PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It scares me how she assumes that just because that Instagram is private and people have to pay to be in there (therefore she has their "details") are sage people.
It doesn't mean every single person in there is who they say they are 🤦‍♀️ does she not know how these weirdos operate?? Jesus christ. Anyone can take that footage of edie and do whatever they want with it and manipulate it into something sinister and have edie plastered all over god knows where!
She’s obviously not come across AI. Scary what can be done these days

Reactions: 11
Well I for one, cannot wait to see what direction she goes in next. With the 2 patchwork premises in Winner St closing and also under new management which seems to focus on Tik Tok for promotion. Fun times ahead me thinks
I'm just having the world's biggest cringefest over here thinking about her tiktok content... She can't even film an ad without making me go within myself so 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread here 👇

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.