Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Yes completely agree it may not just be down to his diet could be a serious problem that needs investigation. Although I don’t agree with the antibiotics being given to him repeatedly as it will cause more damage than good in the end when he becomes immune to them.

What if he gets another type of infection chest for example what will the GP do then? I’d be complaining to my Dr surgery before 6 rounds of antibiotics regardless of a referral to ENT or if he does or doesn’t need grommets!

The school won’t be best pleased with all this time off for trips with mummy & daddy plus a week off of school every month! Good luck to Ratshit & Slosh funny that she knows how to complain about everyone & everything else but when it’s her sons health zero just another round of medication to keep him quiet! 🙄🫤

Reactions: 6

katesbess

VIP Member
I can’t believe fat Brittany’s been gifted one of the fleeces 😂
Oh god it looks like a shit top that's then been out through the wash several times and is now the dogs bed liner!
Imagine if W had been given ecp and put in a different school! What that would have done to both him ans the other students.
He's a safety.rules.regular care. That's all it is.
Clear bounderies ffks. Oh look at the youth hostel runaround the block of wood. That group of reprobates never stood a chance. Still wrecking W past it too. He's a spoilt brat already.all these side behaviours come down to that.abd not beig held I a safe ans caring environment.
---
This is the page that is paying her for that ad. I did a google search on the founder and he's an activist but it's now made me wonder if they happily paid for services when they were there last year.
I'd question anyone or any place that is paying someone,who then makes it into an ad! Ypu shouldn't be doing a piano for bloody ad in this sort of area. It contradicts evry bit of dignity you have in this space. Yes yes please help these woman exploited. I'm paid to tell you this BTW....nah. that's a biggest fattest no from me. I've seen many instacunts trying the same modest brag of needing to save the woman. Slight difference though is still that these other woman haven't been paid to do so.
---
IF YOU CHARGE TO ADVERTISE ANYTHING REGARDING HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND SEXPLOITATION, YOU ARE PROFITEERING FROM IT AND THEREFORE EXPLOITING THE SAME WOMEN. ARE YOU THAT STUPID?

Sorry, I'm trying to avoid a nose bleed!
No no that's such a stunning and eloquent but so hard hitting of the truth of it set of words.brilliant

Last edited:

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Oh Christ I’ve just saw the gym she’s going to 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s the smallest little place and the most ridiculous of prices

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Mines coming down tomorrow too! Glad it's not just me. I enjoy Xmas but after the day and boxing day I need normality back! We don't really celebrate New Year's (I'm usually asleep by 10.30!) so I just think have it done and be done. 🤣
Yep, this time tomorrow it’ll all be back in the loft and everywhere will have had a good hoover, remaining chocolates and goodies will be out of sight so I don’t keep walking past grazing and normality will be resumed!

FridaK

VIP Member
Does anyone know what actually happened with that Claire person? I read bits and bobs but I couldn't work out what was going on? Was she a hun or was she a genuinely from here and converted?