Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
And now the mum is pulling up in her huge Range Rover every day threatening Lula but Lula just argues with the adult in the street because she’s not scared because she’s bigger than her.
Coming up next in stories that never happened is……
I'd say its probably more of a case of Lula being a bully with her mates standing behind her egging her on and the same at the bus stop, Lula getting mouthy to another parent because she knows damn well that adult can't do anything about it.
But of course, its never Rs kids fault is it 🤦‍♀️
Shes moaning this mum is taking her own daughters side, but isn't that exactly what R is doing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 44
Where the hell is Dipsy?! You'd think creating new threads is something she does totally for free and without obligation. Can't bloody trust any fucker these days :rolleyes:

• Haha

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
A random stranger recognising her unaccompanied child in a public place and almost approaching them to say hello is lush and kind.

A random stranger recognising her and Joyce and not approaching them only snapping a pic from far behind and uploading it here (only to prove that they were having yet another night away from their children) is creepy and scary.

• Heart

No_Angel

Huns, if you read here. This is not fucking right in the head. L is a FUCKING CHILD! If her mother can't keep her safe, then stay the fuck away. What happened to don't speak to strangers??? YOU DO NOT KNOW L, SHE DOES NOT KNOW YOU! This is insane behaviour!!!
Screenshot_20231024-173458_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow

Doeli70

VIP Member
What the fuck have I just watched, that Rachel and Betsy thought they would just walk into Lula's bedroom so Betsy could help herself to moisturiser after they've had a fight. Have any of them heard of boundaries, and good for Lula for standing up to that pair of bullies.
Why didn't she just use Edie's. She's got the whole of Boots in her bedroom. Seriously though Betsy is vile. Apple hasn't fallen far from the tree there. She's just a fairly plain, ordinary girl from Devon trying to be an influencer.

No_Angel

A live from the other day that she didn't save...... I wonder why🫠
The hypocrisy. What was that Rach, she can have her say but you can't have yours! It's a bitch isn't it when that happens. Let's ask E's family and the boys mum and also B's and L's sisters their side of your story. Fucking melt she is.

Wotsit

VIP Member
Imagine looking like that on your wedding day to then looking like this 6 years later 🤣🤣

he looks like he's been through a very bitter divorce and is now homeless.

Collage_2023-11-04_20_37_49.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

JW80

VIP Member
Not only that, she's taking Fareshare donations that could (and should) be going to other, genuine organisations.
Shes an absolute tramp!!!!!! My other half worked for an company that gave away food donations everyday and nobody ever had to pay for them. It was completely free, no scamming twat ever tried to make money from it. Then the bitch has the audacity to ask for shoes for one of the families shes supporting. You fucking buy them, she earns more in a month than I do in a year and I regularly give to charity. I've also given away clothes, shoes and household items to people in need. Granted they werent the latest Nike Jordans. I've cooked meals for friends and fed my sons friends at my home when I knew their parents were struggling and let them sleep over for a warm when the heating couldn't be on at their own homes. I never asked anyone for a penny. Shes absolutely abhorrent 😡 Sorry for the rant but shes really irritating me lately

• Heart
Reactions: 43

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
It's not 6 kids anyway. Betsy is an adult for a start
Betsy is an adult.
Seb is almost an adult, out at college, work or Katie's house.
Lula is out vaping with her mates.
Isaac lives with Mannah.
Edie spends half the week at her dad's.
Wilbur is left in the care of Linda the cleaner, despite being ill with a raging ear infection, so that Ratchet can piss off to her important appointments (hair, nails, and going to the gym).

Reactions: 42

FridaK

VIP Member
More lies again!!!! The trolls didn't get hold of it, no one had mentioned the incident on here till later on today after she'd spoke about it AGAIN on her live this morning. The first time she spoke about it was yesterday on her live saying that it was all over the hate site and there was some really nasty comments, but she didn't save that to her grid though did she because she was lying 🫠
This incident wasn't known on here until today. @well well well posted it this morning because she told her Patreoners. Before that no one raised it or even made any innuendo's at all. If anyone believe's that it was, go and look through the thread for the last week. It's been really slow.

If you ask me, it's none of her business and her sister should smack her in the mouth if she continues to open it 😬.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Never minding teaching year 10s about Internet safety and being polite. She needs to start with her 10 YEAR OLD having 15 tik tok accounts and squaring up to strangers in the comments section 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Seenthelighttorbay

Ratchet was.in my gym this morning, The one I moved too cos she was.in my last one, I'm feeling stalked 🤣. Needless to say I didn't stay! Guess I'll be moving gyms once my programme is finished !

• Haha
  • Wow

Bollykecks

I’m always behind nowadays but I’ve noticed this thread has slowed down so much. We used to have a new thread every week but now it takes so much longer. I do wonder if this is because she’s even less relevant now than she ever has been. She puts out the same old shit ‘content’, chrolls, lunch out, shouting at the kids/Slosh, chrolls, repost someone else’s content, chrolls….

She’s boring as fuck! And utterly vile, in personality and in looks.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
The absolute brass neck of parent of the year complaining about another parent ‘not teaching her kid anything’.

From the woman who merches her entire family, their most intimate private moments are there for her IG fodder , safeguarding and privacy are everybody else’s issues.

Last edited:

Retro80s

VIP Member
Just some pointers in case she pops on here at some point 👇.

View attachment 2527156
Exactly this!

Why is she asking people to help when she receives money each month to help these women and children?

The amount of footwear that twat buys for herself and kids out of those funds is a disgrace.
She’s a fucking cheeky bastard, I can’t stand her!

Reactions: 40

FridaK

VIP Member
I've just stood in a queue in Tesco and fell about laughing at her fingering her engagement ring out of Waynbo's arse. I'm in a cycle of laughing and then completely horror at those stories.

WTF are the Marshalls and Josh thinking. She's shagged his sister, had a same sex fling whilst they've been married, tried to get back into Edie's Dads pants, sold every inch of his life and got him hooked up with criminal gangs that have cost him his job. Messed about with a cocaine whilst breastfeeding. Destroyed Seb and Isaacs chances of seeing their teenage through privately and is planning yet another book rinsing them all. But his Mother still cuts her crusts of her sandwiches for her and wanders around being referred to as "Mummy," by total strangers. I'd burn her alive that was my family, son and grandsons. The degradation she's pulled them into is off the charts and now she wants it all on TV.

Jesus Christ 😬. She's hell on earth

• Wow
Reactions: 40