Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I'll probably get told off for this but S is a gobshite! Just like his feckless father. The kid doesnt know his arse from his elbow.
He's a product of his environment and upbringing, unfortunately. Regardless of what his mother did or didn't do, that pair of cunts have absolutely dragged him up in a chaotic, unsettled home, neglected him, treated him and his brother like second class citizens compared to the golden children who came from Ratchet's miracle uterus, and then his stepmother has sold his childhood and life for followers, clicks, and ad deals. Like every child in that house, we know far to much about him and his personal information (the drugs, the drinking, the visits to the GUM clinic etc). He's not overly likeable, but I don't think it's his fault.

Reactions: 40

Veryangrylady

In the last week, when it's half term & many families are struggling to feed themselves, rancid has boasted about her out of control spending, ikea haul, homesense haul & now cardigans that cost £200+. It blows my mind that she sells herself as the saviour, constantly on the beg, selling donated food, & people still pay her at least £5 a month to watch her abuse everyone around her🤯

FridaK

VIP Member
Hold the front page but I actually agreed with Joshua Marshall 😳. They do need to stop taking each others clothes and Rachael does need to stop buying crap.

That was not a good look for someone Betsy's age. She seems like she's regressing into being a 12 year old.

troglodyte

Can't believe she's rolling out the "people are jealous of me" bollocks yet again. Who's she actually trying to convince - us big bad trolls, the huns or herself?

its-really-hard-to-be-jealous-of-someone-who-has-absolutely-nothing-that-you-want-or-admire--9...png

• Heart

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
They really need to be strict with W. Just saying “nobody can say no to him or he has a meltdown” is nothing to do with autism. It’s bad parenting. W is a clever boy and is using the fact they’re scared of his “meltdowns” to get his own way.

Reactions: 39

JW80

VIP Member
Bratsy voice goes through me! I hate whiny brats. And I dont give a toss if she's 18 she shouldn't be dropping the F bomb in every sentence talking to her mum. Disrespectful little cow

Reactions: 39

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Please say that she's trolling us and she's not actually going to be allowed into a school?
IMG_1719.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

MrsOgre

VIP Member
What the fuck have I just watched, that Rachel and Betsy thought they would just walk into Lula's bedroom so Betsy could help herself to moisturiser after they've had a fight. Have any of them heard of boundaries, and good for Lula for standing up to that pair of bullies.

• Sad
  • Angry

JW80

VIP Member
The way she speaks to Joshs mum (Yes Rach, Joshs mum, shes not yours) makes me feel queasy. 'Ohhhhhhhh mummmmmyyyyyyy' Fuck off ya sad twat.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I don't have TikTok, so I wait for the videos to be shared on the Instagram. Funny how the huns have stopped flocking to her defence - the video about Ratchet's "interesting" style of clothing had plenty of comments like "she looks amazing, you're just jealous", but the ones pointing out how she's manipulating the narrative about Edie's nan have none at all.

chickhicks86

VIP Member

Oh look at this from another local CIC, just how quick and easy it is to use CIC funds to get a child in need a pair of black trainers....

• Heart

Bristolgirl

Chatty Member
I don’t even care what’s true and what’s not. I’m just delighted that the bint won’t know exactly what’s going to be said next. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
No throwing plates?

If I recall correctly; when B left the house of horrors and stayed with the sisters she revealed Rachel threw plates on the floor in rage when Joyce offered up Spag Bol and she wanted takeaway , anyone else remember this?

• Wow

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Anyone else notice she said one of those candles smelt "like what I imagine Mrs Hinch's porch smells like"? Firstly, Hinch (not a) Farm probably smells of Zoflora and alpaca shit, and secondly, she never did invite Racket and Wilberforce over for that play date, did she? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha