Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
So is Betsy & Lula staying in Liverpool for Christmas or have they just gone for a couple of days?
& if they are staying for Christmas, why?!

Reactions: 4

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
B & T must be out there for New Year’s Eve, surely not going back up after Xmas to Manchester?? Unless they are coming back and B is going with a friend.

Reactions: 3

FridaK

VIP Member
Hes not exactly held in that job at gun point is he? Hes in a better position than most to decide whether he stays or leaves 🤷‍♀️ hes earning pocket money, not relying on the pay to keep a roof over his head, so let the lad crack on.
He can't win. People slate him for taking Rs money and people slate him when he's earning it.
Leave the lad alone
I'm not sure where you saw me criticising him for working at Amazon. I actually said it's a well known tough environment to work in. I would say the same about any kid going to work there, it's not specific to Seb. I'm not really arsed about what he's doing tbh, I was reflecting more on the kinds of jobs that kids in education have.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I know and ordinarily I have no time for the lad. He just has a bad energy coming from him. However, I think 10 hour shifts packing for Amazon when they notoriously treat staff like shit, don't have lawful amounts of breaks time and under pay is harsh on grown men, so with him being 17, I did wince at little. I believe that part time jobs are perfectly adequate whilst still in education.
Out of curiosity, why does he have bad energy?

Scd1991

VIP Member
Have they taken windowlene to New York? 😳 that really doesn’t seem like something they would do!

Reactions: 2

SpecialKat

I listen to a lot of podcasts, with a wide variety of topics. Out of them all, there is one that is just two people chatting, they are comedians who are also very good mates, a lot of it is just them chatting shit, but it's very funny.

There is absolutely nothing that would make me want to listen to Scamela Scamderson having a chat with her fucking cleaner. And people pay for this?
Is it wolf and owl? 🙈😂

• Heart

katesbess

VIP Member
I think it’s fab, it’s giving him the reality of a future without decent qualifications and some effort into securing a decent job. If he understands how hard it is to earn so little it might make a difference to him and his college work. It’s more likely to help him than Josh lecturing him anyway, I’m happily surprised and impressed that he’s doing this.
More like he looked. Thought oooh amazon and was thinking it was an easy job,easy come easy go.yeh packing and stacking for amazon bro,sorteeeed. And wouldn't couldn't get any other job where it actually looks on paper like work..he clearly thought this was a layman lazy job for dosh.
---
Out of curiosity, why does he have bad energy?
Awful bully. Takes the piss out of all his siblings. Is particularly sly and shitty spiteful to W and picks on thigs Wilby can't cope with.
Oiss takes his dad and R. They might deserve it but he's still a shit.
He's not a nice person and would grease the palm of a chip to get whst he wants
---
Exactly that! Maybe he’s working long shifts and saving hard to escape the shit show. Even if he isn’t, it’s preferable to sitting in his room getting stoned or being bullied by his dad and evil stepmother. Nothing wrong with the young lad learning how hard an honest days graft is in the real world. Bravo Seb.
Don't wreck9n this for a second. It will be his dad has said we will only pay for your USA trip or such and such if you show you can get a job.or say, he get so much money if he earns some. For his car even.
He's an entitled shit. No way is he doing this without a means to an end.

Last edited:
  • Wow

katesbess

VIP Member
If W is anything like my ASD boy he will go back and forward between his “obsessions”. My son has 3 or 4 that he rotates every once in a while.
Non autistic one here. Just as obsessed with thigs though. The cap, my god it came everywhere. Man ut
Another hilarious only to Rachel photo that is triggering to people who actually have been abused.
Her new makeup regime is a bit to subtle clown slash old bitch for me

• Haha