Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moonface77

So the 260k people who follow her on PTWM the people who allowed her to “do what she loves” in the first place are now all on the toxic pile too?! The only people that matter to her are the ones that pay for her designer lifestyle and more importantly don’t question anything? please let 2024 be the year this one gets what’s coming 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ItsMe1237

What I find sad about parent that don’t back the school uniform is the kids that can’t afford a “Tech fleece” are then known by the other kids. If all kids in school followed school uniform rule kids of that age wouldn’t know who is disadvantaged then there would be less bullying and need for Nike socks and branded jackets 🥹 BUT it’s the parents that are C*NTS that just don’t get this 😤 I will see it when I drop my own son (he’s 16) to school all the little wanna be road men in their fake Canada Goose and Moncler jackets 😡 I am in a VERY lucky position(and am grateful everyday) that we don’t struggle and are very comfortable but I still make my son wear the school jacket because I’m not a prick. Myself and my siblings were once those kids that are parents struggled and were glad of school uniform so we didn’t stand out. Sorry for the rant she has just really pissed me off this morning 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 42

troglodyte

So many 2023 highlights from old Lying Laura...

I'm sure I'll think of more, but these are the first two that came to mind and I can't choose between them.

1. The cape. That. Fucking. Cape. She bought this herself, she paid for it with her own (ha, good one) money and it will never stop being funny.

AEDC8548-69A8-4A8D-AC5C-A79F68647C63.jpeg

2. The creation of the Tiktok account. Thank you, whoever you are. Keep up the brilliant work.

Special mention has to go to Josh's "moustache"; it manages to be simultaneously hilarious and horrendous, and that's no mean feat.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Bubbles85

VIP Member
Laughing at Edie breaking uniform rules is just disgusting. What a shit parent. Honestly, her kids have no chance. Entitled dicks the lot of them. How on earth does anyone watch her & like her? Absolute bell end.

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I suppose technically Betsy & Seb aren’t blood related, so if they want to have a physical relationship, they are free to 🤪

I presume it’s all innocent, but still very strange to have two adult step-siblings of different genders sharing a bed.

Of course Rachel loves sharing anything with a whiff of controversy about it to whip up drama and attention. It’s like oxygen for her. No-one really cares hun 💁🏻‍♀️
THEY'RE JUST VERY CLOSE SIBLINGS, THERE'S NO STEP OR HALF IN OUR HOUSE, THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE ABOUT THE TWO OLDEST TEENAGERS SHARING A BED AND IF ANYONE THINKS THERE IS IT'S THEM WITH THE PROBLEM

(just pre-empting the fizzy cat's piss fuelled troll rant later)

• Haha
I rarely comment as I can never keep up and to be honest not fussed about most of it but my child has done phases of dinosaurs to avengers to animals to the moon and everything in between because his little mind is there to learn - this is just normal isn’t it?? I am baffled that W seems to be seen as different because he changes his interest…

HubertsWhippedCream

Chatty Member
I think Tallulah is trying to be make sure everyone can see how slim she is.
Although that can be done without undoing the button and zip 🙄.
A quick tug of her jeans from behind, from a pissed person down the pub, and she'll be showing off more than her abdomen 😐.
And that would be entirely the fault of the pissed person down the pub for being an absolute pervert. Not Lula. She is a teenage girl and its good to remember that... yeah her mother could perhaps steer her better but what she wears is her choice. Her mum broadcasting her personal life is the issue, not Lula being a child and doing what children do.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Sausageface

Chatty Member
If I was an employed police officer merely on a career break, I would certainly NOT be disclosing to anyone, let alone my blabbermouth wife people I had arrested. I most definitely would not be allowing it to be broadcast publicly. They are such wankstains!

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I’d be so embarrassed if my primary school aged daughter behaved like that. Literally laughing and encouraging her daughter to be defiant, like teachers don’t have enough to deal with. Remember R, it could be your special needs son whose needs are not properly met one day because the school are busy, yet again, typing emails enforcing the clearly stated rules to other snotty, entitled children and their thick parents.

