PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she wasted her money on that banner if she has used the slogan ‘Walking for Wilby’
It’s a static protest, no chanting and no megaphones.
She’s got meetings with publishers and her literary agent as well. Oh and Stacey Solomon’s sister has a book launch and she’s going to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Stacey Solomon’s sister has a book launch and she’s going to that.
Whose arse did she lick to get an invite to that especially after outing staceys hemeroids and the that awful last launch she went too

Reactions: 10
Exactly how much equipment do they need to orgasm? Someone should really tell her this is not a flex about their relationship .

Reactions: 25
I’d join that group and compliment my kids until the cows come home!!

Reactions: 9
Why is she making out like she doesn't understand? This is the second time she's posted about them being in a sex shop. She knows why they are there. Maybe once you find yourself in one out of curiosity but twice? Dose of BV incoming I think it

Reactions: 14
What does she mean by ‘he forgot the flannels bag’? Is it a bag of flannels they use to clean up after their shagathons so he’s had to go buy new sex flannels from the sex flannel aisle in the sex shop?

Reactions: 23
What does she mean by ‘he forgot the flannels bag’? Is it a bag of flannels they use to clean up after their shagathons so he’s had to go buy new sex flannels from the sex flannel aisle in the sex shop?
Flannels is a clothes shop. That have sturdy bags that they could put their purchases from toy shop in

Reactions: 15
Why is she making out like she doesn't understand? This is the second time she's posted about them being in a sex shop. She knows why they are there. Maybe once you find yourself in one out of curiosity but twice? Dose of BV incoming I think it
Did they trip and fall into it like they apparently did in soho
I mean, we know josh loves to trip and fall into vaginas so I suppose the sex shop is the next best thing for him lol

Reactions: 18
Does he think he’s coming across all fifty shades?
All it’s doing for me is turning my stomach

Reactions: 13
Did they trip and fall into it like they apparently did in soho
I mean, we know josh loves to trip and fall into vaginas so I suppose the sex shop is the next best thing for him lol
Tripping and falling fingers first into a fake fanny is about the only excitement he has left in his sad little life

Reactions: 23
That speech is gonna be a shit load of lies and ugly crying.... christ she's on another level.
I hope to God someone, anyone, brings her to task on her claiming Ws autism is far worse than it actually is because their own child is living that autism life.... FOR FEAL. Parents who are insulted by her claims shoud call her out because she's faking her sons condition for what....fucking Instagram
B I T C H

Reactions: 18
Caught a live earlier, It's a SEN march tomorrow, they've asked her to do a speech too. And this is the banner they've had made. It reads - walking for Wilby
The “March” tomorrow is a static, peaceful protest in London for all SEN kids who are let down by the system. Not sure why she has that banner.

Reactions: 16
Wait for it....now you've said this R will be doing a live in full g.i.m.p suit and sloshy will be in a basque and suspender's sucking a butt plug R's just removed

Reactions: 20
Anyone seen the new Black Mirror episode 2 with the policeman, wife and the crazy sexual escapades. I was watching it and it reminded me of R & J minus the torture and killing

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she will read out the "letter to Wilby" and mention how he's level 3 non verbal! Fuck off Ratschitt!

Reactions: 11
Wait for it....now you've said this R will be doing a live in full g.i.m.p suit and sloshy will be in a basque and suspender's sucking a butt plug R's just removed
@Wotsit , you know I love you the hardest ever, but you are one sick puppy!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.