Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wotsit

VIP Member
What the actual “can’t imagine one of my children becoming a Sunday times best seller and not shouting it from the roof tops and I’d frame it” Why she always digging out her mum? Thinking about it, she’s always digging out the boys mum too. Isn’t she supposed to advocate for all women with understand and compassion? as there are reasons for everything. Woe is me, me, me, me with my poor traumatised children and autistic son and mother who is ungrateful that her daughter became a Devon class author. If she actually stops and has a look around, perhaps in the centre she runs, she will see there are people with far worse problems. Humble yourself Hun.
So she writes a book slagging off her mum and her sister, both of whom stop speaking to her because of the lies she wrote about them, and now she's writing another book, slagging off her mum for not being proud of her for slagging her off.

Jesus Christ.

Get some help Rach. Seriously. Get some professional help.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Here trolls have another video that I caught on a live the other day! There was also another where she was going off on one about Edie's dad's side of the family because they let her get her nails and eyelashes done before Xmas. Don't think I saved that one unfortunately 🫠
Edie needs to mind her own business and stop searching peoples phones.
And R equally needs to stop involving her in adult business and squabbles ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Make up in primary school. Really. E is turning into B but much younger. She’s going to really struggle at secondary school.
Ratchet really needs to start being a parent to those kids, and not a mate. Watching her giggle about 10 year old Edie sitting in the car going "well today I've put a full face on, have THAT" is just ridiculous. I'm not a teacher, but I would hate to have to deal with any of those kids. They've been dragged up by a pair of cunts to have absolutely no respect for anything or anyone. And no, I'm not trolling the kids RachaelEEEEEEE, I'm criticising your absolutely SHITE parenting. None of those kids stood a chance of being decent people, because of who they've lived with. You can't blame their other "toxic" parents, because they've all been with you and your skanky, wetwipe husband for longer than they ever lived with anyone else.

Reactions: 46

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Who wants to “look round” a women’s refuge??? Surely it should only be accessible for the women who need to use it. Not any Tom, Dick or Hunny that fancies a day out???

• Heart

MrsOgre

VIP Member
It's Edie all over again. She had to open everyone's presents or she would have a tantrum. There's a pattern emerging here🤔

FridaK

VIP Member
She fucked off to Poland for a week, left the kids with 1/2 of Devon and their Christmas tree's. Just say you couldn't be arsed with it and bore off with excuses.

Reactions: 45

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Absolutely had no idea that Katie's dad is a heroin addict and I don't think any of us here knew either, thanks for letting everyone know Rach! You are the biggest troll I've ever come across!!! Anything for a few likes 🫠🫠🫠

Edit - She later on says how they've got Katie's dad a thick jumper, some chocolates and will give him £20 in a card.... I honestly don't think that's a very good idea, throwing money at an addict 👀🫠
Thing is, us “chrolls” wouldn’t know anything about Katie if R hadn’t shown her or tagged her every opportunity she gets.

Reactions: 45

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
The highlight for me - R pretending to be in London alone and J outing her by posting a photo of her on his account 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
What the actual “can’t imagine one of my children becoming a Sunday times best seller and not shouting it from the roof tops and I’d frame it” Why she always digging out her mum? Thinking about it, she’s always digging out the boys mum too. Isn’t she supposed to advocate for all women with understand and compassion? as there are reasons for everything. Woe is me, me, me, me with my poor traumatised children and autistic son and mother who is ungrateful that her daughter became a Devon class author. If she actually stops and has a look around, perhaps in the centre she runs, she will see there are people with far worse problems. Humble yourself Hun.

• Heart
  • Sick
Anyone else find her opening those presents and the amount of money they've spent on her, absolutely fucking obscene?!
She's like a greedy little kid and they're so desperate to impress her with hugely expensive gifts. It's gross.

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Touring a round a women's centre? Wtf??!! It's supposed be a safe place for vulnerable women, not a fucking museum.

• Angry

hhturbo123

She’s so weird. Why would you set your phone up to record yourself straddling your husband and thrusting your crotch onto his groin, then think it’s ok to post to randoms on the internet, on your page that is supposed to be saving women from domestic violence? Why don’t they just do an Only Fans account and leave Instagram?

Bennington12

Confession time (please don’t disown me or kick me out, please 🙏 ), I used to think Josh was good looking. Obviously not George Clooney standards but pretty decent looking. But now you can really see his personality shining through and what years of living with Rachel, with or without an E, has done to his face. Both of them have changed so much and neither for the better. They are a walking, talking example of ‘money doesn’t buy you happiness’ (or class 🤭🤭)

Seenthelighttorbay

I know we are commenting on issac drinking because of the 'alleged trauma' from his mum, but children are legally allowed to drink in the private home from the age of 5. I know its doesn't make it right and I think 5 is too young but I see no harm in a teenager being introduced to alcohol at a family meal for a special occasion. I was allowed wine with Sunday roast from 13, I don't like wine to this day. My boys were allowed a wine, cider or lager with their meals from 13 if they wanted, they very rarely did. Interestingly at 18 and 22 they still very rarely drink and don't particularly like alcohol. They act as drivers for their mates and keep an eye out for them when they sre oit but still have a good time. Alcohol has never been seen as taboo or something that needs to be done in secret so I believe they respect it. Don't get me wrong they've both had a blow out but it's very rare.

To keep with the theme though rach is still a twat

• Heart
Reactions: 43

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Edie is going to be a far greater difficult teen and young adult. She’s watched her mum and sisters act with falseness, greed and sheer entitlement.

The pretend hilarity over the fence panel and covering her mouth with her hand alongside the fuck you attitude to school rules is ridiculous, no boundaries from that woman who is supposed to be her moral compass.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I listen to a lot of podcasts, with a wide variety of topics. Out of them all, there is one that is just two people chatting, they are comedians who are also very good mates, a lot of it is just them chatting shit, but it's very funny.

There is absolutely nothing that would make me want to listen to Scamela Scamderson having a chat with her fucking cleaner. And people pay for this?

• Haha