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Just thinking about it and Katie is just another young girl with vulnerabilities that Rachael is exploiting for content. If Seb had any common sense, he'd have put a boundary in-between them way before his weirdo step mother was knocking on his girlfriend's troubled Dad's front door. That could have caused all sorts of issues within Katie's family for all Rachael knew 🤷🏻‍♀️. So inappropriate really.

Smell_my_cheese

She’s got everything she wants in the world. A gorgeous, sexy husband (🤢🤢) who loves her the hardest; six tiny turds that all belong to her and who are all lush and 🥹; a successful empire, sell out clothing line; and finally, the lushest bestest friends forever, amen… Yet she still has to constantly bait her chrolls into a reaction… strange considering she’s living the dream and we’re all apparently jealous of her… 🤷🏼‍♀️😏

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I feel so sorry for the teachers and SLT at their children’s schools. It is not funny or relatable to laugh at your primary aged child wearing make up up to school and breaking uniform rules!

It’s absolutely laughable that people look to her for parenting advice, she is a terrible parent to every one of those children/ stepchildren.

• Heart

Mrsell

I will die on this hill every time but another new toy for Wilby and no sign of him saying thank you or being encouraged to do so. It infuriates me. I despise poor manners.
My mum always used to say 'we don't have much but since manners cost nothing we will use them every time'. Perhaps that's why they don't bother cos they indicate class not wealth.

• Heart

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Pay £5 to watch them all opening their presents🤯

And pretending the vouchers went to a family in need, if clients really existed, they shouldn't be texting her personally.
"You are no longer the subject of a prohibition order and your eligibility to teach has been restored" - that's really identifying and personal info she has shared there :oops:

• Wow
  • Angry

FridaK

VIP Member
Here trolls have another video that I caught on a live the other day! There was also another where she was going off on one about Edie's dad's side of the family because they let her get her nails and eyelashes done before Xmas. Don't think I saved that one unfortunately 🫠
I hope she made this up because it's loaded with issues. Firstly Edie can't go without the internet whilst her phone charges at 10 years old. Secondly, she takes other people's things without asking. Thirdly, Rachael has put so much awful shit on the Internet that someone can search her name in connection with something unsuitable for kids and the kid can see for herself (no mum should do that, even Only Fans creators have protections in place.) Then fourthly she told the story (on the same Internet,) like she was exonerated of all responsibility and the victim, which she isn't because she's actually the problem.

Like I said, I feel really bad Edie. Just drenched in turbulence from her Mums stupidity.

• Heart

hhturbo123

Anyone follow Jo Frost? She’s commented on that American influencer who has admitted child abuse. Hopefully these tw*ts will soon be held to account for posting the most vulnerable moments of their child online for anyone to see.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Imfinallyhere

I feel sad for Seb. He’s only 17 and for the last 6-7 years he’s been expected to perform for the camera. From what I’ve seen he doesn’t have what I would call a normal relationship with his father, who only ever seems to talk to him to chastise or belittle him. He’s been told a tale that his mum is out of bounds and heaven knows what else about her. He’s basically a good kid that hasn’t had the upbringing that he should have had, yes he can be a pain in the bum at times but surely that’s down to the (lack of) parenting and maybe he’s learned over the years that acting the fool gets him attention that he craves.
Imagine having R as a step mother and how the locals generally feel about her, it can’t be helpful to be associated with her when applying for a job let alone being only 17 so I think he’s done well and should be proud to have a job. It doesn’t matter where he (or anyone else) works, a job is a job and shows a desire to be independent.

• Heart

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Why would her licky arse mate be buying her a coat & trainers for Xmas. I've never spent that much on my best mate for Xmas ever.
Fucking ridiculous! Climb out of her arse love. Your not on the toxic pile yet. U live to have another tuna sandwich round there...🤯🥱

• Haha