & the items with stickers were “premium”. I might be mistaken as Ratchet constantly waffles on. I’m sure I read here she even charges for a bag 🤨 when does she donate to the “shop” as the founder? Ive so far seen no evidence of this taking place. All the stock comes from the Huns doesn’t it?

That statement she has written Jo has written about the support given to service users is a far cry from reality no mention of branded clothes for teenage boys or gift vouchers yet it details providing rain covers & dental care for service users! 🤔
That's a bit ironic if it's true. :ROFLMAO: :censored: