PTWM #189 "I hate you, thank you"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread title inspired by a quote from one of the kids, this time it was Wilby (who's apparently non verbal), and was nominated by @T.dotm ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele Hambleton is a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public.
- a snippet from the latest tit podcast showed Rack and Sloshy talking about when they were first messaging on Facebook and whether they were flirting or not. Wonder whether they'll mention the fact that at the time, Joyce was married and Ratchet was pregnant?
- in case anyone didn't know, Sloshy does actually have siblings other than Mannah ๐Ÿ˜ฑ one of his nieces recently got married, obviously an invite was not extended to the Clampetts
- keeping up with the wholesome family content, she lay on a bed filming Seb and his girlfriend brushing their teeth and talking about whether Katie needed a poo before they go. Riveting.
- while Seb and Katie were getting ready to head to Boardmasters, Five Grand Watch Felix was acting like a bleep, throwing shoes at Katie outside the house (for no real reason). Of course Snorting Sandra was there to record it all, with Seb telling his dad "oh I bleeping hate you" in the background
- while they're at Boardmasters, Bratsy's heading off to Boomtown, so Racket says she'll have an "empty house". Except even though Isaac seems to be living at Mannah's, and Edie is on holiday with her dad's family, there are still another 2 children that live there ๐Ÿคท
- oh, it's time for a ramble in the sex loft. Teenagers are hard, why did nobody tell her how stressful it is ๐Ÿ™„ quick flog of the latest prize draw shite, with no #ad, naughty Rack! On to a bit of grief tourism, crying pretend tears over someone she buys wax melts off who passed away from cancer. Then Lula arrived, talking about how much money she's earned in her summer job. Sloshy also appeared, and when Lula had gone Rancho started talking again about how difficult the school holidays are, and how their own kids are fine but they always have friends over, which stresses Joyce out. Then it was on to moaning about them going to festivals with no preparation, and how stressful it all was. Wilbert's really hard work because he's out of routine. Apparently last week he "burst Josh's nose open with blood everywhere" and Camera On Carol wasn't there to film it all? ๐Ÿคฅ We'd latest favourite phrase is "I hate you, thanks" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
- another snippet from the boring podcast, this time with the Sainsbury's Shitter talking about when he got arrested for "kidnap and a section 4 public order offence". You wouldn't be throwing his ex wife under the bus yet again, would you? ๐Ÿ™„
- a Tattler posted more bits of the podcast - where Sloshy says they definitely didn't have an affair, but then they went into detail about messaging each other and saying they loved each other while they were both still in other relationships - sounds like an affair to me ๐Ÿคท Rabies can't get her timeline straight - in the book they didn't get together and have their first kiss until May, but all the messaging etc was apparently going on in January, and
- it's Lianne's birthday, so a post about me, me, me. Mention of "hanging out for two decades", but previously said "so glad we found each other again" or something ๐Ÿคท
- Racket, Sloshy and Wilbert packed up ten billion dinosaurs and headed off for a #gifted stay at a caravan park. She said they were taking Isaac and his cousin Alfie, but there was no sign of them until Tattlers wondered whether they were actually there, and once she'd caught up she showed them in their bedroom, and admitted they'd been out the night before and she didn't know where they were. Excellent parenting and safeguarding.
- there were some cows in the field next to their caravan, which led to Joyce using the term "envelope for the penis". Excuse me while I vomit into my mouth a little bit ๐Ÿคข Wilby was apparently saying "duck off tyrannosaurus rex" in the background, which instead of explaining that he shouldn't say things like that, the parents of the year have decided to just ignore. That'll be lush when he rocks up to school.
- with Isaac and Alfie missing in action again, the gruesome twosome packed up Wilbert and headed out for a meal, but Wilbert didn't want to go and had a "meltdown" (read "tantrum") in the car about it, which Rabies filmed. But it's ok, Birdkiller Brian calmed him down by talking about dinosaurs.
- Bratsy apparently wasn't enjoying Boomtown, so decided to come to meet them at the caravan instead. Either she had her drugs confiscated, or got the hump that Gracie has other friends again.
- it was BeKind and Gangsta Gran's birthday, so of course there was a post about Racket, Racket and Racket (yawn).
- out for a meal, and Bratsy was wearing Lula's brand new jeans, and spilt sauce on them. Of course she was more bothered about the sauce on her shoes (presumably her own, and therefore more important).
- it appears the random choosing of surnames runs in the family, as Joyce's dad was Taylor not Marshall on his birth certificate, and it was never legally changed.
- nobody was allowed to sing "happy birthday" to Granny and Bratsy, because Wilby said no.
- in the car, Rabid just happened to be filming when Wilberforce started saying "duck off" over and over. She just told everyone to ignore him, again ๐Ÿ™„
- Sloshy was in the swimming pool with Wibble, while Safeguarding Susie was filming through the window (like some old perv). Never mind that there were other children around and included in the video, an Instatwat has content to make!
- apparently one of her "most dedicated" trolls keeps buying her REBL tit. Whatever, hun
- Awww, poor little Laundry Lily has loads of washing to do, because Edie's back from her holiday with her dad, Betsy's back from Boomtown, and Seb and Katie are back from Boardmasters all at the same time. Except she has a cleaner, and Gangsta Granny has done her washing before.
- in the kitchen, Rango was showing some new clothes she's bought for Lula, when spoilt brat Betsy came in (wearing a towel) and said she wanted the same things. Then Lula came in, and Bratsy kicked off because she was wearing her "favourite" trackie bottoms, so she started whining about it. Rawhide pointed out that she'd worn Lula's brand new jeans and spilt sauce on them, but BeKind didn't give a tit and carried on moaning. Always ready to defuse an argument with the power of her wallet, Ratshit said "ok well I'll give you your birthday presents, then you might let her wear them".
- more bribery, giving the girls money to go to McDonald's. Lula said she might go to the circus later with Betsy, and said they'd planned it"before I went on a three day bender". Reminder - she's FOURTEEN.
- tit Teeth Sheila showed off Lula's bedroom, carefully avoiding showing the external door that we all know is there.
- the adverts have really wound down, and she's grabbing for anything she can get these days. This time it's some vitamins, where she promoted a de-bloating one by showing before and after pictures, that were very clearly taken at the same time (same hair, nails, pose, clothes) with the "after" just sucking her belly in. Excellent work there Rambo, could have made a bit more effort to make it look more realistic. A question from a hun (or more likely one of her fremployees) asking about something to help anxiety and panic attacks - funny how Rescue Remedy is now out of the picture because someone else is paying her to say she uses their products ๐Ÿคฅ
- someone asked which kid sleeps where in the house (because everyone is interested in where someone's kids that they've never met has their bedroom, aren't they ๐Ÿคท). Lula's downstairs in the one next to the kitchen (so she can easily pop out for a cheeky vape when she wants to). Seb is in her old room, which Rancho said was "Seb and Katie's" - so someone asked if she'd moved in. Apparently not, they stay at Katie's more when they're at college because it's closer, but during the holidays they're at the Patchwork Palace because it's on the bus route into town where they both work.
- loads of people also asked what washing detergent she uses (did they? Did they really?) so she showed all the laundry products, in boxes with no safety lids, in a low cupboard without a lock on, when there's a violent, level 3 autistic child wandering the house unsupervised all the time.
- Instacunt and terrible parent Charlotte Dawson cried about getting a call from Social Services when her second child is 2 weeks old. Of course it's trolls, and not the content she herself is putting out on her public Instagram (showing the baby's genitals, making comments about him "loving titty", allowing her older child to maul the baby - for more details see her Tattle thread and wiki). Of course Bandwagon Brenda had to jump on to her defence, and mention that the chrolls have been constantly reporting her to Social Services (and she never misses an opportunity to show off her tit book). Apparently us trolls are "literally killing children" - no Raq, old Chazza's jealous, neglected toddler will literally kill the baby given half a chance, by poking his face and head, leaning on the bouncy chair placed on a table, and trying to stuff baby wipes into his mouth (none of this is made up for effect, these are things that Charlotte herself has shown on her page). But you carry on telling your pig tit thick followers that if they have concerns over a child's safety, they shouldn't report it ๐Ÿคท
- Community Carol is working so hard on the CIC that she's using the Snatchwork premises to store and pack REBL tracksuits. Not sure that's really allowed hun ๐Ÿ‘€
- Beggy Betty is still wanging on hoping for more stuff to be bought for the pantry so she can flog it on, Dani was in the background saying the freezer is empty. Is that the pantry freezer, or Rawhide's one at home?
- oh wow, Wilbert's allowed to play with something that isn't 63729 dinosaurs! Unfortunately it's only for an advert, so no doubt the toy coffee machine will probably end up in the cupboard under the stairs, never to be played with again.
- all the new sweatshop tracksuits have started arriving with the huns, cue hundreds of reposts of them arriving ๐Ÿ™„
- another podcast clip showed them talking about Snatchwork, how it just costs loads of money (mostly wages), and they have to make it smaller. Just own up Racket and tell the huns that the centre and shop are up for rent. Even Arsetrid has announced that she'll no longer be working in the shop so that she can focus on her own account. It's all winding down, because Rabies has realised that she needs to actually put some work in, which she isn't willing to do, and she can't afford to keep paying her mates vastly inflated wages to do it for her.
- remember how they "don't read the hate site"? Sloshy nearly tripped over his Crocs on his way to tell Seb the chrolls were "going for him" - after Racket had pointed out a bottle of vodka in his bedroom. Apparently we're now saying he's a drug dealer (I don't think anyone on Tattle has claimed he's dealing, we've just talked about the fact that he smokes weed, which we only know because Toxic Toni told us all).
- ๐Ÿšจ breaking news ๐Ÿšจ YTS Alan is out, and a new management company is in. This one is apparently awash with z-lister nobodies, and has a big focus on TikTok. Could someone be so rattled by the mystery TT creator that they're employing a different team to try and get one step ahead?

On 15 June 2022 Joyce started a "career break" to spend more time with the children, particularly Wilby following his diagnosis. Since then, here are all the childfree overnight breaks that Slosh and Wrecks have had:
June - Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July - Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October - Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton
November - 2 nights in London (Sunday and Monday)
December - 5 nights in Jubai
January - 1 night in London (Miss Greedy's book launch)
February - 1 night in London after dropping Betsy at the airport
March - 1 night in Birmingham (book signings)
May - 2 nights at Herpes Lodge
June - 2 nights in London (Label Lady book launch and SEN protest)
July - 1 night in campervan for Tunes on the Beach (Sloshy's birthday)

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
stressful
I may have missed the Brats birthdayโ€ฆ was there any pressies or a cake.? Surely she had a cake, Someone whoโ€™s been a lifelong friend and owns a hideous cake company must have come forward and offered them a free cake.??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I may have missed the Brats birthdayโ€ฆ was there any pressies or a cake.? Surely she had a cake, Someone whoโ€™s been a lifelong friend and owns a hideous cake company must have come forward and offered them a free cake.??
I actually donโ€™t think there was a cake! Bit tit considering the lengths they went to for Ks birthday!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
TikTok comments will crucify her if she heads over there. Unless comments will be limited/turned off. It isn't as hellish as Twitter, but it isn't far behind.

Reactions: 16
TikTok comments will crucify her if she heads over there. Unless comments will be limited/turned off. It isn't as hellish as Twitter, but it isn't far behind.
I loved Twitter, but it's wall to wall racists and dickheads at the moment so I get irritated fairly quickly.

That recap is like the Book of Revelation in the Bible only set in Devon ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

• Haha
Another thread title inspired by a quote from one of the kids, this time it was Wilby (who's apparently non verbal), and was nominated by @T.dotm ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Last thread recap:
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public.
- a snippet from the latest tit podcast showed Rack and Sloshy talking about when they were first messaging on Facebook and whether they were flirting or not. Wonder whether they'll mention the fact that at the time, Joyce was married and Ratchet was pregnant?
- in case anyone didn't know, Sloshy does actually have siblings other than Mannah ๐Ÿ˜ฑ one of his nieces recently got married, obviously an invite was not extended to the Clampetts
- keeping up with the wholesome family content, she lay on a bed filming Seb and his girlfriend brushing their teeth and talking about whether Katie needed a poo before they go. Riveting.
- while Seb and Katie were getting ready to head to Boardmasters, Five Grand Watch Felix was acting like a bleep, throwing shoes at Katie outside the house (for no real reason). Of course Snorting Sandra was there to record it all, with Seb telling his dad "oh I bleeping hate you" in the background
- while they're at Boardmasters, Bratsy's heading off to Boomtown, so Racket says she'll have an "empty house". Except even though Isaac seems to be living at Mannah's, and Edie is on holiday with her dad's family, there are still another 2 children that live there ๐Ÿคท
- oh, it's time for a ramble in the sex loft. Teenagers are hard, why did nobody tell her how stressful it is ๐Ÿ™„ quick flog of the latest prize draw shite, with no #ad, naughty Rack! On to a bit of grief tourism, crying pretend tears over someone she buys wax melts off who passed away from cancer. Then Lula arrived, talking about how much money she's earned in her summer job. Sloshy also appeared, and when Lula had gone Rancho started talking again about how difficult the school holidays are, and how their own kids are fine but they always have friends over, which stresses Joyce out. Then it was on to moaning about them going to festivals with no preparation, and how stressful it all was. Wilbert's really hard work because he's out of routine. Apparently last week he "burst Josh's nose open with blood everywhere" and Camera On Carol wasn't there to film it all? ๐Ÿคฅ We'd latest favourite phrase is "I hate you, thanks" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
- another snippet from the boring podcast, this time with the Sainsbury's Shitter talking about when he got arrested for "kidnap and a section 4 public order offence". You wouldn't be throwing his ex wife under the bus yet again, would you? ๐Ÿ™„
- a Tattler posted more bits of the podcast - where Sloshy says they definitely didn't have an affair, but then they went into detail about messaging each other and saying they loved each other while they were both still in other relationships - sounds like an affair to me ๐Ÿคท Rabies can't get her timeline straight - in the book they didn't get together and have their first kiss until May, but all the messaging etc was apparently going on in January, and
- it's Lianne's birthday, so a post about me, me, me. Mention of "hanging out for two decades", but previously said "so glad we found each other again" or something ๐Ÿคท
- Racket, Sloshy and Wilbert packed up ten billion dinosaurs and headed off for a #gifted stay at a caravan park. She said they were taking Isaac and his cousin Alfie, but there was no sign of them until Tattlers wondered whether they were actually there, and once she'd caught up she showed them in their bedroom, and admitted they'd been out the night before and she didn't know where they were. Excellent parenting and safeguarding.
- there were some cows in the field next to their caravan, which led to Joyce using the term "envelope for the penis". Excuse me while I vomit into my mouth a little bit ๐Ÿคข Wilby was apparently saying "duck off tyrannosaurus rex" in the background, which instead of explaining that he shouldn't say things like that, the parents of the year have decided to just ignore. That'll be lush when he rocks up to school.
- with Isaac and Alfie missing in action again, the gruesome twosome packed up Wilbert and headed out for a meal, but Wilbert didn't want to go and had a "meltdown" (read "tantrum") in the car about it, which Rabies filmed. But it's ok, Birdkiller Brian calmed him down by talking about dinosaurs.
- Bratsy apparently wasn't enjoying Boomtown, so decided to come to meet them at the caravan instead. Either she had her drugs confiscated, or got the hump that Gracie has other friends again.
- it was BeKind and Gangsta Gran's birthday, so of course there was a post about Racket, Racket and Racket (yawn).
- out for a meal, and Bratsy was wearing Lula's brand new jeans, and spilt sauce on them. Of course she was more bothered about the sauce on her shoes (presumably her own, and therefore more important).
- it appears the random choosing of surnames runs in the family, as Joyce's dad was Taylor not Marshall on his birth certificate, and it was never legally changed.
- nobody was allowed to sing "happy birthday" to Granny and Bratsy, because Wilby said no.
- in the car, Rabid just happened to be filming when Wilberforce started saying "duck off" over and over. She just told everyone to ignore him, again ๐Ÿ™„
- Sloshy was in the swimming pool with Wibble, while Safeguarding Susie was filming through the window (like some old perv). Never mind that there were other children around and included in the video, an Instatwat has content to make!
- apparently one of her "most dedicated" trolls keeps buying her REBL tit. Whatever, hun
- Awww, poor little Laundry Lily has loads of washing to do, because Edie's back from her holiday with her dad, Betsy's back from Boomtown, and Seb and Katie are back from Boardmasters all at the same time. Except she has a cleaner, and Gangsta Granny has done her washing before.
- in the kitchen, Rango was showing some new clothes she's bought for Lula, when spoilt brat Betsy came in (wearing a towel) and said she wanted the same things. Then Lula came in, and Bratsy kicked off because she was wearing her "favourite" trackie bottoms, so she started whining about it. Rawhide pointed out that she'd worn Lula's brand new jeans and spilt sauce on them, but BeKind didn't give a tit and carried on moaning. Always ready to defuse an argument with the power of her wallet, Ratshit said "ok well I'll give you your birthday presents, then you might let her wear them".
- more bribery, giving the girls money to go to McDonald's. Lula said she might go to the circus later with Betsy, and said they'd planned it"before I went on a three day bender". Reminder - she's FOURTEEN.
- tit Teeth Sheila showed off Lula's bedroom, carefully avoiding showing the external door that we all know is there.
- the adverts have really wound down, and she's grabbing for anything she can get these days. This time it's some vitamins, where she promoted a de-bloating one by showing before and after pictures, that were very clearly taken at the same time (same hair, nails, pose, clothes) with the "after" just sucking her belly in. Excellent work there Rambo, could have made a bit more effort to make it look more realistic. A question from a hun (or more likely one of her fremployees) asking about something to help anxiety and panic attacks - funny how Rescue Remedy is now out of the picture because someone else is paying her to say she uses their products ๐Ÿคฅ
- someone asked which kid sleeps where in the house (because everyone is interested in where someone's kids that they've never met has their bedroom, aren't they ๐Ÿคท). Lula's downstairs in the one next to the kitchen (so she can easily pop out for a cheeky vape when she wants to). Seb is in her old room, which Rancho said was "Seb and Katie's" - so someone asked if she'd moved in. Apparently not, they stay at Katie's more when they're at college because it's closer, but during the holidays they're at the Patchwork Palace because it's on the bus route into town where they both work.
- loads of people also asked what washing detergent she uses (did they? Did they really?) so she showed all the laundry products, in boxes with no safety lids, in a low cupboard without a lock on, when there's a violent, level 3 autistic child wandering the house unsupervised all the time.
- Instacunt and terrible parent Charlotte Dawson cried about getting a call from Social Services when her second child is 2 weeks old. Of course it's trolls, and not the content she herself is putting out on her public Instagram (showing the baby's genitals, making comments about him "loving titty", allowing her older child to maul the baby - for more details see her Tattle thread and wiki). Of course Bandwagon Brenda had to jump on to her defence, and mention that the chrolls have been constantly reporting her to Social Services (and she never misses an opportunity to show off her tit book). Apparently us trolls are "literally killing children" - no Raq, old Chazza's jealous, neglected toddler will literally kill the baby given half a chance, by poking his face and head, leaning on the bouncy chair placed on a table, and trying to stuff baby wipes into his mouth (none of this is made up for effect, these are things that Charlotte herself has shown on her page). But you carry on telling your pig tit thick followers that if they have concerns over a child's safety, they shouldn't report it ๐Ÿคท
- Community Carol is working so hard on the CIC that she's using the Snatchwork premises to store and pack REBL tracksuits. Not sure that's really allowed hun ๐Ÿ‘€
- Beggy Betty is still wanging on hoping for more stuff to be bought for the pantry so she can flog it on, Dani was in the background saying the freezer is empty. Is that the pantry freezer, or Rawhide's one at home?
- oh wow, Wilbert's allowed to play with something that isn't 63729 dinosaurs! Unfortunately it's only for an advert, so no doubt the toy coffee machine will probably end up in the cupboard under the stairs, never to be played with again.
- all the new sweatshop tracksuits have started arriving with the huns, cue hundreds of reposts of them arriving ๐Ÿ™„
- another podcast clip showed them talking about Snatchwork, how it just costs loads of money (mostly wages), and they have to make it smaller. Just own up Racket and tell the huns that the centre and shop are up for rent. Even Arsetrid has announced that she'll no longer be working in the shop so that she can focus on her own account. It's all winding down, because Rabies has realised that she needs to actually put some work in, which she isn't willing to do, and she can't afford to keep paying her mates vastly inflated wages to do it for her.
- remember how they "don't read the hate site"? Sloshy nearly tripped over his Crocs on his way to tell Seb the chrolls were "going for him" - after Racket had pointed out a bottle of vodka in his bedroom. Apparently we're now saying he's a drug dealer (I don't think anyone on Tattle has claimed he's dealing, we've just talked about the fact that he smokes weed, which we only know because Toxic Toni told us all).
- ๐Ÿšจ breaking news ๐Ÿšจ YTS Alan is out, and a new management company is in. This one is apparently awash with z-lister nobodies, and has a big focus on TikTok. Could someone be so rattled by the mystery TT creator that they're employing a different team to try and get one step ahead?

On 15 June 2022 Joyce started a "career break" to spend more time with the children, particularly Wilby following his diagnosis. Since then, here are all the childfree overnight breaks that Slosh and Wrecks have had:
July - Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October - Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page
These thread recaps are a work of art ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Last thread recap:

The nicknames ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Camera on Carol had me howling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sheโ€™s re-shared her vitamins ad and are her huns supposed to be blind as well as thick??? Itโ€™s honestly insulting how little she clearly thinks of people viewing her content that sheโ€™d get away with that. There isnโ€™t a before and after photo. Sheโ€™s wearing the same outfit, same nails, even her hair hasnโ€™t moved. How did the brand sign off on it when she couldnโ€™t even be arsed to change her trousers???

Reactions: 16
You guys I won a thread title Iโ€™m gonna have fizzy cats piss and get in my kids face filming (I joke)!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Brilliant recap @DipsyDoodle as always.
im still lurking. Iโ€™ve been reading the last few threads and Iโ€™ve got to say I think we should sack off tattle bingo with our rach and start fridaK bingo, all your predictions are pretty much bang on. โœŒ

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They will have the comments turned off before they startโ€ฆ and wait till she does a live๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

laughing too bloody hard at Laundry Lily๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brilliant recap @DipsyDoodle as always.
im still lurking. Iโ€™ve been reading the last few threads and Iโ€™ve got to say I think we should sack off tattle bingo with our rach and start fridaK bingo, all your predictions are pretty much bang on. โœŒ
I just pay attention. She's pretty predictable because she talks so much ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 6
(Iโ€™m old.) Arenโ€™t TikToks quick? Like how will she be able to tell a three hour made up never ending story?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.